Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I legit don't have a dog in this fight.
It just seems that not only does Alexander not like her, but that she wants nothing to do with the gambit. Feels like if she was a member that they would've just told Olivia that, whoever lucky number seven is is likely somebody who's meant to be kept secret until the time of the gambit.
Considering she has been in Cryo, possible she isn't even aware of the Gambit, never mind wanting to have anything to do with it.

Off topic… but Since I’m the only sub player on this forum… I wanted to discuss Delilah and the Decocks….

I Know we've talked about it before... but I do think Delilah is going to be one of the most important characters in the gameshow... From the previews, it does seem like she's more interactive with sub Kane... Yes, she's one of the girls in charge of kanes pod, but who does she really align with truly? She's both in the Vipers and almost in the inner circle of Juliettes "Team"... but we know the Decock's (Cynthia) is using her to gather information on the Karlsson sisters and Kane… Furthermore , she has no problem doing... "Activities" with Kane, unlike Nadia (so far, it may change in the future..)... Either way, I'm going to go through KG again with a more focused eye, to see more hints...

Finally… I agree with you that Kane can rise in his statues (this scene happens when he’s on the sub path), and I also think that the Decocks won’t sit around and leave Kane by himself… I think either Cynthia will use Delilah to take Kane back to the Decocks if he’s. Sub (Maybe Nadia will assist to help..) and for Kate dom, he has a higher chance of setting up meeting with either Cynthia and or Nadia
I can't argue with your thoughts on Delilah (ones I left above). I do think she is a bit of a wildcard and unknown with divided loyalties. As to how far on the pendulum those loyalties lie...who knows. Maybe if we screw up (Kane) they will lie with her family. Maybe if we go high...they will lie with us first and then depending on who we ally with...her family or the Karlsson's second.

As you say, Cynthia is well aware of what she is doing, however, so are the Karlsson's. To them, she is still somewhat a threat (as a DeCock) so makes it all the more interesting why they would let her become a viper. I think there is definitely more going on that we are aware of (as players) and certainly more to find out.

The rest of your post I can't comment on with it being the sub route. I'm thinking I should do a save for that sooner rather than later to fill in the gaps of information etc.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
Oct 6, 2022
Off topic… but Since I’m the only sub player on this forum… I wanted to discuss Delilah and the Decocks….

I Know we've talked about it before... but I do think Delilah is going to be one of the most important characters in the gameshow... From the previews, it does seem like she's more interactive with sub Kane... Yes, she's one of the girls in charge of kanes pod, but who does she really align with truly? She's both in the Vipers and almost in the inner circle of Juliettes "Team"... but we know the Decock's (Cynthia) is using her to gather information on the Karlsson sisters and Kane… Furthermore , she has no problem doing... "Activities" with Kane, unlike Nadia (so far, it may change in the future..)... Either way, I'm going to go through KG again with a more focused eye, to see more hints...

interesting Notes... because Cynthia has to know about Delilahs activities if Kane's a sub, since Cynthia witnessed what was going on in that one colored room... So does Cynthia restrict Delilah just from straight intercourse? with both dom/sub Kane... Delilah lied in front of both Cynthia and Nadia... and Nadia also witnessed Delilah preform those "activities" with sub Kane with Alessandra in that other colored room when Kane was in the Gibbet cage... and Elena was trying to convince Nadia it was part of the process and to accept kane if he wants that... Tho I would Think Nadia well definitly talk to Kane at some point alone in both sub and dom path because I feel like she values him more than what we think

Yeah Nadia seems to be Sadistic, but to a point, not with kane... it could change in the future but since Miss Tess didn't really mention her having a route, so I Think Delilah will get that opportunity with Kane since she's getting a route... We'll have to see how that goes, there's a reason why Miss Tess showed off Nadia's hacking abilities...

I can totally see a path where Nadia or the Decocks in general might try and save you from the Karlssons but then again Delilah is fine with Sub Kane… idk but I feel like Nadia or Cynthia might try and do something to help Kane during the gameshow… maybe Delilah is just showing face to the Karlssons.. because she’s not afraid to get her hands dirty with her own family unlike Nadia…

Finally… I agree with you that Kane can rise in his statues (this scene happens when he’s on the sub path), and I also think that the Decocks won’t sit around and leave Kane by himself… I think either Cynthia will use Delilah to take Kane back to the Decocks if he’s. Sub (Maybe Nadia will assist to help..) and for Kate dom, he has a higher chance of setting up meeting with either Cynthia and or Nadia
I'm sure you're far from the only player on the SUB path)) I play on it too.

I'm actually surprised that there's a lot of discussion about the DOM path at the moment.

I'm going through sis evil dom. MC good sub.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I'm actually surprised that there's a lot of discussion about the DOM path at the moment.

Ohh...Olivia gonna chew you up and spit out the gristly bits :ROFLMAO:

That could end up being a very fun end game save actually.

Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

I’m currently going through the game again with Sachos mod! Especially since Tess put out what sub routes there will be along with ones she didn’t explain yet…(like Delilah..)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
IMO, this is a natural process. People are by nature ambitious and strive to achieve a high position in the society around them, and given the amazing prospects open to KaneDom, this path naturally looks very tempting. The paradox (or just a fun fact) is that in a femdom-oriented game, the central idea of climbing upwards, from the level of a pathetic prison inmate to the master of a vast empire, is itself a dominant one.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
no dom elena? what in the fuck
Hey man, some characters are just directed a certain type of way! For example, the sub path for Veronica won’t be just purely sub, you’ll need to have some critical thinking with Kane!… Juliette is like someone who just will want Kane as a subby… Elena, would probably take Kane in as a sub because of her relationship with Kane’s Mother

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ju
I honestly believe that subs are the silent majority. Just Dom players are louder on this site.
I would actually probably agree with that statement given the nature of the game and it's setting.

Loud though? Hey c'mon..I know I can be abrasive, opinionated...even arrogant...but loud? Low blow man :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

I'm going back to playing with my dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well if I’m the only SUB ON HERE THAT DISCUSSES THE SUB PATHS THEN SO BE IT!! I’ll be the piece that’s fits the puzzle when Dom players need more in depth understanding from the sub information!:WeSmart::KEK:
Will be doing my sub path over the weekend. I've relented....was always foing to do one but decided better to start it now up to current content then I have those blanks myself and can contribute to the discussions more.

Also doing the sub route as I'm going to start a 'timeline' of events this weekend too, so when have that done will post here and then keep it updated. Thought might be a useful reference.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Well if I’m the only SUB ON HERE THAT DISCUSSES THE SUB PATHS THEN SO BE IT!! I’ll be the piece that’s fits the puzzle when Dom players need more in depth understanding from the sub information!:WeSmart::KEK:
TBH the K1/K2/K3 Kane scenes are rough. The only sub-path I can foresee cannon and viable is the secret sub ones.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
TBH the K1/K2/K3 Kane scenes are rough. The only sub-path I can foresee cannon and viable is the secret sub ones.
Who knows… a lot of people have inner desires, no matter the background or upbringing… that’s why we’re given the choice to either indulged in the MCs desires in either a sub way or dom way (evil and or good)… having a “Canon” Kane is difficult to express when there’s different views based on the setting in place… For me and others, preferably it would be sub, but im not personally against the dom paths either, for others it’s the other way… plus… ur missing k4/subk5… That’s why I’ll contribute to the discussions from a sub point of POV… the silent majority will have a voice RARARAT :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes