Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I honestly believe that subs are the silent majority. Just Dom players are louder on this site.
I think it's important to clarify one nuance. If we're talking about this site, I think there are more dom players, just compare the number of AVN made for players who prefer the maledom component and the number of femdom games, which are pretty niche games. But speaking directly to this thread, yeah, there are probably indeed more sub players than dom players, but that makes sense given that KG is originally a femdom-orientated game.

As for "planetary" dom/sub ratios, there was a discourse on this topic in Tess's discord, but we don't have exact data, just speculation based on different estimates. At least that's how I see it.
disc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Hi all!
This week I am going to be a lot of game testing!
I have a little family thing today so I have to keep this one a bit short.
I am now at 2,277 renders and about 5-7 scenes away from finishing all content.
As I said before, I am pretty confident I can finish all scenes this month but I am not sure on the testing phase. But even if that is the case, I'm getting pretty close to trying to figure out a release window for the Test Version.
I just feel like the sub side needs a bit more content after playing the dom side in depth compared to sub scenes. So I am working on that end to provide a bit more content/balance overall.
Please forgive me if I am bad about responding to msgs for about 2-3 days early this week. Our office is formally off Wednesday through the end of the year but I have some admin stuff here and there and want to formally close it all out to get a full relief from anything on that side.
I am being judicious now about previews so nothing too crazy as I get near the end.
I hope everyone has a great week, and I expect a pretty long memo next week outlining some testing results and more thoughts, thanks all!
Tess

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
That would such a great wallpaper if it was Olivia on her own.....damn.
Olivia comes first for me, but Veronica is lovely too. I'll try to include her in my harem in the main walkthrough (GoodDom Kane + Olivia LI), and in another save I'll try to make Veronica the main LI and see what happens. It's too early to think about that now though, the potential love fork when Kane has to make a choice is probably not close yet.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Definitely gonna be serving up Veronica since she has a sub route in which she is one of the characters that you can romance her as a sub! Also looks like maybe tongue alteration scene? Might be wrong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've always wanted to ask you guys who play the sub routes. How can crawling on your knees and humiliating yourself be an act of showing a romantic relationship to a character? No, I get that you like femdom from a roleplay fetish perspective, but where is "romance" in that equation?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, this is 99,9% the dom route and I'm looking forward to this scene. It's definitely going to go beyond wiping Olivia with a towel here, hehe.
I only mentioned the sub route for this scene as currently, the Dom route has not seen Olivia naked at all and given our current very limited interactions with her, it seems a little too soon (imo) for us to be naked with her in the spa/pool/baths. The Sub route does have a lot more content with Olivia than us dom players do. (one thing the sub players have over us).

That aside, started on a few new runs over the weekend and on my important/relevent events timeline. Doing a few more diff saves also so may take me a few days as a few updates of other VN's I'm following have dropped so want to get them out of the way also.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes