lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
It´s sad but real :LOL:, Kane has been very clusmy with all the clues and things Olivia and the other sisters has been doing around him, only in the towel scene when Olivia tells Kane to dry her is very obvious she wants to fuck him or she is planning to be more than "brothers" :ROFLMAO:

I suppose is the magic of the script.
Pretty obvious Olivia has been playing the long game based on the flashback saying she would die for him. That's why, "princess eyes" was it? Are points meant for Kane/MC than Olivia in my opinion.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It´s sad but real :LOL:, Kane has been very clusmy with all the clues and things Olivia and the other sisters has been doing around him, only in the towel scene when Olivia tells Kane to dry her is very obvious she wants to fuck him or she is planning to be more than "brothers" :ROFLMAO:

I suppose is the magic of the script.
It's worth noting that we have no idea what happened before this scene. It's entirely possible that the "great revelation" has already happened, and Kane at this point (at the spa/pool) already knows that Olivia is not his sister. At least that knowledge could serve as a great excuse for his boner, hehe.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's worth noting that we have no idea what happened before this scene. It's entirely possible that the "great revelation" has already happened, and Kane at this point (at the spa/pool) already knows that Olivia is not his sister. At least that knowledge could serve as a great excuse for his boner, hehe.
Yeah could be, like I said, if this is the dom route as you suggest...a lot must happen from where we are...to get to that point (which seems to me is a very suggestive scene).

Reactions: Stan5851

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
Excited about the new update,
Talking about it .. Things are unfolding quite nicely, we got some strong clues about identities of Grym Gudinna, Second masked lady and Gambit Queen too, maybe. And things about Dekock family and their relations with kane.

I am sure there gonna be few surprises but What's in dark mostly for me still is thing about 7th board member and seth's backstory ! What do you think about em both !?

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Didn't see much of Dominique previews this time .. not even one i guess, on discord !!
Talking about it .. Things are unfolding quite nicely, we got some strong clues about identities of Grym Gudinna, Second masked lady and Gambit Queen too, maybe. And things about Decock family and their relations with kane.

I am sure there gonna be few surprises but What's in dark mostly for me still is thing about 7th board member and seth's backstory ! What do you think about em both !?
You've been here almost 7 years now...but just to say...the multi-quote and edit buttons are awesome forum features ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
A real hidden gem, I discovered it 3 days ago and couldn't stop playing, I even left my first game of BADIK new Chapter 10 unfinished and paused :ROFLMAO:. It's the first game that makes me feel like I'm going to screw it up at any moment, and I think a lot before choosing an option.
I play it completely blind and overwrite a single save, so my game could be over at any time. For now, I'm surviving, I've finished Chapter 4, I'm class K5 and I have Juliette as my sponsor :whistle::coffee: (the only one who offered to help so far).
I will support the project with at least $5 per month (y).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
A real hidden gem, I discovered it 3 days ago and couldn't stop playing, I even left my first game of BADIK new Chapter 10 unfinished and paused :ROFLMAO:. It's the first game that makes me feel like I'm going to screw it up at any moment, and I think a lot before choosing an option.
I play it completely blind and overwrite a single save, so my game could be over at any time. For now, I'm surviving, I've finished Chapter 4, I'm class K5 and I have Juliette as my sponsor :whistle::coffee: (the only one who offered to help so far).
I will support the project with at least $5 per month (y).
K5 and mad Jules...

Oh my.....oh my.....Well...was nice knowin' you for a short time at least :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Talking about it .. Things are unfolding quite nicely, we got some strong clues about identities of Grym Gudinna, Second masked lady and Gambit Queen too, maybe. And things about Dekock family and their relations with kane.

Grym has actually been revealed

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think the full chapter will be ready in January earlies, maybe the last day of 2023 but i still thinking January like the most probable date release.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes