PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Please tell me there is at least one lady/mistress with pubic hair in the whole game, I think I'm finishing chapter 5 and I haven't found one yet. Yes, a hairy pussy is one of my big fetishes :WeSmart:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mistress Tess

I am pasting this from another document so forgive me if the format is a little off on Discord.

After a lot of thought about it all night, I'm going to deviate from my normal style and procedures for Episodes 1-7. More on this below.

When I started Karlsson's Gambit, it was a side hobby and mostly for fun with the small hope that it would make 1000 bucks a month as extra side income. This was in the context of the business I had started making only about 4700 in gross revenue (which had to be split between two partners plus paying for expenses so basically there was no income for the partners yet) the month I released Version 0.1 of the game.

Now, the business I helped start has changed a lot and frankly exploded beyond what I ever hoped…but so has this game. I realized…and really felt for the first time tonight the shift in my mind from it being a ragtag almost scrappy passion project to a business with clients and a customer base much like my main work. And when you think of it in that context, you also realize you have to take things a bit more seriously in terms of setting hard metrics and timelines. So I am.

I receive a lot of messages about the game, and I now understand how mainstream devs in normal games feel about the pressure to release something by a set date even if they're not comfortable with it.

I have never in the past announced a release date feeling any level of discomfort about content at its current status. But I will try that now.

I realize this game has turned into a business like any other. It is not uncommon for me to be working 14-16 hours some days to ensure I put some time into Karlsson's Gambit after already working 10+ hours on normal work. Many people are busy in life and I have no doubt some people are busier than I, but I also believe very, very, few people truly work as hard as I do in day to day life in terms of maximizing each free hour.

I need to be left alone to just work and any further messages and questions to me about a release date will only further drain my passion right now. So I am going to announce my timeline for the release right now, and I will stick to this as best as I can no matter what I have to cut or let go in terms of content. I have decided to scrap a closing scene from the sub side (it was going to be a similar revelation to the dom side with Olivia and Kane alone so dom players or those that see both sides will in a sense see what will happen in Part II on the sub side in a different context) and start it on Part II to 100% ensure I can finish Part I on my timeline below.

Here it is that timeline:

1) End of content generation will be January 7, 2024. Whatever I don't have in yet I will hold until Part II or with short scenes, maybe after the Test Version is out.

2) Editing renders: I will edit renders from January 8 to 11/12. This should be enough time.

3) Music/written dialogue edits: I will do this from January 12 to the 17th. I have usually taken a week to really do this, but will make it work.

4) Tech/Change/Testings: I expect some resistance and issues here but hopefully not much. I will simply work from the 18th as much as I can to ensure it's out before the end of January. Absent truly compelling issues, I should be ok to finish with the content changes now.

To say I am down right now about how I feel about KG is an extreme understatement and was only surpassed one night when Anais talked me off the ledge (it was related to the harassment). But, I also recover quickly and expect to have a different mindset in a few days after not brooding on it all night. I am going to take a full day off from any type of work (something I have not done yet all year) at all sometime this week and be myself.

Even so, I still believe the fundamental shift in my mind about the nature of KG is correct. So I will strive to be more professional and hard on certain metrics/deadlines. Thank you everyone.

Love,
Mistress Tess

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Mistress Tess

I am pasting this from another document so forgive me if the format is a little off on Discord.

After a lot of thought about it all night, I'm going to deviate from my normal style and procedures for Episodes 1-7. More on this below.

When I started Karlsson's Gambit, it was a side hobby and mostly for fun with the small hope that it would make 1000 bucks a month as extra side income. This was in the context of the business I had started making only about 4700 in gross revenue (which had to be split between two partners plus paying for expenses so basically there was no income for the partners yet) the month I released Version 0.1 of the game.

Now, the business I helped start has changed a lot and frankly exploded beyond what I ever hoped…but so has this game. I realized…and really felt for the first time tonight the shift in my mind from it being a ragtag almost scrappy passion project to a business with clients and a customer base much like my main work. And when you think of it in that context, you also realize you have to take things a bit more seriously in terms of setting hard metrics and timelines. So I am.

I receive a lot of messages about the game, and I now understand how mainstream devs in normal games feel about the pressure to release something by a set date even if they're not comfortable with it.

I have never in the past announced a release date feeling any level of discomfort about content at its current status. But I will try that now.

I realize this game has turned into a business like any other. It is not uncommon for me to be working 14-16 hours some days to ensure I put some time into Karlsson's Gambit after already working 10+ hours on normal work. Many people are busy in life and I have no doubt some people are busier than I, but I also believe very, very, few people truly work as hard as I do in day to day life in terms of maximizing each free hour.

I need to be left alone to just work and any further messages and questions to me about a release date will only further drain my passion right now. So I am going to announce my timeline for the release right now, and I will stick to this as best as I can no matter what I have to cut or let go in terms of content. I have decided to scrap a closing scene from the sub side (it was going to be a similar revelation to the dom side with Olivia and Kane alone so dom players or those that see both sides will in a sense see what will happen in Part II on the sub side in a different context) and start it on Part II to 100% ensure I can finish Part I on my timeline below.

Here it is that timeline:

1) End of content generation will be January 7, 2024. Whatever I don't have in yet I will hold until Part II or with short scenes, maybe after the Test Version is out.

2) Editing renders: I will edit renders from January 8 to 11/12. This should be enough time.

3) Music/written dialogue edits: I will do this from January 12 to the 17th. I have usually taken a week to really do this, but will make it work.

4) Tech/Change/Testings: I expect some resistance and issues here but hopefully not much. I will simply work from the 18th as much as I can to ensure it's out before the end of January. Absent truly compelling issues, I should be ok to finish with the content changes now.

To say I am down right now about how I feel about KG is an extreme understatement and was only surpassed one night when Anais talked me off the ledge (it was related to the harassment). But, I also recover quickly and expect to have a different mindset in a few days after not brooding on it all night. I am going to take a full day off from any type of work (something I have not done yet all year) at all sometime this week and be myself.

Even so, I still believe the fundamental shift in my mind about the nature of KG is correct. So I will strive to be more professional and hard on certain metrics/deadlines. Thank you everyone.

Love,

Mistress Tess
There’s an extreme dislike I have for the people that Miss Tess is talking about… ugh

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
About Veronica is true many people love her but i don´t see anything special in her :unsure: , besides her intelligence and power of course.
I imagine it's cuz she has that too-cool-for-school attitude, and she's also the only girl who doesn't get off on torture.

Olivia is the hottest for sure, but since she is a somewhat unreliable narrator (compared to Kane) I can't fully commit to her. I would never be able to shake off the sense of mistrust with her. All the other sisters are known quantities, you can read them fairly well at this point: Juliette is demoness from hell (that's what makes her alluring), Dominique is conflicted (or not, depending on how you play her), Veronica is knowledgeable and reserved, and Alessandra is clever and scheming. I know what to expect from those 4, but not from Olivia.
Personally I would go for Alessandra on my pure Dom playthrough, but I think I read here that she's unavailiable as a romance option. That's a shame. My 2nd choice would be Juliette, then Dominique, and last - Veronica.
I think that Olivia is a combination of the other 4 sisters. She has Juliette's ruthlessness, Dominique's moral flexibility, Alessandra's cunning and Veronica's curiosity

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Please tell me there is at least one lady/mistress with pubic hair in the whole game, I think I'm finishing chapter 5 and I haven't found one yet. Yes, a hairy pussy is one of my big fetishes :WeSmart:.
Good point, i like some stylish hairy pussies, like forming a heart or things like that with a little hair. It could be nice.But i don´t remember any hairy pussy.

Maybe the reason is the sisters and others girls find hairy pussies like something dirty, they are the elite and they are always clean (at least this is my view about them), or simply Tess hasn´t added that becouse she doesn´t like it, i don´t know.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm....I can understand the being more professional aspect...but giving timelines is never good, the very same fuckwad idiots will then just whine if you miss a timeline...regardless of the reason.

I'd personally prefer she kept things as they are...if she wants another scene in and it takes another week then so be it....but Tess has to do whats right by her at the end of the day.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Tess has published a few posts, I've combined them into one to make it easier to read. Anyway guys, there's a lot to think about and discuss here.

Mistress Tess

Today at 12:25 PM
I will have when I can a very focused and specific update on romance paths for all characters around the time the next release is out. I am not sure there is much merit in trying to surprise certain things as much now, and allowing people to plan ahead might have some merit. But I need to re outline all the paths I wanted to get them pared down to the best ones. Err release meaning after main Final is out, not Test as I have no doubt I will be scrambling still at that point.

I will update this and edit over time: But some general tweaks in my outline, I may be forgetting things as I do this so don't take this as a final thing but rather what I am thinking of at the time I write it.
-----------------------
Tier 1 Romances (Dom Path): (Tier 1 means to me deepest)
Dominique, World State A only
Olivia, World State A, B, or C
Junko, World State B or C
Veronica, World State B only
Juliette, World State A only

Tier 2:
Kiyomi, World State B only
Delilah, World State A or C
Angelica, World State A only

Dom (other):
Alessandra and Celeste, World State A only
Olivia and Katsumi, World State A only
Delilah and Juliette, World State A only

No romances: World State D

Secret Sub:
Tier 1:
Alessandra, World State A only

Tier 2:
Elena, World State B or C
Dr. Chastain, World State A or B (forgot B!)

-----------------------

There is a likelihood some things will tweaked/be pared down but this is a hope right now.

Sub ROMANCE (which is different than slavery or something else):

Veronica, World State B only
Olivia, World State B only
Junko, World State B only
Claudia, World State B only

-----------------------

I don't want to be super specific, but World State A has to do with a specific resolution of The Karlsson Group, what happens to it with a few variations but essentially the same result. World State C is an alternative result of World State A.

World State B is a separate thing that may or may not happen regardless of A or C. (it can happen with both results)

World State D is different than A or C, B can still happen with this too.

Err, logically no romances with World State D might imply something with Kane.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Almost no love for the secret sub I knew it :sick:
My KaneDom is not having an affair with Alessandra (we're just a fuck buddies), but what is written here seems logical enough. Tier1 means the deepest romances and that means your Kane "secret sub" gets just such a "full-blown" romance with Alessa. Obviously, she's in charge of this relationship and this romance can't be on the terms of a secret sub who willingly submits to her in the bedroom. Oh, and multiple romances with various characters at once is hardly possible with this particular arrangement (Alessa is unlikely to approve it).

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
My KaneDom is not having an affair with Alessandra (we're just a fuck buddies), but what is written here seems logical enough. Tier1 means the deepest romances and that means your Kane "secret sub" gets just such a "full-blown" romance with Alessa. Obviously, she's in charge of this relationship and this romance can't be on the terms of a secret sub who willingly submits to her in the bedroom. Oh, and multiple romances with various characters at once is hardly possible with this particular arrangement (Alessa is unlikely to approve it).
I don't think you need to be in that arrangement with Alessandra to be secret sub though. I think simply getting placed in K4, and then quickly climbing up the ranks is considered secret sub as well. (Or does that put you on the Dom route? Idk)

Regardless, it would be nice if there was another major option, especially because it's my favorite route and I don't particularly like Alessandra lol.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I
Almost no love for the secret sub I knew it :sick:
I mean… you get Alessandra with the deepest possible romance in the secret sub path and Now revealed Elena and Dr Chastain are revealed to have a secret sub route, it’s just that they have little romance but probably more sub based…

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Tbh (FOR THE SUB PLAYAS HAHA) we still don’t know what the slave routes are or servant type routes but at least for rn we know that, Veronica Romance (Confirmed already), Olivia (Obvious) Junko (Obvious)…. But the surprise to me is….

Claudia?? Having a Sub Romance? That’s surprising but awesome to hear!! Tho she might take up some tips from her mother (Phoebe)… either way that was a nice surprise to me!

Reactions: Walt71 and Maviarab

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Good point, i like some stylish hairy pussies, like forming a heart or things like that with a little hair. It could be nice.But i don´t remember any hairy pussy.

Maybe the reason is the sisters and others girls find hairy pussies like something dirty, they are the elite and they are always clean (at least this is my view about them), or simply Tess hasn´t added that becouse she doesn´t like it, i don´t know.
The ladies in KG like to get oral service ... and having too much hair down there would spoil the experience, both on the giving and receiving side.
So no hair seems consistent and fine.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't think you need to be in that arrangement with Alessandra to be secret sub though. I think simply getting placed in K4, and then quickly climbing up the ranks is considered secret sub as well. (Or does that put you on the Dom route? Idk)

Regardless, it would be nice if there was another major option, especially because it's my favorite route and I don't particularly like Alessandra lol.
I don't play sub routes, so it's hard for me to answer anything specific about this. The most interesting thing (imo) is exactly what states of the world (and Karlsson's group) Tess means by A, B, C and D. We can make some general assumptions, but we have no idea what exactly those might be. I'll try to speculate.

For example, knowing that the romance with Juliette is only possible for world state "A", like "Alessandra and Celeste, only world state A", and knowing the characters of these Alessa and Jul, I'll hazard a guess that "A" is a fundamental state in which no paradigm shift in the development of the world has occurred. That is, Karlsson Group remains the same perverted and vicious company, and it will not be possible to change this world, making it a little more fair.

That said, "B" is an extremely mysterious variable that can exist in either the main world state "A" or the alternate world state "C".

Perhaps I'm wrong and world state "A" is something else, but something tells me that a romance with two of the most evil and conniving sisters (Juliette and Alessandra) in the same world state implies that this WS is quite satisfactory to these sisters. And we know what they want (in general terms)... At least, neither Alessa nor Jul are involved in Veronica and Dominique's overall efforts to restore plant life on the mainland. So it's unlikely that "A" is anything conventionally "good" (again, I could be wrong).

Junko, World State B or C
Delilah, World State A or C.

It's interesting here...but you can fantasise. My guess is that "C" is the state of the world in which the very revolution the miners are planning, with the likely support of the DeKock family, has occurred. More locally, it could be a state where the Karlsson Group has lost its main leaders and now only our KaneDom and some of his family (on his father's side), i.e. the DeKock, are in charge.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Knowing what we know world state a is evil dom
Just a guess, but world state b is probably the revolution
not sure what world state c is yet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
It seems WS A is more or less the current status quo. Evil, oppresive Karlsson Group. (But then, if you push Dominique to the "good side", you'd expect her to be on another WS, right?)
WS B and C are too mysterious right now.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes