Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
holy shit so astrid is the only person in the game that cant die? Never would've thought Id see that one coming.
Starting queuing up the song “Let the body’s hit the floor” :ROFLMAO: Probably the five are Veronica, Astrid, Olivia, Elena and Kane (most likely depends on choices) but it seems like Internal Struggles in KG finally appear and some are left standing and others dead (depending on are choices)…Sub wise… whatever left we can romance/sub/others etc…

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The transformation of Junko is amazing (in a bad sence).
When you fly to the island in a passenger salon as K5+, she is looking for friendship (or romance) with you.
But when you fly in a slave box and subsequently meet her - she act as your mistress and treat you like a dog.
Frankly, disappointed in her. I was a better opinion about her.
sadly.

After everything that I saw, being K1, Subsequently, with whom I see at least the slightest meaning to start a relationship, following the path of K5+, this is Amy (K2) - she is a quiet and simple girl, will be a good wife and mother.
The rest are to one degree or another, they are all golddigers (instead of gold to substitute power), from which it is simply disgusting in the soul. (Passing the game along the path of a slave is very open to the eyes). They are not women, they are greedy bitches.
Even Olivia - with her, I no longer want to have something serious in terms of further relations. Thank you, sis, but no, I am afraid, word "love" about Olivia is not working anymore.
On someone else's misfortune not to build your happiness. When Olivia suggested love&sex to her, although I myself am a incest lover, down her with her propose.
And there can be no question of giving children to any from Karsson's. Let them make children with anyone just not with me, or if they want, they can die childless, which will be even better - this whole fucking family of Karlsson will go into oblivion, where she is the very place.

It seems to me more fair if the DeKok famiily prevails in this war of families.

need before playing as K5+ go trough slave path for the eye-opening.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah K1 is pretty much a death sentence but that won’t happen till after the gameshow… so you can still have those k1 Activities during the show with you still be alive lol… tho Tess was trying to fit in another Death scene for part 1 but she couldn’t fit it in time… tho even tho ima sub, that’s gonna be rough to see… hence I like k2-kSub5 ALOT MORE but enjoy k1… most likely the one doing to will be Juliette…
I was thinking more along the lines of the dom path...being taken out by a rival sister for the 'throne' hehehe....I think it's obvious that SubKane will always be on thin ice...unless he has a very long silver tongue and knows how to use it :ROFLMAO:

Also Since this will be leaked… Miss Tess said this…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy damn! Astrid huh? Interesting.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, I suspect that World State B might have something to do with certain (science) project(s) being successful, and that we've already passed the first potential death that could prevent it.

As for the other situation, it just fucking sucks.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, I suspect that World State B might have something to do with certain (science) project(s) being successful, and that we've already passed the first potential death that could prevent it.

As for the other situation, it just fucking sucks.
pardonme what is world states?
i know from the earlier posts what this states is 4 - A,B,C and D
but what means what?

if that been yet exlained then sorry - i not read because tldr. and i need to read it, right? or this is explained in some other places?

is there world state in which karlsson family taked down and bites the dust?

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
pardonme what is world states?
i know from the earlier posts what this states is 4 - A,B,C and D
but what means what?

if that been yet exlained then sorry - i not read because tldr. and i need to read it, right? or this is explained in some other places?

is there world state in which karlsson family taked down and bites the dust?
I don't want to be super specific, but World State A has to do with a specific resolution of The Karlsson Group, what happens to it with a few variations but essentially the same result. World State C is an alternative result of World State A.

World State B is a separate thing that may or may not happen regardless of A or C. (it can happen with both results)

World State D is different than A or C, B can still happen with this too.

Err, logically no romances with World State D might imply something with Kane.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
One of the paths is def kane getting fucked up. Tess said all but one character in the story can die. She also confirmed all 3 protagonists can die. Which stands to question which person cant die.
hehe - and Kane also? hehe that is good - no Kane's childrens to Karlsson whores. good. and it is good because it means ultimate FREEDOM for kane - not become an mindless object like table.

Personally, I would consider the banner “the wasteland has swallowed you” to be a kind of victory.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is it possible, having entered the complex and started testing, being K5+ (that is, being a GOOD/DOM), end your earthly days, making mistake after mistake (without going by the SUB path), choosing such options to anger the Karlsson sisters as much as possible, becoming K1 or even worse, dying on the island?

hmm.. this is probably a challenge. =)

because obviously there is no option to leave out the "rehabitation project" and went back to prison.
but i not wish to collaborate with sisters (with Olivia too).

hehe well i ditched all (well i work with Veronice) and - i'm K9... i FF'ed this WT ... WTF??? how?
in last WT i become K7 at the end of my good/dom update 7.
it's a miracle =)
maybe because i saved Maria?

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why kane when he is slave have no option to suicide? let it be jump in the water when sis or other mistress turn on shock chip. many options to lay hands on himself. it may be also wall - he can run into the wall for break his head.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I think World A is Karlssons stay in control, B is the veronica project and that world is not so much a world Cause you can get that world in A or C or D. World C has to do with the revolution or deKocks taking over. And D will be the destruction of the whole heirachy and there is a chance either Kane dies or Kane can kill a good amount of people. I don't think World D is only for others or slaves like silver crow said, I think all relationships whether romance slave, servant, etc, will have to be in either World A, B, or C. World B can also exist in world D, so its possible for some endings and romance even in this world.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think World A is Karlssons stay in control, B is the veronica project and that world is not so much a world Cause you can get that world in A or C or D. World C has to do with the revolution or deKocks taking over. And D will be the destruction of the whole heirachy and there is a chance either Kane dies or Kane can kill a good amount of people. I don't think World D is only for others or slaves like silver crow said, I think all relationships whether romance slave, servant, etc, will have to be in either World A, B, or C. World B can also exist in world D, so its possible for some endings and romance even in this world.
yes C or D is my best deal
thanks!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
This is what Miss Tess Said for more clarification,

“B is its own separate component entirely and can exist with A, B, or D.”
“But Kane cannot end up in both but can choose perhaps it's better to say.”

Discord member - “But Kane cannot end up in both but can choose perhaps it's better to say.”

Miss Tess- “Generally yes, I kind of feel like there is a tiny bit of variation within A or C meaning who does what but the overall state is kind of similar yes and can't be existing at the same time.”
“If you think of say a faction or team or events, either A or C would happen for sure.”
“And D is a variation on A or C but specific to Kane.”

“I guess it's better to say A or C can exist along with D, as D is more to just Kane.”

“So you could have World State A, and World State D only as to Kane.”
“No romances I feel is obvious that D is.”

“World State B can also exist with D but that would be hard to do to me how I writing it.”
“The World States are macro meaning the overall state of the world itself.”
“Let's say for example Olivia runs the Karlsson Group.”
“But it could also be someone else.”
“Or Kane and Olivia.”
“But it's all kind of The Karlsson Group in a certain state (it survives a certain way)”

“Will only confirm of course that Kane can die. In fact, everyone can except for now three people to me.”

Question: “So B can Happen Regardless of What happens in A, C and D?”

Miss Tess- “Yes B is its own arc entirely.”, “Dom/sub doesn't matter”, “But is it hard to get”, “you need five people to survive basically”, “that's mainly my hint”

question:- “Another question…is this pretty much after the gameshow or like part 3 of it? And she probably won’t get a main route but I’m glad Anais gets to see her character in KG”

Miss Tess- “Err I will try and kill four of them somehow but not necessarily in show given more than one are not of err lower status heh”

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I don't think so. Tier 2 definitely describes character romances for the Dom players. The post with romances for sub players is below . They are literally 2 separate posts.
View attachment 3188721
I’m not saying there’s romance with Kiyomi as sub Kane… I’m saying there’s a sub route with her but it’s unique… (those aren’t listed… the only characters listed in that posted are romances, not slave/servant (other) type routes)… she says, “I have to run but can minor spoiler this real quick -- it is likely that Kiyomi could not "love" a sub Kane easily given what she values. But something else may be possible. For the dom side, it's probably unwise to be too evil but honor and pragmatism is a better strategy.”

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I’m not saying there’s romance with Kiyomi as sub Kane… I’m saying there’s a sub route with her but it’s unique… (those aren’t listed… the only characters listed in that posted are romances, not slave/servant (other) type routes)… she says, “I have to run but can minor spoiler this real quick -- it is likely that Kiyomi could not "love" a sub Kane easily given what she values. But something else may be possible. For the dom side, it's probably unwise to be too evil but honor and pragmatism is a better strategy.”
Yeah, I had already forgotten about this post. Thanks for reminding me of it. Well, now I guess there's no point in me asking Tess if a KaneDom and Kiyomi romance is possible. It's already clear that it is.. and those captions under Tier2 only confirm what Tess said that you protiticised. Well Seth.. yes, I agree, it's a unique sub route (as a little part of the Dom routes), but still I personally never saw Seth as one of the MCs. So, if submitting to Kiyomi is what Olivia has doomed Seth to and what he likes himself, well, good luck to these two.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah, I had already forgotten about this post. Thanks for reminding me of it. Well, now I guess there's no point in me asking Tess if a KaneDom and Kiyomi romance is possible. It's already clear that it is.. and those captions under Tier2 only confirm what Tess said that you protiticised. Well Seth.. yes, I agree, it's a unique sub route (as a little part of the Dom routes), but still I personally never saw Seth as one of the MCs. So, if submitting to Kiyomi is what Olivia has doomed Seth to and what he likes himself, well, good luck to these two.
It’s all good bro, who knows… by the time all this stuff happens some things may change…LOL anyways
I asked if Miss Tess can do what she did with the romance paths to the slave/Servant (other) paths and she said this,

“I can't yet but will at some point -- there are definitely some tweaks I am doing now for content speed and less pure branching (also more so kinks and specific flags where I need to lay out multiple branches but not advance the story -- like where I have to always have two choices as one being optional like pegging or when I branded Kane early on, so it lengthens stuff for the exact same point in the narrative) on the sub side and want to be sure I can commit to an exact set of variables. There is no doubt this stuff has slowed me down the most. So I am trying to go a bit deeper with some paths if I can...”
“Just give me about five days to adjust to a lot of my new thinking -- trying to improve what I can but also realize I have a fiduciary duty in a way to try and streamline things to maximize speed/content with the most people that might like it and less so what I just might feel like doing.”
“Generally though, expect the gentle sub side to get more content and super harsh maybe a bit less.”

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes