Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
The amount of bad things that happen to Kane on a sub route heavily depend on Olivia and she can get quite cruel towards him, but so far there was no permament damage done to any of the pod members. In the Game Show though, I agree, some people are bound to bite the dust. But I doubt it would be Zach or Jake, and certainly not Kane. So again some no-name slaves.
If I remember correctly,characters like Jake and Zack can die… and Tess was planning to put an early death for Kane in part 1 but couldn’t fit it… there’s 3 parts to the gameshow… (refer to this) :)
Kwame is technically in the same pod but he’s above k4… and currently on the sub side, the participants are k4 and under….

I’m sure some will be Tame…Some will not be… it depends on the choices… Miss Tess said this tho… “
Part 2 is almost entirely the show so 1 is the start but some setup too, but generally they are trying to find their way out

but an excuse for VIPs to enjoy them in private ways if they get caught

so they can be pulled from maze in a sense and even dumped back depends what happens”

Reactions: Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
very helpful, appreciate it.
this game is very complex due to it's sheer size, routes tracks etc, haha.
Best thing to do is download the sancho mod, even if you don't want to use the walkthrough, the gallery unlocker will tell you everything you need to know about what gets unlock in each chapter

Reactions: 7maxx

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
With people who can't read, look a couple of pages back...or use the search function or do anything for themselves?

Yes...yes I do.
I have a life and I don’t stay f95 forum all the time all I do was ask a simple question you can either be helpful or walk away and no one asking you to view my question anyway you can simply just ignore it and move on what’s so hard about that

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Before declaring a project "abandoned", better first check the patreon page for latest activities ... it's just a click. Patreon link is in OP.
I never consider the game was abandoned anyway I’m just simply asking a question cause I’m asking for my convinient I never once bother check the patreon page because everytime I’m asking other places they all always willingly telling me that’s all

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maviarab, уesterday in Tess's discord there was a chat with her and a few other players, I made a cut of Tess's answers on the topic of interest to you and me.. So it looks like our KaneDom's path to Z1++ rank isn't as close as it may seem at first glance. :)
View attachment 3198937
Bwahahahahah knew it!

Excellent, thanks for that Stan and certainly clears up some stuff regarding all the 'staff'...very interesting.

Edit: Despite my reluctance to be in hundreds of channels, have finally dragged my ass over the game discord :)

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Maviarab, уesterday in Tess's discord there was a chat with her and a few other players, I made a cut of Tess's answers on the topic of interest to you and me.. So it looks like our KaneDom's path to Z1++ rank isn't as close as it may seem at first glance. :)
View attachment 3198937
Bwahahahahah knew it!

Excellent, thanks for that Stan and certainly clears up some stuff regarding all the 'staff'...very interesting.
So... Quite a ways to go yet...

Mar 11, 2023
View attachment 3198937
Yay! More scenes with Raven is always a good thing. Her scene with Amy was great.
I'm still curious about Samantha's rank, on a sub run you can ask her and get -1 point with her, so it's probably not as high as one might think. S-6 perhaps?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yay! More scenes with Raven is always a good thing. Her scene with Amy was great.
I'm still curious about Samantha's rank, on a sub run you can ask her and get -1 point with her, so it's probably not as high as one might think. S-6 perhaps?
Yeah given her and Pat working at the prison...that would make sense to me. They good staff, good at their job...but hardly important...

Pay maybe slightly more now even given her 'promotion'...or Pat is now equal to Sam perhaps?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes