PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
What about Cassandra? She's below Olivia but seems to be a pretty high level employee, maybe Z1 like Kitty? :unsure:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
ok fine i'll go to discord harrumph

Can someone in discord ask her if angelica is the only one of kanes girls eligible for future romanticles, Im hoping that poor man's juliette can possibly be romanced

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ok fine i'll go to discord harrumph

Can someone in discord ask her if angelica is the only one of kanes girls eligible for future romanticles, Im hoping that poor man's juliette can possibly be romanced
It's looking like she is the only one yes. I'm fine with that as long as we can keep sweet Amy safe.

Reactions: Stan5851

7maxx

Oct 16, 2023
Best thing to do is download the sancho mod, even if you don't want to use the walkthrough, the gallery unlocker will tell you everything you need to know about what gets unlock in each chapter
You’re a life saver man, thanks. Saved allot of time. And wow, this game is insane. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Can you recommend any similar games like this you know of? And thanks again.

Mar 11, 2023
Meeting our W2 pod is good, I hope we can make some choices there. For example, an executive wants them for some "fun Juliette-style time" and we can either cave in to earn some favour, or protect the girls at the cost of our standing with the Board. Or with no reputation loss if you played smart and have Elena as a mentor. Something like that.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Meeting our W2 pod is good, I hope we can make some choices there. For example, an executive wants them for some "fun Juliette-style time" and we can either cave in to earn some favour, or protect the girls at the cost of our standing with the Board. Or with no reputation loss if you played smart and have Elena as a mentor. Something like that.
Yup...pretty sure there will be a way to either screw the girls over or keep them (mostly) safe and we already know Tess is working on an option to not screw over GoodDomKane's who choose not to help Kitty with the show (as she gave us that option), though I have a feeling from what Tess has said that we will be dragged into in some capicity regardless, just not as involved as if we agreed thus willl miss a lot of that content.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
K->S>M>Z
I think S rank will be quick because Kane has surpassed it
English is not my first language, and I may not have fully understood the meaning of that sentence of Tess. (It may make sense to ask again).
Tess said:
M won't be a big narrative thing
but a necessary formal thing to allow a narrative beatr
But if that's what I'm thinking, then the M rank will indeed be a formality, and (probably) after Kane gets S10 (which Tess mentioned), the next rank will be Z1, not M. But obviously no one is going to assign us S1---S2---S3 and so on, because there's not much time left (more than half the game is over) to move from ep to ep at this rate. So, I'm still optimistic about it. Plus, Tess mentioned in the official walkthrough about a special path that will be available to those who can get the K10 rank in ep8. Maybe that will affect the speed of Kane's career progression too.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
We'll never be staff...so S rank doesn't apply to us anyway.
As I understand from Tess's answers, we'll have to earn the S10 rank (at least)..
Tess said:
I think the dom side with Raven will see a brief mention about a benefit of S-10 rank

I have not mentioned management at all I don't think yet except speech about scarcity
of them
when briefed
but Alyssa in my outline is an M-1.

This is a necessary path for dom Kane to hit too in a brief way
if going for Z

Stan5851

Yesterday at 2:15 AM
And I naively thought that after K10, the next rank would be Z1. Well, then we'll get ready for a long road to the top).

Mistress Tess

M won't be a big narrative thing
but a necessary formal thing to allow a narrative beatr

K - program
S - Staff
M - Management
Z - Executive
roughly -- there are a few below S, but generally the staff on this facility are all beyond a certain point.
edit
But I could be wrong. Anyway, either I didn't fully understand Tess, or I lack knowledge of the English language).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As I understand from Tess's answers, we'll have to earn the S10 rank (at least)..

edit
But I could be wrong. Anyway, either I didn't fully understand Tess, or I lack knowledge of the English language).
I took that as more perhaps Raven (and others) explaining to 'us' exactly what perks come with being an S10 rank (which Raven is..or was, I imagine she is probably an M1)...not that we will be, as we are not on the staff route...we are on the exec route.

I'm also now thinking (regarding the K-Pass) if perhaps while we can possibly attain K10 in the next update...perhaps we can skip it and go straight to the temporary M rank? The rules of the pass are quite simple. We can double rank up...at the cost of another K-Rank going down a further rank when they are about to be down ranked.

So for example, Zach is say K3...and is about to go down to K2...we are about to rank up to K10. The rules (as given to us, in the story) would allow us to bypass K10 and go to the next rank higher (M)...and we could choose for Zach to skip K2 and go straight to K1. Now, I would imagine certainly Jules and Aless would object to us doing that...so maybe it might go to a board (sisters) vote...and Jules will make us pick Jake in order to skip K10 (test our loyalty)...

Regardless...on the Dom route, there HAS to be a reason Olivia told us not to use it and keep it. All the dialogue in KG is very carefully crafted...I refuse to see that as a throwaway line by Olivia...(edit*...or maybe we might be allowed to 'give it' to someone else perhaps...hmmm)

Edit: As an aside, your English is great Stan but I can understand maybe your lack of nuance or phrases (which to be fair, for a non native speaker can very hard to pick up properly). I'd always be happy to help or clarify anything for you but honestly, your English is better than most English lol.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I took that as more perhaps Raven (and others) explaining to 'us' exactly what perks come with being an S10 rank (which Raven is..or was)...not that we will be, as we are not on the staff route...we are on the exec route.

I'm also now thinking (regarding the K-Pass) if perhaps while we can possibly attain K10 in the next update...perhaps we can skip it and go straight to the temporary M rank? The rules of the pass are quite simple. We can double rank up...at the cost of another K-Rank going down a further rank when they are about to be down ranked.

So for example, Zach is say K3...and is about to go down to K2...we are about to rank up to K10. The rules (as given to us, in the story) would allow us to bypass K10 and go to the next rank higher (M)...and we could choose for Zach to skip K2 and go straight to K1. Now, I would imagine certainly Jules and Aless would object to us doing that...so maybe it might go to a board (sisters) vote...and Jules will make us pick Jake in order to skip K10 (test our loyalty)...

Regardless...on the Dom route, there HAS to be a reason Olivia told us not to use it and keep it. All the dialogue in KG is very carefully crafted...I refuse to see that as a throwaway line by Olivia...

Edit: As an aside, you're English is great Stan but I can understand maybe your lack of nuance or phrases (which to be fair, for a non native speaker can very hard to pick up properly). I'd always be happy to help or clarify anything for you but honestly, your English is better than most English lol.
Hehehe... here's hoping Tess lets you make the rules. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes