Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
She does have a nice ass though Stan....c'mon man...think practical ;)
I'm all for making her my slave, and then taking her through all the circles of hell without letting her die (my good Kane isn't very kind, I know) before her nice ass serves my Kane's pleasure...but the problem is, I have a strong feeling that such an ending just isn't going to happen. In theory, it could be a so-called "harem ending" (one of them), but as you saw in my post above, what Tess calls a harem doesn't sound like a harem at all, much less someone in that polygamous construct being Kane's slave..So, if that sociopathic bitch is still in full power at the end, my Kane will just destroy her. :devilish:

Reactions: Maviarab

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Honestly, I don't remember where in Discord I saw this message from Tess, but if I remember it correctly, only three people (including Astrid) are guaranteed to stay alive in the game, and everyone else, including Kane, (with certain decisions on the part of the player) can die. So in my Dom walkthrough this crazy bitch Juliette is unlikely to survive. :devilish:
Indeed you are correct, three people in total can survive… whatever might happen… Also interesting Tid-Bit, for Claudia’s sub romance she said this… which might be a clue on what’s happened to others… IMG_9811.jpeg

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Joking aside I don't think I saw a drop of blood in the whole game, so I don't think those future scenes will be that extreme.
Deep down Mrs. Tess has a kind heart :KEK:.
Yeah, Tess is, by her own admission, a romantic at heart. Still, there are some pretty brutal deaths in our game, albeit without explicit blood. And you know, the same scene on Juliette's yacht (EvilDom route) is psychologically quite heavy and oppressive, it made quite an impression on me when I first saw it. And after that scene, I realized that Juliette's chances of surviving to the end of the game, despite her pretty face and nice body, were drastically reduced. So Tess doesn't need to draw guro and rivers of blood to have the desired effect on the player, she has an excellent command of dramaturgy.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yeah, Tess is, by her own admission, a romantic at heart. Still, there are some pretty brutal deaths in our game, albeit without explicit blood. And you know, the same scene on Juliette's yacht (EvilDom route) is psychologically quite heavy and oppressive, it made quite an impression on me when I first saw it. And after that scene, I realized that Juliette's chances of surviving to the end of the game, despite her pretty face and nice body, were drastically reduced. So Tess doesn't need to draw guro and "rivers of blood" to have the desired effect on the player, she has an excellent command of dramaturgy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 11, 2023
What's with all the Jules hate? I don't get it, she's so likable and has a sweet ass... And those cold grey eyes... To die for (literally). Jokes aside, she's not a sociopath, just extremely cruel and enjoys seeing others suffer. Sociopaths have trouble integrating into a society, can't establish relationships, suffer from poor work productivity among other things. Juliette has none of that. If anything, she's really well adjusted, being the boss of Sales and Marketing department and constantly interacting with people.
So, yeah, Juliette Karlsson for 2024 president elections, with VP Samantha. Vote now, or else...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Juliette has none of that. If anything, she's really well adjusted, being the boss of Sales and Marketing department and constantly interacting with people.
Yup....she like a hot ass piece of drop dead gorgeous mafiosi....

Hey *puts on cute voice*...nice business...you gonna copoperate with me? *sharpens knives she pulls from her garter belt with a twinkle in her cold dead eyes*

Yup...agree....sales is definitely her best area....anyone be terrified to not do business with her :ROFLMAO:

I jest though...I like her model and character...but she is a bit unhinged to be fair...and in all but my Jules saves...she will be my pleasure slave or thrown into the ocean...sorry...not sorry.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
What's with all the Jules hate? I don't get it, she's so likable and has a sweet ass... And those cold grey eyes... To die for (literally). Jokes aside, she's not a sociopath, just extremely cruel and enjoys seeing others suffer. Sociopaths have trouble integrating into a society, can't establish relationships, suffer from poor work productivity among other things. Juliette has none of that. If anything, she's really well adjusted, being the boss of Sales and Marketing department and constantly interacting with people.
So, yeah, Juliette Karlsson for 2024 president elections, with VP Samantha. Vote now, or else...
Well, in the game I'm playing I'm trying to marry her, the bad thing is that she only seems to like playing with subs :rolleyes:.

Mar 11, 2023
Yup....she like a hot ass piece of drop dead gorgeous mafiosi....

Hey *puts on cute voice*...nice business...you gonna copoperate with me? *sharpens knives she pulls from her garter belt with a twinkle in her cold dead eyes*

Yup...agree....sales is definitely her best area....anyone be terrified to not do business with her :ROFLMAO:

I jest though...I like her model and character...but she is a bit unhinged to be fair...and in all but my Jules saves...she will be my pleasure slave or thrown into the ocean...sorry...not sorry.
That's fair, but I think all of Karlsson sisters are like that, they just hide their sadism better. Jules, however, is a very straitforward woman, and I respect that. She likes what she likes and makes no excuses for it.
Mama always told me to marry an honest woman:)

• Haha

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's fair, but I think all of Karlsson sisters are like that, they just hide their sadism better. Jules, however, is a very straitforward woman, and I respect that. She likes what she likes and makes no excuses for it.
Mama always told me to marry an honest woman:)
Well yeah...to be....yeah I got nothing lmao....

You do have a very valid point.

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
According to her own sister, if Kane picks Juliette, she will fuck Kane until she gets a boy aborting any girl babies unlucky enough to occupy her womb. I like crazy, but not that crazy

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The amazing thing about this game is that we see completely different things depending on the choices we make. I haven't seen the scene on the yacht, but I don't consider it a spoiler because I've seen other scenes of Juliette killing (the injection of Dumbo and when she throws two slaves to the lions).
But I was referring to the fact that I think Tess, in her elegance, does the bloodless scenes on purpose. It is not a lack of resources/skills in Daz.
Yeah, I saw those scenes you mentioned too..And you're right, it's not a lack of resources - it's the dramaturgy (not sure if the word "elegance" applies to murder scenes) that doesn't need special effects. Although Tess has had resource issues in her time, I remember her mentioning in the past, for example, that instead of those chairs the Board sits on, the original plan was to put something more extreme, but she couldn't afford it at the time. There wasn't enough memory on her video card or something.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
but I think all of Karlsson sisters are like that, they just hide their sadism better. Jules, however, is a very
I disagree. Yes, there are no saints among the Karlsson sisters, but they are all different and the degree of sadistic tendencies varies among the sisters. For example, Veronica does not like sadism in its purest form. Although by the nature of her scientific activity she has certainly had to enter the grey areas of morality more than once (testing new drugs and devices on people, etc).

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
I disagree. Yes, there are no saints among the Karlsson sisters, but they are all different and the degree of sadistic tendencies varies among the sisters. For example, Veronica does not like sadism in its purest form. Although by the nature of her scientific activity she has certainly had to enter the grey areas of morality more than once (testing new drugs and devices on people, etc).
Nah, I don't buy it. They are all evil bitches deep down, some just make excuses for it. As you pointed out, Veronica does some shady experiments with prisoners, but the thing is, what she does is not science, it's cruelty masquerading as science. She's "Mengele-light" in a hot ginger body and, admittedly, much more knowledgeable and intelligent. Which makes it even worse, because she IS smart and absolutely COULD find more humane ways to conduct her experiments, but CHOOSES not to do it. She literally made her servants deaf and the game (through Elena) even makes a point about that. Man, the more I think about it, the less sympathy she gets.
Yes, it would be foolish to kill her, because she can potentially help save the world, but I think she's already proven that she doesn't deserve the power she has. I would try to convince her to do some good, but always keep her on a short leash.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Nah, I don't buy it. They are all evil bitches deep down, some just make excuses for it. As you pointed out, Veronica does some shady experiments with prisoners, but the thing is, what she does is not science, it's cruelty masquerading as science. She's "Mengele-light" in a hot ginger body and, admittedly, much more knowledgeable and intelligent. Which makes it even worse, because she IS smart and absolutely COULD find more humane ways to conduct her experiments, but CHOOSES not to do it. She literally made her servants deaf and the game (through Elena) even makes a point about that. Man, the more I think about it, the less sympathy she gets.
Yes, it would be foolish to kill her, because she can potentially help save the world, but I think she's already proven that she doesn't deserve the power she has. I would try to convince her to do some good, but always keep her on a short leash.
You and I know why and how (in general terms) this happened. Alexander Karlsson made them as they are. However, some of the sisters can be changed, and I intend to do so. But even among the sisters, Juliette comes off as an outright psychopath and sadist. She is pure malice without impurity, unjustified by anything but her own twisted desire to torture and kill. BTW, we've already discussed this topic about Veronica's character many times, which you just brought up, but I don't see the point in repeating myself, since I've written more than one wall of text about it already... If interested, search on the keyword "Veronica" and the username (mine). The last discussion was taking place sometime in early 2023.

So yeah, I'll give those who can redeem themselves a chance. Speaking of which, in this thread, someone from a very attentive player gave a reasoned rebuttal to the claim that Veronica supposedly made some servants deaf. (With examples of how those "deaf" servants behave). So here, too, not everything is as clear-cut as it seems at first glance.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
I agree. All of them are evil on different degrees, but ultimately unworthy of redemption. Kill' em all.

Maybe enslave Veronica to work 24/7 on that renewal project.

Vive la revolution! :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes