MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Happy holidays to everybody. I hope you're all having a blast

To weigh in on the earlier Veronica conversation, I won't call her a psycho for experiments. They are very ... But given the world building, that makes sense. I will, however, call her out for her unnecessary inventions. What is a potion that makes a person feel like they're on fire used for? Not to mention her death juices that she's created for her sister's pleasures.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What is a potion that makes a person feel like they're on fire used for? Not to mention her death juices that she's created for her sister's pleasures.
If you're talking about the spray that was used on Zach at the beginning of the game, it has a different effect, increasing the pain sensation on the area of the body where the spray was rubbed in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think if there was a spray/drug that made people "on fire" they would just die of pain shock, but I don't recall such a drug in the game. I'm not defending the immorality of such inventions, just clarifying..And what are these "death juices", could you clarify what we're talking about?

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah gonna have to agree with Miles there...a spray/potion to increase pain receptors...it's like...

Let's be brutally honest here folks...for the vast majority of V fans....if she wasn't a redhead with freckles....she would not even be close to being one of the most popular girls. She is evil...quite sadictic...when she chooses to be...her experiments and inventions are proof of that alone. The story is not set in the 1920's when 'scientists' and 'doctors' and 'therepists' thought they knew what they were doing..but even then, that is debated hotly throughout history in terms of just exactly how much was pure evil and not what science thought.

She just hides it very well...and she is a feckled redhead. If Veronica was Yvette's model for exmaple instead...I can guarantee (in fact I'd bet my house on it) far less people would like her. Unlike her sisters (from the outside),...she is single handedly the coldest and most calculated.

Dec 20, 2021
Yeah gonna have to agree with Miles there...a spray/potion to increase pain receptors...it's like...

Let's be brutally honest here folks...for the vast majority of V fans....if she wasn't a redhead with freckles....she would not even be close to being one of the most popular girls. She is evil...quite sadictic...when she chooses to be...her experiments and inventions are proof of that alone. The story is not set in the 1920's when 'scientists' and 'doctors' and 'therepists' thought they knew what they were doing..but even then, that is debated hotly throughout history in terms of just exactly how much was pure evil and not what science thought.

She just hides it very well...and she is a feckled redhead. If Veronica was Yvette's model for exmaple instead...I can guarantee (in fact I'd bet my house on it) far less people would like her. Unlike her sisters (from the outside),...she is single handedly the coldest and most calculated.
Yeah,veronica is the baddest bitch of all, even she made a slave dumb so that he can't hear anything, she is soo soo evil, if not for looks, she would not become this popular

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
If you're talking about the spray that was used on Zach at the beginning of the game, it has a different effect, increasing the pain sensation on the area of the body where the spray was rubbed in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think if there was a spray/drug that made people "on fire" they would just die of pain shock, but I don't recall such a drug in the game. I'm not defending the immorality of such inventions, just clarifying..And what are these "death juices", could you clarify what we're talking about?
Apologies wasn't exactly articulate last night. You were right on the first one and the second thing I was referring to was whatever that serum was that Juliette used on Dumbo to kill him. Fairly certain that was a veronica invention.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Some players like to demonise Veronica, but unlike the most evil of the sisters, Juliette, Veronica has some good qualities. We all know that one of her main research projects is to restore animal and plant life to the post-nuclear continent and she is the only hope for this doomed world. Besides, V doesn't like sadism in its purest form like the other sisters and prefers to get sexual pleasure in a more sensible way, not so caveman and savage. So it's not just her beauty, freckles and red hair, although of course, it's also one of the sources of her popularity. There's a lot more to her.

Personally, I love her romance with my KaneDom, including their deep connection going back to their early childhood, and I see her as more than just a character for sex. Yeah, her inventions don't do her any honour, but her dark side is at least largely balanced by her light deeds, the importance of which cannot be overstated. So she's far from the worst (imo), and if anyone is destined to regain their lost humanity, it will be her.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Some players like to demonise Veronica, but unlike the most evil of the sisters, Juliette, Veronica has some good qualities. We all know that one of her main research projects is to restore animal and plant life to the post-nuclear continent and she is the only hope for this doomed world. Besides, V doesn't like sadism in its purest form like the other sisters and prefers to get sexual pleasure in a more sensible way, not so caveman and savage. So it's not just her beauty, freckles and red hair, although of course, it's also one of the sources of her popularity. There's a lot more to her.

Personally, I love her romance with my KaneDom, including their deep connection going back to their early childhood, and I see her as more than just a character for sex. Yeah, her inventions don't do her any honour, but her dark side is at least largely balanced by her light deeds, the importance of which cannot be overstated. So she's far from the worst (imo), and if anyone is destined to regain their lost humanity, it will be her.
While I won't (and couldn't) discount anything you say....the good deeds balance out the bad is not really a good defence heh. One could argue that about a lot of real historical characters where being honest, no, the good deeds do not balance out the heinous ones.

However, this is just a story so sure, you know I'll give V a break as I do like her character, regardless of her hair colour (even if she is only my third favourite sister currently...once we know Astrid better, she could drop to fourth lol) ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe Dominique will join in. I hear she likes feckles...
Bwahahaha...given their interactions between each other...that is definitely something I'd like to see lol. Might get bloody...but it would be fun to see :ROFLMAO:

Aside: Which I currently have always viewed as odd....given their goals...common interests (better future)...surprises me that they really don't get along with each other.

Mar 11, 2023
Speaking of sisters getting along.. So in the threesome scene with Alessandra and Celeste, Alessa hints that she wouldn't mind you joining their little harem, if some other party is open to it. I'm curious, who could it be?
My gut feeling is that it's Juliette, and here's why:
1. It must be someone on the level of Alessa herself, someone very important.
2. Samantha shows up in the pool scene with Alessa, and we know she's part of Juliette's "fun parties".
3. Jules is quite fond of harems herself.
4. I just really want it to be true.

If sharing Jules and Alessa is an option, then I'll be convinced to let the world burn. Totally worth it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Speaking of sisters getting along.. So in the threesome scene with Alessandra and Celeste, Alessa hints that she wouldn't mind you joining their little harem, if some other party is open to it. I'm curious, who could it be?
My gut feeling is that it's Juliette, and here's why:
1. It must be someone on the level of Alessa herself, someone very important.
2. Samantha shows up in the pool scene with Alessa, and we know she's part of Juliette's "fun parties".
3. Jules is quite fond of harems herself.
4. I just really want it to be true.

If sharing Jules and Alessa is an option, then I'll be convinced to let the world burn. Totally worth it.
Yeah I think Jules would be the obvious one (if that's even an actual possibility). They are the only 2 sisters who do seem to actually get along (aside from Aless and Olivia...but I have my doubts as to how much of Aless' friendship there is actually honest and genuine).

All the others in any combination do (appear) to be rather prickly and tolerable at best...if only because they are sisters....I think if they were not related they would barely even bother to say hello in passing.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes