Apr 11, 2023
1. Evil Olivia
2. Juliette
3. Veronica
4. Alessandra
5. Evil Dominique
6. Good Dominique
7. Good Olivia
8. Astrid (lack of information as previously mentioned)

Happy new year

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
My first post of the year goes to my sweet sweet grymm gudina

I expect big things this year. If I don't have the ability to kill off at least one sister by this time next year, I will be a sad panda

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Amen Mav, happy new years to all!

Alright in the spirit of new years let's do a Karlsson sister ranking ( Do an all girls ranking if you're so inclined).
Well guys...it's been 2 days since anyone posted here....and that's just too long...

Soo...as you should all now by now...I always drink coffee while replying in this thread...so...you're all gonna get the Schwarz ring for not having the coffee ready. Bunch of useless subs I tell ya...where's Stan when you need him!

Anyway guys, been great discussing all things Gambit with you, so wanted to say (given time-zones and such annoying shit) happy new year to everyone, hope you all have a great time!
Well, guys, it was a few busy days, preparation for the New Year, gifts for relatives, another new pass of the KG to refresh my memory, an evening walk with the dog, which almost gave me a concussion when this mischievous animal of 70 cm in withers decided that his master had not hit his head into the iron gate for a long time... and did it to me...so it was "fun".

But everything seems to have turned out okay, and I wish you all a Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart. May all your wishes come true! ;)

Well my personal ranking of sisters and other KG girls (Dom route, based on their looks/personality).

1. Olivia (good)
2. Veronica
3. Dominique (Evil/Good)
4. Alessandra
5. Juliette
6. Astrid (who you are, Ms. Karlsson?)

Other girls:
Raven (Management trainee liaison)
Angelica (pod W2)
Eloise Chastain (Doctor, Veronica's friend)
Kiyomi (leader of Vipers)
Amy (pod W2)
Pamela (onsite security guard, Electro converter facility)

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Hi everyone!
I'm just getting back from my little excursion, it was SO AMAZING! It was incredibly unique but I can't really get anyone in trouble so it will have to remain my own private joy!
I apologize for getting an update out a day later than the normal Sunday but it was my first true disconnected time off all year and it was very the last few days...heh.
But I am a bit tired too, so want to get to this update nice and quick only one day late and give a rundown where things are:
I am still aiming to get the Test Version out this month. I have five more scenes I ideally would like to include, but the other option is that I go as far as I can and leave out 1-2 scenes between the Test and Final if necessary. I am going to try and grind hard the next six days and see how far I can get with these scenes on my outline. I kind of have in my head a hard deadline to start editing hard to try and get it out on time. (stopping content generation)
The editing process generally goes ---> matching writing/renders/dialogue corrections ---> music ---> render corrections --> flag testing/choices ---> play testing dom paths ---> play testing sub paths ---> tech issues with saves other stuff ---> release Test Version
Here is my update on progress with content:
Dom Path: 1098 renders ---> 1098 (100%)
Secret Sub: 189 ---> 189 (100%)
Main Branch: 401 ---> 429 (100%)
Sub Path: 833 ---> 927 (85%)
Total: 2,521 ---> 2,643 renders
----
I don't want to spoil the five scenes I want to finish, but I am prioritizing them in a very specific order for Test, backup if needed for Final, or worst case Part II.
I'll do a better update next Sunday as I flow back into things, but I'm coming off a glow and looking forward to a really great 2024!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi everyone!
I'm just getting back from my little excursion, it was SO AMAZING! It was incredibly unique but I can't really get anyone in trouble so it will have to remain my own private joy!
I apologize for getting an update out a day later than the normal Sunday but it was my first true disconnected time off all year and it was very the last few days...heh.
But I am a bit tired too, so want to get to this update nice and quick only one day late and give a rundown where things are:
I am still aiming to get the Test Version out this month. I have five more scenes I ideally would like to include, but the other option is that I go as far as I can and leave out 1-2 scenes between the Test and Final if necessary. I am going to try and grind hard the next six days and see how far I can get with these scenes on my outline. I kind of have in my head a hard deadline to start editing hard to try and get it out on time. (stopping content generation)
The editing process generally goes ---> matching writing/renders/dialogue corrections ---> music ---> render corrections --> flag testing/choices ---> play testing dom paths ---> play testing sub paths ---> tech issues with saves other stuff ---> release Test Version
Here is my update on progress with content:
Dom Path: 1098 renders ---> 1098 (100%)
Secret Sub: 189 ---> 189 (100%)
Main Branch: 401 ---> 429 (100%)
Sub Path: 833 ---> 927 (85%)
Total: 2,521 ---> 2,643 renders
----
I don't want to spoil the five scenes I want to finish, but I am prioritizing them in a very specific order for Test, backup if needed for Final, or worst case Part II.
I'll do a better update next Sunday as I flow back into things, but I'm coming off a glow and looking forward to a really great 2024!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Crow!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Does this game have a revenge path? I kinda like the idea of mc turning things around and dominating all those who dominated him before (sexually, not just offing them).

I see dom path being mentioned. Is that more along the lines of being dominant with other slaves or underlings, or is that the revenge path I want? Or perhaps the game has not progressed to that point yet?

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Does this game have a revenge path? I kinda like the idea of mc turning things around and dominating all those who dominated him before (sexually, not just offing them).

I see dom path being mentioned. Is that more along the lines of being dominant with other slaves or underlings, or is that the revenge path I want? Or perhaps the game has not progressed to that point yet?
Could eventually, but we're not in the Kane fights back portion of the game yet

Reactions: Stan5851 and Kulman

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Dom routes (Good, Evil or something in between) exist from the very beginning of the game, but so far it looks more like a complex chess game rather than simple domination, where the dominant Kane must intelligently plan his moves many steps ahead. You could say that it's about survival and gaining powerful allies, those factions that will help you win Karlsson's Gambit and rise to the top of the power pyramid.

The very concept of revenge here (imo) is weakly applicable, because, firstly, I don't see what there is to be revenge for - the player on the dom routes feels as comfortable as possible, and no one ever humiliates or oppresses him. Secondly, Kane is far from your average guy in trouble. He's very important to everyone, perhaps even more important than Olivia and Seth. I won't spoiler, you'll understand it yourself when you start playing.

So revenge here... So far, I would only consider it from the point of view if you decided to avenge 2.5-3 million oppressed people working for the benefit of Karlsson's corporation. So if you decide to "revenge", there would be a certain path for such a KaneDom that could lead to a revolution in the future.. Perhaps it makes sense not to talk about revenge, but about trying to create a slightly more just society than what we have now. And it doesn't necessarily have to be the result of a revolution. According to the dev, in KG only 3 characters are guaranteed not to die, the fate of all the others (including the main MC Kane) is completely in your hands and everything will depend on your decisions..So draw your conclusions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

As others have said, you want the dom route (and probbaly good imo). You are no position currently though to enact anything on anyone...you're still a slave at this point in the story.

Reactions: Stan5851

alexandr.novikov

Dec 30, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to use Walkthrough(1-6)? I can't figure out how to track the dialogues, because there are 200 pages and many different paths

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
*blinks*....

Can anyone tell me how to use Walkthrough(1-6)? I can't figure out how to track the dialogues, because there are 200 pages and many different paths
With all due respect...I'm not sure I could actually tell you without it being as simple as using the walkthrough already is...it's really not hard to follow or understand. It might be better for you to use the mod instead (listed in the op) and forget the pdf walkthrough.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes