Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to use Walkthrough(1-6)? I can't figure out how to track the dialogues, because there are 200 pages and many different paths
If you are playing the English version of the game, I highly recommend using the Sancho Mod (Multi-mod). It will save you from having to look at the game's walkthrough often. As for the walkthrough (1-6) it's only 118 pages long and I honestly don't see any difficulty in navigating it. It's all pretty obvious in there. The sub routes are separate from the Dom routes, so there shouldn't be any problems.(imo)

Reactions: alexandr.novikov

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dom routes (Good, Evil or something in between) exist from the very beginning of the game, but so far it looks more like a complex chess game rather than simple domination, where the dominant Kane must intelligently plan his moves many steps ahead. You could say that it's about survival and gaining powerful allies, those factions that will help you win Karlsson's Gambit and rise to the top of the power pyramid.

The very concept of revenge here (imo) is weakly applicable, because, firstly, I don't see what there is to be revenge for - the player on the dom routes feels as comfortable as possible, and no one ever humiliates or oppresses him. Secondly, Kane is far from your average guy in trouble. He's very important to everyone, perhaps even more important than Olivia and Seth. I won't spoiler, you'll understand it yourself when you start playing.

So revenge here... So far, I would only consider it from the point of view if you decided to avenge 2.5-3 million oppressed people working for the benefit of Karlsson's corporation. So if you decide to "revenge", there would be a certain path for such a KaneDom that could lead to a revolution in the future.. Perhaps it makes sense not to talk about revenge, but about trying to create a slightly more just society than what we have now. And it doesn't necessarily have to be the result of a revolution. According to the dev, in KG only 3 characters are guaranteed not to die, the fate of all the others (including the main MC Kane) is completely in your hands and everything will depend on your decisions..So draw your conclusions.
Thanks for the answer! I personally really like seeing domination loss. So for example MC making smart moves and getting one over a dominant woman in the game, dominating her and making her submissive. Is there a lot of that? Or is the mc dom content mainly on already submissive characters?

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

alexandr.novikov

Dec 30, 2023
If you are playing the English version of the game, I highly recommend using the Sancho Mod (Multi-mod). It will save you from having to look at the game's walkthrough often. As for the walkthrough (1-6) it's only 118 pages long and I honestly don't see any difficulty in navigating it. It's all pretty obvious in there. The sub routes are separate from the Dom routes, so there shouldn't be any problems.(imo)
With all due respect...I'm not sure I could actually tell you without it being as simple as using the walkthrough already is...it's really not hard to follow or understand. It might be better for you to use the mod instead (listed in the op) and forget the pdf walkthrough.
thanks for the answer (y)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for the answer! I personally really like seeing domination loss. So for example MC making smart moves and getting one over a dominant woman in the game, dominating her and making her submissive. Is there a lot of that? Or is the mc dom content mainly on already submissive characters?
You are not yet in a position to dominate those above you in rank.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kulman and Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
So just off speculation who do yall think the 3 unkillable are?

We know one is astrid but if I had to guess the other 2, I'd go callista and perhaps cole since he's elsewhere?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Do when is the update coming
The test build of Ep8 p1 should be released at the end of January. The final release is scheduled for February, but the exact date has not been announced yet. Keep an eye on this thread, news from the dev's patreon page is occasionally posted here.

Reactions: BDP2000 and dobzzz

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
The test build of Ep8 p1 should be released at the end of January. The final release is scheduled for February, but the exact date has not been announced yet. Keep an eye on this thread, news from the dev's patreon page is occasionally posted here.
damn last time someone told me dec or jan

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
damn last time someone told me dec or jan
We all hope for the best.:) I, for one, am in the process of re-cataloging the saves, as they will (apparently) be carried over into Ep8 in a rather specific way, which means we need to get rid of the excess and keep only a maximum of 8 reference final various saves from Ep7 that will go into Season 2 (aka Ep8/Ch8).

I don't know about you, but for me with my 2592 saves (I'm not crazy and there is a reasonable explanation for that number, ha ha), leaving only 8 final ones will take some time.. Plus, there are new routes I just haven't gotten around to. Like the one where I strip Olivia of the "SisGambitQueen" flag.:sneaky: And it's going to take a while to make that save too..)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We all hope for the best.:) I, for one, am in the process of re-cataloging the saves, as they will (apparently) be carried over into Ep8 in a rather specific way, which means we need to get rid of the excess and keep only a maximum of 8 reference final various saves from Ep7 that will go into Season 2 (aka Ep8/Ch8).

I don't know about you, but for me with my 2592 saves (I'm not crazy and there is a reasonable explanation for that number, ha ha), leaving only 8 final ones will take some time.. Plus, there are new routes I just haven't gotten around to. Like the one where I strip Olivia of the "SisGambitQueen" flag.:sneaky: And it's going to take a while to make that save too..)
uncomfortable-dark-helmet.gif

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018

it is ok i have saves like that :D

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I probably won't be able to properly evaluate your reference ¯\_(ツ)_/¯(although the search engine did give me that character's name, he he), however, if that was your reaction to the number of saves, I have a simple answer - its retrospect. The large number of saves in any big RenPy game, whose update period is quite long (six months+), makes sense to me. It's kind of like a slideshow and it takes me only 5+ minutes of clicking on the arrows in the save menu to remember in detail most of the events that happened in the game earlier. It's very convenient for me).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I probably won't be able to properly evaluate your reference ¯\_(ツ)_/¯(although the search engine did give me that character's name, hehe), however, if that was your reaction to the number of saves, I have a simple answer - its retrospect. The large number of saves in any big RenPy game, whose update period is quite long (six months+), makes sense to me. It's kind of like a slideshow, and it only takes me 5+ minutes of clicking on the save icons to remember in detail most of the events that happened in the game earlier. It's very convenient for me.)
Makes sense...you're still mad...but makes sense :ROFLMAO:

Now..what's this max 8 saves import thingamajig malarkey you on about?

Reactions: Stan5851
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes