Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah gonna have to agree with Miles there...a spray/potion to increase pain receptors...it's like...

Let's be brutally honest here folks...for the vast majority of V fans....if she wasn't a redhead with freckles....she would not even be close to being one of the most popular girls. She is evil...quite sadictic...when she chooses to be...her experiments and inventions are proof of that alone. The story is not set in the 1920's when 'scientists' and 'doctors' and 'therepists' thought they knew what they were doing..but even then, that is debated hotly throughout history in terms of just exactly how much was pure evil and not what science thought.

She just hides it very well...and she is a feckled redhead. If Veronica was Yvette's model for exmaple instead...I can guarantee (in fact I'd bet my house on it) far less people would like her. Unlike her sisters (from the outside),...she is single handedly the coldest and most calculated.
as a Sub player she’s my favorite character (for the sub path) personally besides Delilah… Yes some of it’s because of her looks..(which was voted by the Patreons btw Lol) but also because of her interactions with Sub Kane… especially if your kane shows somewhat intelligence and kindness, that actually gains points with her… there’s a scene after the dreaded K1 area where after V heals you she lets Kanes head rest on her lap… Yes she does evil… some may say more evil than other characters, but everyone agrees that in the world of GG, evil is a term of perspective… at least Veronica is trying to be good in certain aspects… unlike some characters…. But I mostly like her because of her pre-existing relationship with Kane, even if Sub Kane doesn’t even Remeber Veronica yet, she does… just need more of Veronica’s relationship with Sub Kane to continue in this update… which it looks like it is… :)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I really do Like that Tess did put Claudia in as a Sub romance for Kane!! She really is different that from what other characters we have seen!… and Tess also said this about it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMG_9811.jpeg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I really do Like that Tess did put Claudia in as a Sub romance for Kane!! She really is different that from what other characters we have seen!… and Tess also said this about it,
View attachment 3207334
YEah I think both twins are quite fun in their own way.

Hope you get your V dreams next update btw :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
as a Sub player she’s my favorite character (for the sub path) personally besides Delilah… Yes some of it’s because of her looks..(which was voted by the Patreons btw Lol) but also because of her interactions with Sub Kane… especially if your kane shows somewhat intelligence and kindness, that actually gains points with her… there’s a scene after the dreaded K1 area where after V heals you she lets Kanes head rest on her lap… Yes she does evil… some may say more evil than other characters, but everyone agrees that in the world of GG, evil is a term of perspective… at least Veronica is trying to be good in certain aspects… unlike some characters…. But I mostly like her because of her pre-existing relationship with Kane, even if Sub Kane doesn’t even Remeber Veronica yet, she does… just need more of Veronica’s relationship with Sub Kane to continue in this update… which it looks like it is… :)
Well, I'm happy for you. Yes, the world in which such a corporation exists dictates its own rules. A weak and "correct" Veronica would not survive here, Alexander didn't need such daughters. But I'm sure that both Dom players and Sub players with the right approach can achieve a good result, melt Veronica's heart and etch all the poison of their twisted father out of her. Just rewatched this beautiful scene, and..
.. no, I don't regret at all that I chose Veronica, who is my second favourite character after Olivia.

Revolution? No, it will not make this world a better place and will only lead to destruction without creation. There will be no "happiness for everyone" because there will be no resources, no flora, no fauna, no people capable of anything more than sticking a miner's pickaxe into the malleable bodies of their abusers. Yes, maybe there will be an ending with the classic "sailing off into the sunset"(let's say with Junko) where we can leave JoyFacility behind, but it seems to me that this is an escape from reality and responsibility. So in the main walkthrough I want to do something good and kind, and if KaneDom, Olivia, Veronica, Dominique (and Astrid?) together manage to save this post-nuclear world, giving a new start to a new life, for me it will be the most worthy ending of the story...And yes, there's no judgement on the winners. Especially ones like these.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I will say this about veronica, she's probably the lonliest of the sisters. She does things for her sisters all the time yet the only thing they see her for is her genius. I think that time in the park with Kane was her favorite memory

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I will say this about veronica, she's probably the lonliest of the sisters. She does things for her sisters all the time yet the only thing they see her for is her genius. I think that time in the park with Kane was her favorite memory
You're right, that memory is very dear to her.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You're right, that memory is very dear to her.
Quite possibly the only time she ever felt like herself...just a normal person/girl.

Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Apologies for the double post (doesn't fit anywhere else):

Asked on the Disco but as no one replied (or wants to tell me *shrugs*), does anyone know Olivia's preset, or any of of the other ladies...in the mood for doing some random fan art inbetween my own work.

Olivia the most important but any help would be appreciated, despite my experience and knowledge I'm actually struggling to nail them down.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Apologies for the double post (doesn't fit anywhere else):

Asked on the Disco but as no one replied (or wants to tell me *shrugs*), does anyone know Olivia's preset, or any of of the other ladies...in the mood for doing some random fan art inbetween my own work.

Olivia the most important but any help would be appreciated, despite my experience and knowledge I'm actually struggling to nail them down.
I think you should duplicate your post to the profile section of the forum.
https://f95zone.to/forums/programming-development-art.73/

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
OK, fellow posters, what's your favorite moment with each sister so far? Here's mine:

Veronica- Veronica and Kane are in the park. Her whole character arc is described in one scene.
Dominique ponders whether to be evil after Kane meets with the three sisters. Like the way, it described her and her struggles.
Juliette-first sponsorship meeting where she kills dumbo. It sets up Juliette as someone not to be fucked with.
Olivia- when she embraces her Karlsson roots after Kane kills that pos who helped frame him (mainly because Kane is so oblivious)
Alessandra- her torturing that poor guy who was dehydrated. I just love the fact that she was paying attention to his complaints without saying anything, then returned later just to fuck with him without physically hurting him.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm...tough one Miles....

off the top of my head...without thinking 'too hard' about it...I'd say:

Olivia and Kane in the ruins...the 'question'...
Wine 'date' with Dominique in her mine accomodation followed by her being very insecure of her body.
Yvette and Elana with Phoebe and Harry at the crpyt...their faces are priceless as even they are a little disturbed by Phoebe lmao.
Nurse Reyes scene with Seth if you saved her.
Amy's sweet, sweet...adorable face if you choose Raven over Chanel.

Spoilered some as think they are specific to dom path.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth
Mar 11, 2023
Evil Olivia with Good Sub Kane is the highlight for sure, her descent into an absolute monster is fascinating to watch. Especially with Good Kane's inner thoughts on just how depraved his sister had become. "Fuck Seth" scenes were glorious, I hope we will get a chance to kill Olivia for that as Sub Kane, even at the cost of our life.
Alessa and Celeste scenes on Dom Kane path are great, same for Juliette "shadenfreude" boat scenes.
Raven is great too - she's playful and fun, best girl imo. Her scene with Amy was awesome.
Veronica - flying naked with her was beautiful and romantic, great visuals, music, atmosphere overall.
Dominique is like Shrek - she has layers. Once you peel those layers off she becomes very interesting, Movie theater scene is incredible.

Reactions: Walt71

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well guys...it's been 2 days since anyone posted here....and that's just too long...

Soo...as you should all now by now...I always drink coffee while replying in this thread...so...you're all gonna get the Schwarz ring for not having the coffee ready. Bunch of useless subs I tell ya...where's Stan when you need him!

Anyway guys, been great discussing all things Gambit with you, so wanted to say (given time-zones and such annoying shit) happy new year to everyone, hope you all have a great time!

Mar 11, 2023
Happy upcoming new year!

As for the rankings, it's for the Dom path unless stated otherwise:
1.Evil Olivia with sub Kane
2.Alessandra
3.Juliette/Good Olivia
4.Evil Dominique
5.Veronica/Good Dominique
6.Astrid. I mean, the model looks great, but we know nothing about her personality.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Amen Mav, happy new years to all!

Alright in the spirit of new years let's do a Karlsson sister ranking ( Do an all girls ranking if you're so inclined).

1. Olivia
2. Alessandra
3. Dom
4. Veronica
5. Juliette
Based on how they look or their personality?

To me: based on character (good to evil to my taste)
1. Dominique
2. Veronica
3. Olivia
4. Alessandra
5. Juliette

Based on physical appearance: a TIE, all the girls look fucking gorgeous :D, the only one that comes to mind that is not a 10 is Patricia.

Happy new year :whistle::coffee:!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmmm...ok...me bitey:

Sisters, (Based on looks/personality)
1. Do I really need to say?
2. Dominique
3. Alessandra
4. Veronica
5. Juliette
6. Astrid ???