Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hehehe... here's hoping Tess lets you make the rules. ;)
Hey....*holds hands up*...not me...the rules were presented to us by respected staff members....

Nuffin' to do with me guvnor....

Sure...I'd like to enforce the damn rules if possible...but that's another conversation rofl

Mar 11, 2023
I'm also now thinking (regarding the K-Pass) if perhaps while we can possibly attain K10 in the next update...perhaps we can skip it and go straight to the temporary M rank?
Personally, I would disagree on the importance of K-pass. I think it was a gimmick with no actual value to the overall story, since the way you acquire it is mostly based on luck (unless you use Sancho mod). So it would go against the game's narrative of earning your place in the system. Furthemore, for those of us who nailed the tests it served no purpose (you can't use it), and for K4 and below - well, who cares about the "loosers". And you loose it regardless after the Game Show, so even Miss Tess agrees I think.

As for ascending through the ranks, it seems fairly straightforward - you "graduate" from the prisoner status K, your chip gets removed, you throw a party (like Katsumi did), they tell you that you're ready for the responsibilities of an executive and a first step is a quick course in management (it's quick since you already manage your W2 pod so well). And Z1-3, here we go.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Some other points I'd like to point out (from the same chat in Tess's discord).

1. The answer about the harem (Dom route). In general, guys, forget about big harem endings :HideThePain:, there won't be any, and what Tess considers a "harem" I would call just a form of polygamous marriage union and nothing more.
harem.jpg
2. Answering the question about wpod2's participation in the game show (dom route) - including a minor spoiler.
wpod2 (dom path).jpg

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Personally, I would disagree on the importance of K-pass. I think it was a gimmick with no actual value to the overall story, since the way you acquire it is mostly based on luck (unless you use Sancho mod). So it would go against the game's narrative of earning your place in the system. Furthemore, for those of us who nailed the tests it served no purpose (you can't use it), and for K4 and below - well, who cares about the "loosers". And you loose it regardless after the Game Show, so even Miss Tess agrees I think.
Again...I refuse to believe that whole line by Olivia is for nothing. The Pass itself...is nothing. Not Tess' style at all...and Tess has also mentioned it recently...saying we cannot use it after update 8...so it's not useless is it...Tess knows some of us still have it...there are rules attached to it's use...

It means...something....

As for ascending through the ranks, it seems fairly straightforward - you "graduate" from the prisoner status K, your chip gets removed, you throw a party (like Katsumi did), they tell you that you're ready for the responsibilities of an executive and a first step is a quick course in management (it's quick since you already manage your W2 pod so well). And Z1-3, here we go.
Not arguing that all...Tess made that perfectly clear herself.

Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Some other points I'd like to point out (from the same chat in Tess's discord).

1. The answer about the harem (Dom route). In general, guys, forget about big harem endings :HideThePain:, there won't be any, and what Tess considers a "harem" I would call just a form of polygamous marriage union and nothing more.
View attachment 3201051
2. Answering the question about wpod2's participation in the game show (dom route) - including a minor spoiler.
View attachment 3201062
Same goes with if ur on the sub side of things, Like being a slave/Servant for Phoebes family, New Paris and or The decocks (tho that might be harder obviously ) IMG_9766.jpeg IMG_9797.jpeg

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Hi everyone,
Sorry if this update is a bit disjointed and quick, but definitely family is running roughshod everywhere now!
First, I want to say that I will miss next Sunday's update but update the following day or maybe very early January 2nd for time zones very far from mine. (Asia is almost like a full day ahead of my time zone in some ways) I have never tried to miss any Sunday but this an exception as I am finally taking a full two days to do something very special with unique permission to visit somewhere nice and except for a satellite phone, I won't have any tech/computer stuff on the 31st. Kind of a nice way to end the year, but I will work extra hard this week to make up for that time! So please don't worry if nothing is up Sunday, because I'll be doing it the following day or early the 2nd for some time zones! (I will likely update on Jan 1st afternoon/evening my time when I am back)
Second, if you are not on Discord, I have announced that my great friend and confidant Anais will be doing her own game in 2024! I will leave that to her down the road, but just wanted to congratulate her on her future! And before people ask, I am only going to help write some things IF TIME PERMITS (no promises to her) and no renders or anything, she will handle all that and bring on a team, etc. Some details on that are on Discord, but not too much yet. However, I have promised to pledge 200 dollars a month for a year on her Patreon with a special tier, and two of my biggest slaves are each going to commit 100-200 as well for a year to help get some seed money for assets, etc.
Third, I am intending to release the Test Version of Episode 8, Part I in January. I will start trying to list a more precise layout of where I am with everything. So let's start with the content side and where I think I am overall:
Dom Path Renders: 1098 (100% complete, just need to test/edit, etc.)
Secret Sub Renders: 189 (100% complete, testing/editing)
Main Branch Renders (all see): 401 (95-99% complete, just one small scene left)
Sub Renders: 833 (80ish% complete)
Total: 2,521 renders

I am also doing some testing and cleaning up dialogue as I go along, but it's hard for me to be super precise about editing but that should change very soon as I start to organize all scenes together in hard testing.
Fourth, please take the time to enjoy the holiday any way you can...especially with people that mean something to you. Literally two hours ago, someone I know well lost a relative so cherish the time and memories.
Fifth, I have pondered long and hard on this, but in the end, I'd rather my Patreon page suffer financially but I'm, happy doing what I want versus not feeling that way and just chugging along as a grind/job feel. What I mean by this is that I think KG has been good for some people because I have a lot of passion and energy for it. My main business also I believe is very successful because it's never - even when we were struggling - felt like a job in the worst sense. Of course some days are a grind, but the overall feeling has never been that way. So I'll just keep doing the best I can how I can, and hope people like it. :)
Sixth, I am pondering bringing on an additional artist and/or light writer (must know how to use Atom software with Renpy) to help a bit here and there with ideas and some light work. Of course it's paid, but if anyone knows anyone, they can contact me on Discord. :)
Seventh...nothing else, just wanted to have seven. :) Please have a wonder Happy Holidays, and I am looking forward to letting players enjoy the next update soon.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Don’t know why, but I kinda hope there’s way outta k1… I mean I’ll definitely play through it (even tho you know what happens at the end of it) like why do any of the Karlsson sister entertain Kane to a point if he just ends up like useless trash in k1, they should just send him down a lava pit immediately

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Don’t know why, but I kinda hope there’s way outta k1… I mean I’ll definitely play through it (even tho you know what happens at the end of it) like why do any of the Karlsson sister entertain Kane to a point if he just ends up like useless trash in k1, they should just send him down a lava pit immediately
A permanent way out? Jules won't be happy getting your brains all over her new stilletto's rofl

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
A permanent way out? Jules won't be happy getting your brains all over her new stilletto's rofl
Honestly, I don't remember where in Discord I saw this message from Tess, but if I remember it correctly, only three people (including Astrid) are guaranteed to stay alive in the game, and everyone else, including Kane, (with certain decisions on the part of the player) can die. So in my Dom walkthrough this crazy bitch Juliette is unlikely to survive. :devilish:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Might as well have Kane chew his tongue out LOL
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Honestly, I don't remember where in Discord I saw this message from Tess, but if I remember it correctly, only three people (including Astrid) are guaranteed to stay alive in the game, and everyone else, including Kane, (with certain decisions on the part of the player) can die. So in my Dom walkthrough this crazy bitch Juliette is unlikely to survive. :devilish:
She does have a nice ass though Stan....c'mon man...think practical ;)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Joking aside I don't think I saw a drop of blood in the whole game, so I don't think those future scenes will be that extreme.
Deep down Mrs. Tess has a kind heart :KEK:.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes