Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hahaha yes! I didn't mention it before but was tempted to, I knew you'd be happy about Angelica (I am also for the record...there's just something about her).

Kiyomi is a bit of a wild card I think from what we actually factually know. Previously we were told she was a side LI...so no full blown path...so this kind of makes sense with this new info, that she is a T2 Romance. However, as you mention, WS: B...hmmm...again, just gives is more questions. I will be having a Kiyomi save though even if she is just a side LI...I like her character a lot. Sure, she a badass and will do what needs to be done but you can tell there is a lot more to her and she has a caring/moral side.

Hopefully update 8 (full...both or all parts...however many there is, let's no go there agaian haha..we already got off on the wrong foot with my old comment about that) will make this a little clearer given we are approximately half way(?) through....so one would assume that from 9 onwards (hopefully 8 though) that the story starts going in directions where we can get more clues about the world states and for it to reach its ultimate conclusion.
Yeah, it was a "translation difficulty" but you and I managed to get through it successfully, haha). At least thanks to DoverUK25 , we now know for sure that ep8 will be 3 parts. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Some people wanna play the sub route… good lord…
hey don't make me wrong - it is my very first WT without WT mod installed - i played fairly and totally myself, "blindly", somehow went to sub/slave path and stopped of disguisting after sis sit on my face (WEEEEW!).
after that i see link to WT mod - download and installed it. play from scratch - ended as K9 (remember in '89 there was a movie "k-9" with Jim Belushi? haha).
after that i get verdict - let's play and see what future have for me on the old saved slave path... - i down sis's propose for being LOVERs and end game on the island with Jake and Zack.

after that - i don't know how i let myself be in romance with Janko or Sis or with other girls.
but Amy - she is clean and innocent. i wish full romance path with Amy.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Based off hints/ things tess has said my initial guesses for the four worlds is:

A) Karlssons rule
B) revolution
C) Dekocks rule
D) Kane walks away from all the power ( she hinted at that ending earlier in this thread).

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Based off hints/ things tess has said my initial guesses for the four worlds is:

A) Karlssons rule
B) revolution
C) Dekocks rule
D) Kane walks away from all the power ( she hinted at that ending earlier in this thread).
I don’t think that’s correct… did u see what I posted previously?
This is what Miss Tess Said for more clarification,

“B is its own separate component entirely and can exist with A, B, or D.”
“But Kane cannot end up in both but can choose perhaps it's better to say.”

Discord member - “But Kane cannot end up in both but can choose perhaps it's better to say.”

Miss Tess- “Generally yes, I kind of feel like there is a tiny bit of variation within A or C meaning who does what but the overall state is kind of similar yes and can't be existing at the same time.”
“If you think of say a faction or team or events, either A or C would happen for sure.”
“And D is a variation on A or C but specific to Kane.”

“I guess it's better to say A or C can exist along with D, as D is more to just Kane.”

“So you could have World State A, and World State D only as to Kane.”
“No romances I feel is obvious that D is.”

“World State B can also exist with D but that would be hard to do to me how I writing it.”
“The World States are macro meaning the overall state of the world itself.”
“Let's say for example Olivia runs the Karlsson Group.”
“But it could also be someone else.”
“Or Kane and Olivia.”
“But it's all kind of The Karlsson Group in a certain state (it survives a certain way)”

“Will only confirm of course that Kane can die. In fact, everyone can except for now three people to me.”

Question: “So B can Happen Regardless of What happens in A, C and D?”

Miss Tess- “Yes B is its own arc entirely.”, “Dom/sub doesn't matter”, “But is it hard to get”, “you need five people to survive basically”, “that's mainly my hint”

question:- “Another question…is this pretty much after the gameshow or like part 3 of it? And she probably won’t get a main route but I’m glad Anais gets to see her character in KG”

Miss Tess- “Err I will try and kill four of them somehow but not necessarily in show given more than one are not of err lower status heh”

Reactions: kinkyshin

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I don’t think that’s correct… did u see what I posted previously?
Yea that's what sold me on b being a revolution. B, being its own arc independent of everything else, lines up perfectly with a revolution. d being specific to kane also sold me on that being his walking away.
Cs the only one that is really a wild guess.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't think B can be revolution, because all sub romances are in world B, and also veronica can only be romanced in world B. Why would the sub romances and veronica be behind a revoluton.
Revolution is C (imo). (unless we are all wrong and overestimate its scale altogether). Oh, and the start of this event itself is not that grand, in the sense that the player has to have some specific path in which this event is even possible. I.e. in my mind, it's not something all the Dom players will see, let alone Sub. Also worth considering, is the fact that this revolution involves at least Junko and Otto (Cynthia DeKock's bodyguard) and there is no guarantee that this revolution is not secretly supported by the DeKocks. If still Otto is not acting on his own initiative, but on Cynthia's behalf, then it is highly likely that this future revolution=DeKocks.

B, based on Tess's latest clues - B is a separate arc in which certain 5 people must be alive to succeed.
Tess said:
But World State B (which has nothing to do with The Karlsson Group) must occur for her to romance at all.
I will give a hint and state that World State B will generally require I think five people to live to work together to accomplish a specific goal. If any of those five have issues, it will fail.
One of the five (Astrid) is guaranteed to live, but the rest can all die.
So under the world state "B" could (optionally) fit the programme to restore plant life on the mainland, as we remember it involves Veronica, Dominique, Kane and Olivia (in case the Dom player has met a number of certain conditions including sponsorship). The 5th member of the programme, as it turns out, is not Cole at all, but Astrid.:unsure:

BTW, this is also why world state "B" cannot be a revolution, because the revolution must directly affect Karlsson Group, and Tess clearly wrote that the state "B" has nothing to do with this company. Of course, in such a case, the likely restoration of life on the mainland might well fall under this restriction too, because as it is, Veronica is using the company's resources to restore plant life. But I don't know how tight the correlation is here...Unless this project can be kept secret from the other Board members. Anyway, it's not that simple and there's food for thought here.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

A) Karlssons rule
B) revolution
C) Dekocks rule
what means D? voluntary resignation letter? well sort of...

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Tess also says A and C are similar. Don't imagine the revolution and Karlsson's rule are identical.

If B can't be revolution because it affects the Karlsons, then B can't be the zoo project since it's one of Karlsson's pet projects.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Tess also says A and C are similar. Don't imagine the revolution and Karlsson's rule are identical.

If B can't be revolution because it affects the Karlsons, then B can't be the zoo project since it's one of Karlsson's pet projects.
As I said...just gives us more and more questions.

I can just see Tess sat at home with a glass of wine, feet on top of Amy cackling away like a mad witch at the chaos she causes with every 'help tease' post lol.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
As I said...just gives us more and more questions.

I can just see Tess sat at home with a glass of wine, feet on top of Amy cackling away like a mad witch at the chaos she causes with every 'help tease' post lol.
:ROFLMAO: she said y'all want to rush me, let me drop this little puzzle in here, good luck figuring itout

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I am excited tho for what kind of game show activities Miss Tess will put in… since it seems like KPod4 will comprise of Jake,Kane, and Seth… it seems like they will have to work together against other pod members… but also can abandon ur own pod and meet other pod members…
Now that I’m thinking about it… there were like some competitions throughout the episodes that might’ve teased what we might see during the gameshow… Patricia and the Nut kicking scene to see who drops to the ground first…. Or during the gym, there was that race between Kane, Jake and Seth when the girls were standing on their backs seeing who can get first without the girl falling…

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I am excited tho for what kind of game show activities Miss Tess will put in… since it seems like KPod4 will comprise of Jake,Kane, and Seth… it seems like they will have to work together against other pod members… but also can abandon ur own pod and meet other pod members…
Now that I’m thinking about it… there were like some competitions throughout the episodes that might’ve teased what we might see during the gameshow… Patricia and the Nut kicking scene to see who drops to the ground first…. Or during the gym, there was that race between Kane, Jake and Seth when the girls were standing on their backs seeing who can get first without the girl falling…
There's no kwame or punk ass whiny bitch ( sorry too lazy to look up his name) in submissive Kpod 4?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not that I know the second scene you mentioned (Still not got around to my sub save)...but those sound very tame compared to what I imagine will be in the show.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
There's no kwame or punk ass whiny bitch ( sorry too lazy to look up his name) in submissive Kpod 4?
Kwame is technically in the same pod but he’s above k4… and currently on the sub side, the participants are k4 and under….

Not that I know the second scene you mentioned (Still not got around to my sub save)...but those sound very tame compared to what I imagine will be in the show.
I’m sure some will be Tame…Some will not be… it depends on the choices… Miss Tess said this tho… “
Part 2 is almost entirely the show so 1 is the start but some setup too, but generally they are trying to find their way out

but an excuse for VIPs to enjoy them in private ways if they get caught

so they can be pulled from maze in a sense and even dumped back depends what happens”

Mar 11, 2023
The amount of bad things that happen to Kane on a sub route heavily depend on Olivia and she can get quite cruel towards him, but so far there was no permament damage done to any of the pod members. In the Game Show though, I agree, some people are bound to bite the dust. But I doubt it would be Zach or Jake, and certainly not Kane. So again some no-name slaves.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes