Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just letting you all right now… Kiyomi has been hinting and saying she’s been watching Kane…Sub path (a lot) and LET ME DROP THIS ENHANCED IMAGE… SHES DEFINITELY WORKING FOR Cole!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm...

Without you name dropping...I'd have never associated....however, with the name drop, I can agree it does resemble her for sure.

Where that image from Crow?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 7:47 PM
1/26 Morning Update: I am on some final pre-music Sub path tests and will finish this afternoon or evening at the latest. Next after that is adding music and testing (this rarely finds a lot more dialogue/renders to tweak given prior checks) how the music sounds. After that, I will bring on a few testers to see save issues. More later, stepping away as a batch of renders get processed, kind of a final set of clean up. I would say I am basically where I thought I would be, with the unresolved issue still tech/save testing which I won't know until I do this near the end. Hope all have a great weekend, I will edit this post as I go along...I will add one final preview image I guess...

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Just letting you all right now… Kiyomi has been hinting and saying she’s been watching Kane…Sub path (a lot) and LET ME DROP THIS ENHANCED IMAGE… SHES DEFINITELY WORKING FOR Cole!!
Theres also her talk with Otto where she revealed he fucked up and revealed something he wasn't supposed to in his movements and only she and one other person would even notice it. At the moment, Im guessing revolution, but not enough information for me to commit to that theory.

Being that we seen him with callista earlier I get why he'd be interested in Kane and siblings, but why she be so easily giving up info so easily on that trio. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab
Mar 11, 2023
Theres also her talk with Otto where she revealed he fucked up and revealed something he wasn't supposed to in his movements and only she and one other person would even notice it.
I was under the impression that it wasn't him who revealed himself in his movements, but someone else. Particulary, the servant in the red mask, who I suspect will turn out to be Callista. But since nobody else has noticed, it's all fine.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Seeing this preview, we may have to make the sacrifice of going down to K2 to play all the scenes with the doctor :devilish:...
You don’t technically have to be in generally k2… just k1-k4! when Olivia meets the Doctor, pick the option of the doctor meeting Kane instead of Jake!

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I was under the impression that it wasn't him who revealed himself in his movements, but someone else. Particulary, the servant in the red mask, who I suspect will turn out to be Callista. But since nobody else has noticed, it's all fine.
I thought they were bodyguards of a sort (from memory)? She onl expresses one 'servant' as such...that's Lola, the young girl in the skirt to our left as we view them when they arrive who keeps her head bowed.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Nice pickup. It's probably not Callista, though, but someone else who feeds into the Cole rescue mission that they're working on.

Mar 11, 2023
I thought they were bodyguards of a sort (from memory)? She onl expresses one 'servant' as such...that's Lola, the young girl in the skirt to our left as we view them when they arrive who keeps her head bowed.
Nice pickup. It's probably not Callista, though, but someone else who feeds into the Cole rescue mission that they're working on.
Nah, I'm fairly sure it's her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Time will tell...time will tell I guess.

If it is her...then she sure get's herself about doesn't she heh. I've not closely looked, but does her being in the Joi Facility 'work' with her being wherever she is meeting V and Aless?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
now that I went back I got to see this scene even though they gave her the wrong level Im k8 damnit.

Such pride. I can't believe I missed this in the previous playthroughs.

Back to the topic at hand, you make a good case but I'm still not sure the masks are off and tests has a thing about mask. Besides the second person is unaccounted for. Who would that person be

Another thing that occurred to me going over those scenes is how slow I am. I thought Kiyomi was providing security, but she was probably actually spying on that meeting between the queen and veronica. head smack

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
now that I went back I got to see this scene even though they gave her the wrong level Im k8 damnit.

Such pride. I can't believe I missed this in the previous playthroughs.
View attachment 3298435
Yes, our supposed sister is proud of us..Oh, that "stupid idiot" KaneDom, he he. ;)
Another thing that occurred to me going over those scenes is how slow I am. I thought Kiyomi was providing security, but she was probably actually spying on that meeting between the queen and veronica. head smack
When I first saw this scene, I immediately suspected that Kiyomi was the one spying, not guarding Veronica... However, I'm still not convinced because Kiyomi is playing (for me) a completely incomprehensible game so far. :unsure: And to be honest, I don't think Kiyomi is working for the DeKocks and betraying the Karlsson's.
Anyway, I've reached the point again where I'm still wandering around in the twilight and completely clueless as to what game Kiyomi is playing. Friends, any guesses as to what else it could be?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yes, our supposed sister is proud of us..Oh, that "stupid idiot" KaneDom, he he. ;)

When I first saw this scene, I immediately suspected that Kiyomi was the one spying, not guarding Veronica... However, I'm still not convinced because Kiyomi is playing (for me) a completely incomprehensible game so far. :unsure: And to be honest, I don't think Kiyomi is working for the DeKocks and betraying the Karlsson's.
Anyway, I've reached the point again where I'm still wandering around in the twilight and completely clueless as to what game Kiyomi is playing. Friends, any guesses as to what else it could be?
Yes… Kiyomi meeting Cole and Cole dropping in like an ODST from Halo LOL

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes