MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I believe that Kiyomi and Kitty are working together. Not only have we been told they're related and shown that Kitty trusts Kiyomi overall, but we have Kiyomi's statement that only one other person would recognize Otto's mistake, and they don't matter. Kitty is nowhere near those people, so I can see her not matter in that scenario.
That being said, Kiyomi's motives are clear as mud to me

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
I believe that Kiyomi and Kitty are working together. Not only have we been told they're related and shown that Kitty trusts Kiyomi overall, but we have Kiyomi's statement that only one other person would recognize Otto's mistake, and they don't matter. Kitty is nowhere near those people, so I can see her not matter in that scenario.
That being said, Kiyomi's motives are clear as mud to me
I'd be surprised if they worked together. They are sisters, but that seems to be all they have in common. Maybe it's enough? Seems unlikely to me, but we don't have a lot of information on their relationship so who knows.

Reactions: kinkyshin

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'd be surprised if they worked together. They are sisters, but that seems to be all they have in common. Maybe it's enough? Seems unlikely to me, but we don't have a lot of information on their relationship so who knows.
They also have very different personalities (to put it mildly). Kiyomi is a killer, but she has a code of honour and doesn't like to torture slaves for her own pleasure, while Katsumi, as we know, is a sadist, close to Juliette. So it would be a rather odd union of two opposites.:unsure: But you're right, we don't know what their relationship is really like.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Honestly, at this point, I would too but Im just throwing everything at the wall at this point. Im sure I will have moved onto my next theory in a day or so

Mar 11, 2023
Everybody talks about Kiyomi and her alleged sence of 'honour' and I have something controversial to say (again). She doesn't have any 'honour', she just uses it as an excuse to convince herself that she's not like her sister and the others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, hot take over, and good morning!

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
is there any Mac user on here who wants the test version DM before the test version is out otherwise? I won't bother with Mac there is no point in me wasting around 2 hours to download and re-upload to my Mega if no one wants the Mac version. so far people have only asked for the PC test version.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Joi Facility is my favourite facility on the citadel? :ROFLMAO:
Everybody talks about Kiyomi and her alleged sence of 'honour' and I have something controversial to say (again). She doesn't have any 'honour', she just uses it as an excuse to convince herself that she's not like her sister and the others.
Good points...we can still give her a pass though :sneaky:
is there any Mac user on here who wants the test version DM before the test version is out otherwise? I won't bother with Mac there is no point in me wasting around 2 hours to download and re-upload to my Mega if no one wants the Mac version. so far people have only asked for the PC test version.
Mehh...no one cares about peasent Mac users (or android) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Stan5851

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
She is honorable because she is true to herself and true to her word. She never says anything about not being a sadist. You might disagree that is enough to call her honorable, but in KG they seemingly don't.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I have a Mac and PC and I’m a test user… so ur good

Reactions: DoverUK25

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The scene of Kiyomi's psychological torture in the K3 dungeon is at the beginning of the game, with time she begins to see the possibility of change, and to this we must add Seth's charms (without him realising it), so by the end we have a Kiyomi who is a little more "human" than the one we see at the beginning.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The scene of Kiyomi's psychological torture in the K3 dungeon is at the beginning of the game, with time she begins to see the possibility of change, and to this we must add Seth's charms (without him realising it), so by the end we have a Kiyomi who is a little more "human" than the one we see at the beginning.
So you're saying Seth is at least useful for something then?

;)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
So you're saying Seth is at least useful for something then?
Yes, he is very important!
1. He enchants the Karlson sisters' best assassin like a flute player enchants a cobra.
2. He will indirectly give Astrid the cure for her illness and thus gain her protection in her laboratory.
3. Astrid's domain is outside the whole mad complex the sisters have for her enjoyment (joy facility), so Seth may already be off the chessboard and safe without even knowing it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, he is very important!
1. He enchants the Karlson sisters' best assassin like a flute player enchants a cobra.
2. He will indirectly give Astrid the cure for her illness and thus gain her protection in her laboratory.
3. Astrid's domain is outside the whole mad complex the sisters have for her enjoyment (joy facility), so Seth may already be off the chessboard and safe without even knowing it.
I meant to us...as the MC ;)

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Maybe you're on to something. At any rate, Kiyomi is the most confusing character.

Kiyomi also gets off on killing that guy in front of Seth when they first meet. And says "You know what? I'll make it extremely quick since you are awake, but it's never good to see someone die if it can be avoided." :unsure::unsure::unsure:

She seems to be genuinely against Katsumi and Olivia abusing Seth. And genuinely wanting to help Seth. "Seth... everything in here is observed and recorded. Everything. I also gave my word to remain silent on some things. And I never break my word, even if... even if I want to sometimes." Later, during that scene she also says:

Kiyomi: "I will try to keep an eye on you. But you'll have to endure more before you have your chance."
Seth: "I appreciate that. I guess just like your sister. And what chance?"
Kiyomi: "Err, not like Katsumi. Better. And for your chance... an opportunity to improve your fate. It will come I'm sure. But we'll talk again soon."
Tess obviously intentionally worded it this way to be open-ended, she does this a lot. I always assumed it meant that Kiyomi thinks she's a better person than Katsumi, but maybe it could also mean that she's just better at what Katsumi does, which, as we know, Katsumi's biggest kink is befriending the weak and powerless, giving them hope and then squashing it.

The real confusing thing to me though, is the stat system with Kiyomi. She seems aligned with Veronica, but their points contradict each other to some degree. For example, if you become a ViperPet, Kiyomi obviously likes this, but Veronica does not. It's very unlikely that the point system is a lie, and the point system indicates that Kiyomi hates when people don't pick honorable decisions. For example, Olivia asking Kiyomi to be nicer or meaner to Kane will lose points with her.

So the idea that she is a more extreme version of Katsumi seems unlikely. She also refuses to help Katsumi in the game show. But then, as you pointed out, there's that scene when Kane turns down being a Viper Pet... It feels so contradictory.

I'm reading some of the dialogue around Kiyomi more carefully now, and it seems like some people around her aren't sure what to make of Kiyomi either. Juliette says to Kiyomi, "Fine, what an exciting word! I always hoped you secretly got off assassinating people, but maybe you don't? I'll never know I guess."

Kiyomi also claims that due to some enhancements in her body, she has a few side effects that she has to deal with. One of those side effects is a very active libido. She's been using meditation to calm herself down, but after having been ordered by Juliette to use Seth, she realizes she should use more sexual solutions.

So, just speculation but perhaps at the start of the VN she is genuinely an honorable person and will be corrupted more over time?

Another interesting thing she says that could explain her intro scene with Seth where she kills someone is this: "I've actually had some men licking me like this, but they were usually begging for their lives. But it's not because I want to do it so badly. I've had to record these... situations through my own eyes for another..."

I wonder if Kiyomi gave her word to someone (A Karlsson sister I would assume?) and refuses to break it, but regrets giving her word. And eventually as the story plays out will, she will eventually betray whoever she gave her word to?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 6:09 PM
----
I will try and make this better for Patreon and elsewhere, but at the end of 7, this is kind of what you should see. If you did not, you can use at any time 0.7FinalB version and it will still load your saves and you just need to go to the end and then save with these screens.

last shot for my save on dom path end of 7, then the following after that

ssend1.png

ssend2.png
ssend3.png
ssend4.png

(Here, if it's your FIRST slot will say first, second, etc. After you hit 8, it will ask on the 9th time if you want to overwrite any of the 8 slots and you will see them)

ssend6.png
ssend7.png
ssend8.png

cuts to outro to end 7

ssend9.png

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It’s cuz Kiyomi is secretly siding with Cole and is leaving it open ended for the MC on His submissive or Dom Choices… remeber… for both playstyles, there’s good and evil options…

Mar 11, 2023
His importance to Kane is that Kane is probs only in the Gambit cuz Callista has no other way of getting a cure for seth's sick ass
Seth didn't even have the decency to die in the beginning. Imagine this - no bar fight for Kane, no prison, no 'booty duty' for K3 Kane. And even if Kane still ends up in prison, at least he doesn't have to worry about his mostly dead useless brother anymore and can focus on knocking Olivia up, as he should.

Mar 11, 2023
With the recent allegations I can't help but compare Alexander Karlsson to Vince McMahon. I wonder who's more evil out of the two? I mean, at least (I hope) Alexander didn't take a dump on Callista's head and that is the true reason she left. :LOL: And just like Vince, he will return from cryosleep to take over the company and the world!
1706388339596.gif

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes