Mar 11, 2023
For this valentine day, which karlsson sister do yall want to be your valentine?
To make it harder, you cant pick Olivia

I'll go first Im picking grym herself, sweet sneaky
Hell yeah, brother! I'll even call her Goddess Alessa because that's what she is! But no secretSub stuff, screw that. And we already have 2 wonderful scenes with her and Celeste, unlike some blonde cockteasers (still love you, Jules).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Btw Stan5851 / DoverUK25 Any news on the walkthrough that I may have missed? Will it be ready with final?
If you look at the date in discord when Tess posted the previous walkthrough (for episode 7), it was 5 days after the patches for the incomplete version 0.7a were posted there. At that time, Tess was assisted by 2 other people.
07.jpg
However, as we know, Anais is now making her own game, and I don't know if she will be helping Tess with editing walkthrough for ep8 pt1. So based on the new circumstances, I guess the official walkthrough will have to wait. But since many of us have been playing with the Sancho Mod installed, I don't think the temporary lack of a guide will be a problem. But we'll have to wait until Sancho1969 adapts his mod for the final version anyway.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If you look at the date in discord when Tess posted the previous walkthrough (for episode 7), it was 5 days after the patches for the incomplete version 0.7a were posted there. At that time, Tess was assisted by 2 other people.
View attachment 3356305
However, as we know, Anais is now making her own game, and I don't know if she will be helping Tess with editing walkthrough for ep8 pt1. So based on the new circumstances, I guess the official walkthrough will have to wait. But since many of us have been playing with the Sancho Mod installed, I don't think the temporary lack of a guide will be a problem. But we'll have to wait until Sancho adapts his mod for the final version anyway.
Hmmm yeah...let's hope she has been making/adding to it as she has been going along.

True with Sancho (and I always have URM installed anyway)...but the pdf's are nice to have, would always persoanlly rather have those than mods...can't easily double check something in a mod or refer back to something etc. One reason why I made my save sheet, just another way to easily access info/check for something , or you have a flag set without having to load up the VN.

I guess we shall see.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hmmm yeah...let's hope she has been making/adding to it as she has been going along.

True with Sancho (and I always have URM installed anyway)...but the pdf's are nice to have, would always persoanlly rather have those than mods...can't easily double check something in a mod or refer back to something etc. One reason why I made my save sheet, just another way to easily access info/check for something , or you have a flag set without having to load up the VN.

I guess we shall see.
When the final version is released I will be giving Sancho1969 the script.rpa to help get his mod out faster

Reactions: Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes