Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I thought that only the continent of Africa existed in this universe and that everything else sank under the ocean. I also thought that Cole was in the north, but on the same continent of Africa (in the part of the storms).
Also, another thing to remember (too many miss/forget this), the entire world is not confined to Southern Africa. Just that, the area controlled by Karlsson's and DeKocks is the 'largest populated' centers left...so there are a lot of other folk...in places around the world and who knows what they are up to? We don't know, as they (currently perhaps) are irelevent to the story being told.
This is literally told to us by each sister on your first corporate assignment.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I agree a game iover would be hilarious...but you can imagine the rioting now can't you? lol.
I've had silly game overs in other games here, like the vampire game, and I take it in good humour.
What might have been fun...is refusing her...staying in jail...then you go to sleep one night...and wake up....well...in a box left somewhere in the K2/3 area where a very pissed Patricia or Scarlett pulls you out.
The first time you play, you don't know it, but the truth is that they control EVERYTHING, surely something like this would happen.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've had silly game overs in other games here, like the vampire game, and I take it in good humour.

The first time you play, you don't know it, but the truth is that they control EVERYTHING, surely something like this would happen.
YEah exactly my thinking, since as we find out later (on both paths IIRC), the prison is actually owned by the Karlsson's heh. So yeah, they'd just tag him and bag him if they had to. I think the whole Elena thing is not so much as giving him a choice (by the board...we know Elena was sent by them)...but to actually feel him out as a person and as Olivia's roommate...loool...got ya haha

Back to point one, yeah..if they wanted him..he'd be leaving whether he wanted to or not lol. Which may actually have been an interesting side route to the Facility...straight up show you (if you chose that option) just what the Karlsson's really are like.

Reactions: PickerLewd

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
So not only am I out £25 but according to Steam the only way to change my currency back is to buy something off the store page. oh and Juliet the queen c and v can suck each other off for all I care

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
So not only am I out £25 but according to Steam the only way to change my currency back is to buy something off the store page. oh and Juliet the queen c and v can suck each other off for all I care
Try changing your login details so that you can only login by receiving a code on your phone or with a QR code, something physical so that they can't sign in online.
Do you have a lot of games on your account? It's full of hackers.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Try changing your login details so that you can only login by receiving a code on your phone or with a QR code, something physical so that they can't sign in online.
Do you have a lot of games on your account? It's full of hackers.
Done all that the thing is because they bought a game from China and have a billing address from that country it set my account to Chinese. they use some type of crypto The only way to change it back is to buy something from the store page on Steam from within the UK. I can change languages back to English. and I got over £200 worth of games and over 1000 hours of playtime. On the one hand, I like just delete the account on the other hand but spent money on that account so in two minds
what to do at the moment

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Done all that the thing is because they bought a game from China and have a billing address from that country it set my account to Chinese. they use some type of crypto The only way to change it back is to buy something from the store page on Steam from within the UK. I can change languages back to English. and I got over £200 worth of games and over 1000 hours of playtime. On the one hand, I like just delete the account on the other hand but spent money on that account so in two minds
what to do at the moment
Well that's a bit sucky. Maybe easier to just buy a VN you like to get it back to normal...with added bonus of sending a few quid of the way to a dev you like but keeping the cost down to just get your account back to normal.

Bloody annoying though.

Reactions: DoverUK25

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hey found out who stole from me from Steam this is their user name from Steam cp0nt9t2yq and 1ihasc0 reported just have to wait to hear back from Steam took me a while to get to my purchase history I had to keep changing Chinese to English this what that the dumb fuck did to me think they so smart

12 Feb, 2024Prime Status Upgrade

Gift sent to cp0nt9t2yq
Gift Purchase
¥ 101.43 Wallet
¥ 1.57 WeChat
¥ 103.00
Previous wallet balance:¥ 101.43
Change:-¥ 101.43
New wallet balance:¥ 0.00
Previous wallet balance:¥ 101.43
Change:-¥ 101.43
New wallet balance:¥ 0.00
12 Feb, 2024祛魅·教化(祛魅1)

Gift sent to 1ihasc0
Refund
Refund
WeChat
12 Feb, 2024Prime Status Upgrade

Gift sent to 1ihasc0
Gift Purchase
Wallet
¥ 103.00
Previous wallet balance:¥ 204.43
Change:-¥ 103.00
New wallet balance:¥ 101.43
Previous wallet balance:¥ 204.43
Change:-¥ 103.00
New wallet balance:¥ 101.43
12 Feb, 2024祛魅·教化(祛魅1)

Gift sent to 1ihasc0
Gift Purchase
WeChat
¥ 3.00
12 Feb, 2024Currency Conversion to CNY (China)Conversion
Wallet
¥ 204.43
11 Feb, 2024Enshrouded
Refund
Refund
Wallet Credit
£22.49
Previous wallet balance:£0.00
Change:+£22.49
New wallet balance:£22.49
Previous wallet balance:£0.00
Change:+£22.49
New wallet balance:£22.49
26 Jan, 2024EnshroudedPurchase
£22.49

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to wack Kane at some point as well
Stefan couldn't whack anything in a whack-off shop with a bag full of whacks.

Kinda both, there are two main characters you get to control throughout the game, although I would say the male MC is more prominent/more of a main character
Not too good at picking up sarcasm huh? lol.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes