Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Happy to help! Enjoy the ride, so to speak. Playing these routes is like watching a big car crash, you just can't look away even though it's a terrible tragedy. K1 evil Olivia is awesome in that depraved sort of way as well. K1Sub Kane is just so pathetic, worse than Zachy-boy. And as Evil Olivia I just can't pass an opportunity to humiliate Jake as much as I can (if you know, you know).
Hahaha...yes,...train wreck indeed. Juts about to do the k2 run now (I'll not bother with K1, but the K2 run Olivia will go full Luna from LFFG and go demoness hahaha.

Jake...yeah well..he deserves everything he gets, even on the dom path pmsl.
As for the 'canon' path, I think it would be Good Olivia with Good/Neutral Kane that started with a Veronica sponsorship and got her department 1st. From there it could branch in a couple of directions, but this base suits the narrative the best I think.
Yeah this. Aside from the spoiler in the walkthrough regarding Sparks, even on the sub path Olivia mentions often how much Kane was there for her etc. So sub paths, and evil paths...are there for flavour really as neither match what is realistically where the story is really started/heading. Both sub and evil paths are so far removed from what we know of the characters before they came to the island. Both paths are really also a complete 180 of everything we are told about them (flashbacks and dialogues) aren't they. Fun though...I'm not looking forward to more suubby goodness in the future though I'll admit...but will persever with them for the greater good...maybe with Svetlana on my lap, Amy massaging my calfs and Taylor rubbing my shoulders while whispering sweet nothings into my ear ;)

However, at least now I know what happens so I'm not lost in the thread and know what people are talking about heh. Damn I need coffee...lots of it...wil alcohol in it!

And eye bleach...

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I played K4 path until the entrance of the labyrinth and I would rather swim away from the beach and drown than go into the maze :ROFLMAO:. I can't even imagine what you found under K4.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can’t wait to see more Delilah in the final version! Completely dominating Kane and Zesty Zach :sneaky: :love:
Yeah...I quite like her...but she a lying bitch lmao.

Ohhh Kaney babes....enough K5 fun for you...just a taster of what you'll never get with ma girls...muhahahahaaa.....

Woah woah woah...hold on Deli babe...I've not even had a 4-some as a K9 yet lmao...can only hope Raven and Mia invite you over sweet cheeks for fun during Ep8 ;)
She lies...all lies...poor SubbyBoyKane lmao

And stop giving me angry faces Crow rofl...

• Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Wow...only one sub route left which I saved untill last, on SS's recommendation (evil Olivia K2). I'm just. Pheewww....heh, not really sure what to say in all honesty. Damn.

I will start with, given who Callista is...and Cole apparently was/is...there is no way any of the sub paths are anywhere close to cannon. They just can't fit the overall narrative of the story. I'll say it again, it's a very clever story 'dressed up' as a femdom game....but it really isn't in reality.

Man...even with -4 evil and almost 30 good, Olivia is still...harsh! K3/4 Kane..is...well...what a pathetic waste of space. I'm actually almost dreading my EvilOlivia/K2 run (going to get finished off tonight).

However, all that being said...there is a lot more context...and a few little scenes that would happen regardless of path, (you just don't see them on the Dom path) you only see them on the sub routes, such as Olivia and Elena going off to talk at the party etc...so very useful for my timeline (now finished up to ep.7). So still glad I went through them, though pretty much skipped most scenes except the ones with Kane and Olivia, for obvious reasons, too much context to miss out on otherwise.

It's impressive...some very good scenes also (not femdom)...such as the massage scene with Raven, Mia and Delilah. Very disappointed with Junko though, or well, not her herself I suppose heh...total 180 of her character in the sub routes...very surprising.

On a final note, also finally done the SubK5+ route. Little disappointed in that actually. I'm not sure if it's truly a fully coded path or what Tess intends to do with it, but basically (for those who don't know)...it's a sub run until first evaluation by Olivia at her house...then pretty much becomes a joint Dom/SecretSub run till the end of 7. Wasn't expecting that....
Really disappointed in your take, but it’s kinda hard when you already have a preconceived notion of what paths you necessarily want, but hey, that’s the freedom of choices, which in turn, is what KG is! The Narrative itself entirely depends on it (there are some points in the story which might correlate with each playstyle), so it might be your objectively made take on what’s canon or what not, but for me personally it’s the opposite. Place your self in Kanes shoes, you might be all dominant and be on the path of dom, but in another reality he’s a sub hahaha I have other objections but I’m kinda busy atm but note - I’m not trying to be disrespectful or anything I’m just stating my POV (just saying cuz I don’t want to get tombstone piledrived by someone thinking that I am LOL)
Yeah...I quite like her...but she a lying bitch lmao.

Ohhh Kaney babes....enough K5 fun for you...just a taster of what you'll never get with ma girls...muhahahahaaa.....

Woah woah woah...hold on Deli babe...I've not even had a 4-some as a K9 yet lmao...can only hope Raven and Mia invite you over sweet cheeks for fun during Ep8 ;)
She lies...all lies...poor SubbyBoyKane lmao

And stop giving me angry faces Crow rofl...
I personally can’t wait for Delilah’s route for sub Kane, for obvious reasons I’ve stated to you hahaha I’m doing those emojis because there red… just like my red headed queens, Veronica and Delilah :ROFLMAO:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Whoa whoa whoa, hold your horses, mate. Angelica is the redhead queen, and it's not even a debate, it's a fact of life. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.:love:
1707685022079.gif Sorry friend you won’t win on this hill!! Delilah and Veronica ALL THE WAY :devilish::love: by the way, Delilah originally was suppose to be a character that was going to die, but because of Miss Anais, she now has her own route (for sub and Dom Kane) she later said something about characters switching factions and I think she said Delilah might be one depe on ur choices!… heh

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Really disappointed in your take, but it’s kinda hard when you already have a preconceived notion of what paths you necessarily want, but hey, that’s the freedom of choices, which in turn, is what KG is! The Narrative itself entirely depends on it (there are some points in the story which might correlate with each playstyle), so it might be your objectively made take on what’s canon or what not, but for me personally it’s the opposite. Place your self in Kanes shoes, you might be all dominant and be on the path of dom, but in another reality he’s a sub hahaha I have other objections but I’m kinda busy atm but note - I’m not trying to be disrespectful or anything I’m just stating my POV (just saying cuz I don’t want to get tombstone piledrived by someone thinking that I am LOL)

I personally can’t wait for Delilah’s route for sub Kane, for obvious reasons I’ve stated to you hahaha I’m doing those emojis because there red… just like my red headed queens, Veronica and Delilah :ROFLMAO:
Is all good my friend, I think it would take some almighty back and forth for you toever upset me Crow *hugs*

Now get back in your cage where you belong! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Oh man..this evil Olivia K2 run....:eek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Is all good my friend, I think it would take some almighty back and forth for you toever upset me Crow *hugs*

Now get back in your cage where you belong! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Oh man..this evil Olivia K2 run....:eek:
Ahhhh the nice the cold steel…. :KEK: But that’s true! I never want to get into arguments cuz what’s the point?? We need More positivity in the world… and you know how f95 is with toxicity.. either way I’m glad you went through almost all the sub paths!! I felt the same way with the dom side in a sense :):oops::KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ahhhh the nice the cold steel…. :KEK: But that’s true! I never want to get into arguments cuz what’s the point?? We need More positivity in the world… and you know how f95 is with toxicity.. either way I’m glad you went through almost all the sub paths!! I felt the same way with the dom side in a sense :):oops::KEK:
All done. 17 saves ready for 8 final :)

Last one to do was GoodKane/EvilOlivia..Juliette sponsor (loooooooool)...and all in on Team Sis hahaha....now I might not be able to sleep tonight!

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Im not sending out any beta links through DMS not risk getting banned sorry guys. I will say this I might try setting up my own Discord closer to when the next test version is out.

• Hey there
Reactions: PickerLewd

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
For those who played 0.8, is Olivia featured heavily in this update? She's the draw for me, hoping for a lot of Olivia content
Without spoiling you, she in there…a good amount.. but not overwhelming!! Also with Miss Tess saying there’s going to be 3-5 factions that Kane (sub/dom) can join- the very first faction is presented when Olivia asks you if you want to join her faction along with Elena and some other unknown characters (atm) at the end of the update (don’t look if you don’t wanna get spoiled Lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio
Apr 27, 2021
Anyway, the game with the most depth of all AVNs.
I've got five routes, and in any route I've discovered something different about the major plan.
It's true that something was spoilered, but what a masterpiece of writing! All the twists in the story are justified, and nothing looks "forced".
Particularly brilliant is the writing of the minor characters: I think of Junko (I suggest you all her route, it's something different from the other ones), or Katsumi and her sister.
In fact, maybe the only one "flaw" in the update is the lack of many sex scenes, compared to earlier updates, but the writing is really over the top.

Reactions: cloudfw
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes