Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Without spoiling you, she in there…a good amount.. but not overwhelming!! Also with Miss Tess saying there’s going to be 3-5 factions that Kane (sub/dom) can join- the very first faction is presented when Olivia asks you if you want to join her faction along with Elena and some other unknown characters (atm) at the end of the update (don’t look if you don’t wanna get spoiled Lol)
Factions shmacksions...

When daddy cole gets back and starts shootin' the joint up....they be begging (hopefully on their knees, naked) to join the church of Kane for protection!

Btw..on that...where did all da guns go? Also...with all the tech available and Veronica....mobile phones are no longer used either....always two things I found a little weird heh...anyway...back to my coffee...

Particularly brilliant is the writing of the minor characters: I think of Junko (I suggest you all her route, it's something different from the other ones)
I suggest you read the thread more ;)

I've got five routes, and in any route I've discovered something different about the major plan.
15 planned endings btw....ya need more routes!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Btw..on that...where did all da guns go? Also...with all the tech available and Veronica....mobile phones are no longer used either....always two things I found a little weird heh...anyway...back to my coffee...
With the implanted chips that produce a shock, they have the excuse that they don't need weapons inside the facility (I don't remember if the employees have chips or only the slaves). But it's true that in the face of a major external attack (SWAT/Military) they don't seem prepared, that's what it's like to think that you dominate what's left of the world and the rest of civilization outside these domains is separated by the northern storm, so it's like having neighbours on Mars (you don't have real contact) :unsure:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm sorry, too many pages and it's probable I didn't see all the comments on her!:ROFLMAO:
I only read the debate on the redheads, and my vote is for Veronica, not only I LOVE redheads, but overall I LOVE smart girls!:love:
I'll not spoil anything, but I would perhaps advise you try her 'romance' on the sub path.....see how you feel about lil Miss Innocent then ;)

But was discussing this recently privately also, so good timing, but even on the dom path, she lies to and misleads you. She certainly a divided character though, I'll give you that.

With the implanted chips that produce a shock, they have the excuse that they don't need weapons inside the facility (I don't remember if the employees have chips or only the slaves). But it's true that in the face of a major external attack (SWAT/Military) they don't seem prepared, that's what it's like to think that you dominate what's left of the world and the rest of civilization outside these domains is separated by the northern storm, so it's like having neighbours on Mars (you don't have real contact) :unsure:.
Problem there though PL is that the DeKocks are almost as powerful. They don't have shock chips do they...and in terms of territory...they right next door...

You're right though, internally only the slaves would be an issue so they do have that covered. I just find it amusing there isn't a single one...you'd think the sisters at least may have one in a room (given on the sub path, they do have 'shock rifles'....).

Also, another thing to remember (too many miss/forget this), the entire world is not confined to Southern Africa. Just that, the area controlled by Karlsson's and DeKocks is the 'largest populated' centers left...so there are a lot of other folk...in places around the world and who knows what they are up to? We don't know, as they (currently perhaps) are irelevent to the story being told. Which leads on to another interesting question...exactly where is Cole in the world....

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I only read the debate on the redheads, and my vote is for Veronica, not only I LOVE redheads, but overall I LOVE smart girls!:love:
I like Veronica, but I discovered that I'm not naturally compatible when I didn't understand her maths problem at all (the one about adding 1+6 and ending in 14) :KEK:. I remember answering "stay at 14" because I thought the machine was multiplying by two and also dividing by half automatically, and reading the guide the answer was "go down to 8 or divide by two" :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I like Veronica, but I discovered that I'm not naturally compatible when I didn't understand her maths problem at all (the one about adding 1+6 and ending in 14) :KEK:. I remember answering "stay at 14" because I thought the machine was multiplying by two and also dividing by half automatically, and reading the guide the answer was "go down to 8 or divide by two" :ROFLMAO:.
Heh yeah...from a science perspective, 2 things are actually happening there. If go straight for a high number...it increases too fast...and goes beyond...but that's also being affeted by whatever Kwame is doing. So, even if you actually knew exactly what you were doing, if the other person fucks it up...you're still goosed as both sides work in tandem heh.

But who cares about all that shizz and the ice queen...did ya save Maria?!?!?!?

In fact...we should do a vote (I'm curious)..regardless of whether dom or sub...heart emoti for saving Maria, sad face for letting her snuff!

Also interesting is that on the sub path, saving her gives a massive boost to Chanel's rel points. As the vast majority of those points have not been used to affect anything yet...I wonder how important that might be in the future?

Last edited:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Problem there though PL is that the DeKocks are almost as powerful. They don't have shock chips do they...
Not the chips, no, instead they apparently use shock collars, as seen in the DeKock Family meeting. Veronica has the superior technology, but while imitated, nobody can match her designs, much like Tony Stark and the Iron Man technology.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I just find it amusing there isn't a single one...you'd think the sisters at least may have one in a room (given on the sub path, they do have 'shock rifles'....).
It's very well thought out, saying a quick word out loud is quicker than getting the gun, charging it and firing it. It's true that if the servant/slave is fast, he can strangle her and not let her say a word, but in this case, with all the cameras, he wouldn't escape either, at most he'd kill two and get caught.
Also, another thing to remember (too many miss/forget this), the entire world is not confined to Southern Africa. Just that, the area controlled by Karlsson's and DeKocks is the 'largest populated' centers left...so there are a lot of other folk...in places around the world and who knows what they are up to? We don't know, as they (currently perhaps) are irelevent to the story being told. Which leads on to another interesting question...exactly where is Cole in the world....
We know they had a brief contact in the north with someone claiming to be a "Stalker" :LUL:.
But who cares about all that shizz and the ice queen...did ya save Maria?!?!?!?
Of course I saved her in my K4 game, anything to help me escape/survive. I don't remember what I did in my original K8 game though.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry guys if I snap at anyone. I just found out my Steam account has been hacked and the fucks changed my account to Chinese so trying to get to Steam support was a real bitch.
I bet it was Nadia :sneaky:

Sorry mate...trying to lighten and put a small smile on ya face, KG related of course. I hope you manage to get it sorted bud, it's the hassle dealing with things thats worse than the actual cause many times.

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
Tag mentions female protagonist. Is it only sex scene lesbian and mc or ntr or cuckold? Does she have sex with other guys?

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I bet it was Nadia :sneaky:

Sorry mate...trying to lighten and put a small smile on ya face, KG related of course. I hope you manage to get it sorted bud, it's the hassle dealing with things thats worse than the actual cause many times.
Thankfully I removed my cared deets but the fucks refund one of my games to my wallet and tried buying a game thankfully steam sent me an email this is what is stuck at ¥ 0.00 can't change it back I also change my password just got to wait for steam to get back to me.

• Sad
Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It's very well thought out, saying a quick word out loud is quicker than getting the gun, charging it and firing it. It's true that if the servant/slave is fast, he can strangle her and not let her say a word, but in this case, with all the cameras, he wouldn't escape either, at most he'd kill two and get caught.

We know they had a brief contact in the north with someone claiming to be a "Stalker" :LUL:.
The only thing that unites the Desert Stalker with the North is the corresponding direction on Karlsson's map. But where the real north is, where Cole works, is an open question. Again, we don't know what happens on other continents after the Great Collapse.. or what exactly it was. If it was a nuclear war, then nuclear winter (as a result of release of megatons of soot into the atmosphere) should have become global and spread to the whole planet, but this option is excluded, because Africa has wonderful warm weather and clean atmosphere....Then it turns out that Cole is really in the north, for example, in the Arctic, if there is anything left of it. :unsure:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The only thing that unites the Desert Stalker with the North is the corresponding direction on Karlsson's map. But where the real north is, where Cole works, is an open question. Again, we don't know what happens on other continents after the Great Collapse.. or what exactly it was. If it was a nuclear war, then nuclear winter (as a result of release of megatons of soot into the atmosphere) should have become global and spread to the whole planet, but this option is excluded, because Africa has wonderful warm weather and clean atmosphere....Then it turns out that Cole is really in the north, for example, in the Arctic, if there is anything left of it. :unsure:
I thought that only the continent of Africa existed in this universe and that everything else sank under the ocean. I also thought that Cole was in the north, but on the same continent of Africa (in the part of the storms).
What I do know is that apart from Egypt and the "stalker" lands, the Y chromosome is in danger :Kappa:.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I thought that only the continent of Africa existed in this universe and that everything else sank under the ocean. I also thought that Cole was in the north, but on the same continent of Africa (in the part of the storms).
What I do know is that apart from Egypt and the "stalker" lands, the Y chromosome is in danger :Kappa:.
The problem is that we don't know what exactly happened during the Great Collapse and how it affected other continents..

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Tag mentions female protagonist. Is it only sex scene lesbian and mc or ntr or cuckold? Does she have sex with other guys?
*sighs*...

Multiple protagonists. Yes, the FMC is a romance option. No she does not have sex with anyone yet (up to .07 at least), she does have 3 different/seperate forced licking scenes (with either 3 men, or 2 men and 1 woman depending on prior choices..these are all from slaves)...they are forced for specific story reasons and no they are not NTR as 1, she is not your LI at that point and 2. if you really think it is NTR...just go away....

There are voluntary lesbian scenes that you can decline if you so wish. There is a lot more forced content with her on the MC sub path (again, for very specific story reasons and along similar lines ). Understand the story first and foremost as many don't. This is not a D/s game. This is more of a Master/slave game. The company is run by power hungry, sadistic women who do as they please with the lesser below them. The FMC is dragged into this world. On the MC dom path...you are not powerful...you start as a slave. On the sub path (bar one very specific route) you will always be a slave and subservient to these women (yes, including the FMC). Up to 07...there was no romance with the FMC with your MC. In fact, barring one character (and that's iffy really), there is no romance with any of the known LI's yet.

The MC himself, gets lots of scenes...what, where, when and who with all depends on whether you are on the dom or on the sub path. So yes, for the most part, most of the FMC scenes are by decision but, given the nature of the world and story, 3 are forced on the MC dom path and lots are 'forced' if on the MC sub path.

However, if you're on the MC sub path...you're a pathetic loser slave...so, she can do what she likes...and you don't get a say in it....right? ;) *sips coffee*

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Every time I start a new game I'm reminded that the game, through the power of the script, doesn't let you answer freely at the beginning.
What if Kane doesn't accept Elena's proposal at the beginning? He serves the 5 years and then lives a poor but happy life without knowing anything? Seth just dies in hospital because there is no money for his treatment?
I think if I were a programmer/developer, I'd be a great troll because I would leave you all options open, even if they lead to a game over in the first five minutes :KEK:.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Every time I start a new game I'm reminded that the game, through the power of the script, doesn't let you answer freely at the beginning.
What if Kane doesn't accept Elena's proposal at the beginning? He serves the 5 years and then lives a poor but happy life without knowing anything? Seth just dies in hospital because there is no money for his treatment?
I think if I were a programmer/developer, I'd be a great troll because I would leave you all options open, even if they lead to a game over in the first five minutes :KEK:.
No, some amateur devs do that and it's just annoying.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I agree a game iover would be hilarious...but you can imagine the rioting now can't you? lol.

What might have been fun...is refusing her...staying in jail...then you go to sleep one night...and wake up....well...in a box left somewhere in the K2/3 area where a very pissed Patricia or Scarlett pulls you out.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes