Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that flags sets a potential relationship with Olivia (need to fuckseth and be subkane). Nothing to do with Cole, unless it also triggers a scene in v.08?
Yes the flag sets a potential relationship with olivia (but also "choice opens possible door for later scenes" from the WT ), but the Cole Scene in Ep. 8 has 2 variants, depending on the flag kyiomidoor. (tried without to much spoilers)

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
I always love agent Olivia theory.

Imagine if she is even playing Elena too and had already known. She would've had to act surprised when Elena told her, and then acted like a girl that just found out about her mother when she entered that board meeting considering Yvette instantly knew Elena had told her. :sneaky:

Yes the flag sets a potential relationship with olivia (but also "choice opens possible door for later scenes" from the WT ), but the Cole Scene in Ep. 8 has 2 variants, depending on the flag kyiomidoor. (tried without to much spoilers)
Ooooh.. good to know. Only one of my saves got that 2nd scene, and I thought it was from Kane accepting Dominique and Juliette's deal. Makes sense that it was my only playthrough that got it now because it's the only playthrough where Kane and Olivia were trying to screw the other over.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ahhh excellent. Spoilers never bother me personally so good to know.
I always love agent Olivia theory.

Imagine if she is even playing Elena too and had already known. She would've had to act surprised when Elena told her, and then acted like a girl that just found out about her mother when she entered that board meeting considering Yvette instantly knew Elena had told her. :sneaky:
Well..IIRC...at the pier...Olivia almost lets slip and says words to the effect of, good to finally have you in my life...(may have been in the limo scene when they stop).

Finally....finally....heh....I think she is more than well aware Elena was her mother, because Callista told her. When she was telling her about Callista saying there will be one person you can trust (already effectively telling Elena she does actually, indeed know more than she was letting on) I think she was just leading her on a bit there to open up more.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Ooooh.. good to know. Only one of my saves got that 2nd scene, and I thought it was from Kane accepting Dominique and Juliette's deal. Makes sense that it was my only playthrough that got it now because it's the only playthrough where Kane and Olivia were trying to screw the other over.
"kiyomidoor" only requirement is that Olivia is on the evil or neutral police path. Nobody has to screw anyone over, it has nothig to do with Kane screwing Olivia over. Which pissed me personally off, becaue on my good run, i never were on the police path , because u get morality points fpr declining it first. Which opens the neutral police, which i didnt do on my good playthrough so i had to play again or because its just a test version to cheeat....

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I do wonder what will be the consequences if olivia goes kill happy.
She scares the shit out of julia if she kills pink hair and Kiyomi isn't a fan of her killing the homeless people. I wounder what will happen in the future

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
So much has been written on the last day here that a library could be opened :LOL:.
I want to add something that has not been said about who the sister is at the beginning of Alexander's deathbed. I play with the sound very loud and Tess delights us in that scene with a very wicked and very young giggle. I think it's the only moment where there's audio other than music and we hear a voice tone.
I thought the giggle was Juliette's or Alessandra's (the youngest of the sisters), the others are more mature, so I'm ruling them out, but if the theory that it's Olivia is true, then she's the devil reincarnated. Not only does she fool almost everyone, but that giggle still gives me the creeps (like those possessed doll movies), plus the father just died, so it has to be the giggle of the most soulless sister of them all :eek:.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
"kiyomidoor" only requirement is that Olivia is on the evil or neutral police path. Nobody has to screw anyone over, it has nothig to do with Kane screwing Olivia over. Which pissed me personally off, becaue on my good run, i never were on the police path , because u get morality points fpr declining it first. Which opens the neutral police, which i didnt do on my good playthrough so i had to play again or because its just a test version to cheeat....
Yeah, but if you want them to screw each other over, Olivia would tell Kiyomi to treat Kane unfairly. So you wouldn't get Kiyomidoor that way.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Okay, so let me get this theory right:
1) Knowing nothing of Olivia's character or personality, Alexander forces Callista to raise her.
2) Either as a toddler, or later in her childhood, despite Alexander's explicit instructions to hid Olivia from Elena, and the rest of KG, he is having regular visits and training sessions with her, and absolutely no one knows of her existence.
3) Veronica starts surveilling the Jacobs family after her encounter with Kane in the park.
4) Meanwhile [Ep. 8 spoilers] Alexander trusts Veronica with his "most critical secrets".
5) Good perfect Astrid stands up to Alexander, is attacked, and then hunted, but Veronica finds her first and hides her, and then blackmails Alexander and the Board to forget about Astrid, else she will remove the shock controls from the KG slaves.

6) Despite having spent the least amount of time with Olivia, she becomes Alexander's favorite to inherit his empire, and despite having no way to test her intellect he realizes that she is more intelligent than he is.
7) Rather than just declare Olivia the heir, Alexander makes a sham Gambit for the 4 sisters to compete ( Veronica is dq'd because of her betrayal, so she is given the public reins to run the Gambit), even though only 1 can win due to where Callista is placed in the game.
8) Despite Callista's crucial part in the game, and the fact that Olivia knows Callista staged her death, Callista has to fool the world that she's dead. Why? From whom? She knows too much about the Gambit, and is effectively running it for her intended audience to be Alexander.
9) Alexander somehow sneaks Olivia into his room, in plain sight of Doctor Clarke, but again completely undetected by anyone else from KG.
10) Alexander then lies that Olivia's sisters have a chance at winning, as she's the only one who has actually been trained for the Gambit, the rest just learned about it recently, or will learn about it after Alexander's death.
11) Alexander also warns Olivia to "watch out for my remaining lovers" even though that includes both Olivia's birth and adopted mother, who both want her to win.
12) He orders Olivia to test Kane, even though she actually has little infuence over his program (unlike Veronica running everything, Dominique writing his training program, Juliette making the 3rd Sponsor/Manager training). As Warden, all of her actions are spoon-fed to her.
13) Despite Olivia and Callista preparing all of Olivia's life for the Gambit, and both having full control of Kane, they never test him earlier as a child or young adult to see if he is worthy.
14) With Alexander dead, Veronica takes charge of the "Gambit", following Callista's orders, and the pair set off to ensure Olivia's victory.
15) Olivia is such a good actress that she is able to fool her own mind into thinking that all of this is such a rapid shock as she "learns" about KG and her "new position". However this "great actress" can't fool Yvette or Veronica that Elena hasn't been telling her more than she's supposed to be.
16) With Alexander's will for Olivia to win, Callista and Veronica making it happen, Olivia receiving years of training and foreknowledge of the Gambit plan, including Operation Grandson, and naturally Elena joining the parade, alongside Yvette following Veronica, then the Gambit is finished before it began, as Juliette has also bowed out of the race, and Alessandra publically supports Olivia. Dominique remains the only Board member hoping to compete, but neither she, nor any of the Board members can win.
17) Somehow "Kane is the key" to winning the Gambit, but with a landslide Board majority any contribution of his is rendered moot.
18) Neither Callista nor Olivia ever indicate to Kane that Olivia is not his true sister.
19) Alexander's entire plan for Olivia to win the Gambit and complete Operation Grandson hinges on the SLIM chance that Kane doesn't scream "incest by adoption and social/psychological relation" and refuses Olivia.

Did I miss anything?
I've already said everything, and I don't know why you keep creating meaningless walls of text. My opinion won't change until the game proves otherwise.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Let me say it again: ELENA IS A CHEATING BITCH THAT HAS BEEN LEAKING INFORMATION TO OLIVIA, AGAINST COMPANY ORDERS, AND TELLING HER TO LIE ABOUT IT. See Episode 5 and 7. ... Can you tell that I loathe the witch?

Show me proof that Olivia had information prior to her meeting Elena on the pier, or that she could not have learned from Elena, and that a Karlsson Group outsider could not have researched or deduced prior to her "abduction", and that she has not learned simply by being in the Karlsson Group.

Show me a screenshot that she knows about the Gambit before Ep. 8.
Flashback scene at the helicopter is all the proof you need. I don't even need to send screenshots (though I did add the zoo screenshots for you in my earlier post, because I'm nice like that and keep my word..oh..and that was day 6 btw...jus' sayin'). You don't want to to see it...*shrugs*

However, after your other utterly delusionsal 168 point post...where once again you're just making up shit out of thin air to rattle around inside your head...I'm done with talking to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
0.8 BetaPart I Release/Short Update (2/11/2024)

Hi everyone!
I apologize for taking until now to release a Beta Version! I got extremely slammed with my design work as I had to put some stuff off to get out the Test Version, and I'm going to actually take off about 1.5 days this week to work on the Final to get it out before I leave for my trip.
I could not quite finish the sub scene I was working on and wanted to get this version out before the weekend is up, so I am releasing some links now. I did not realize the Super Bowl was also today, and I've got to help out with some things for friends, etc. (you probably can tell I don't really follow American football super hard, heh) I have added some animations and done a lot of corrections that were needed from the Test Version. A few flags were also missing acknowledging some prior choices, so spent the most time trying to make sure all flags work ok. I will be adding everything else this week for the Final Version. If you have already played the Test Version, you can probably wait until the Final as I still have to tweak some points from a few choices and you want to save from that Final Version.
Please remember to read over the earlier post about loading saves, or you can go on Discord and read the save tutorial channel as well. I have provided screens to try and help.
I will comment more on the poll when I release Final, I want to really focus on getting that done right now. But it was very appreciated because I got so many comments and feedback both publicly and privately! Thank you so much!
I am providing two links for PC and one for Mac. Please let me know if there are any problems or issues with anything. The main thing I always worry about is saves, so please remember what I have posted here and on Discord about saves.
Android is not supported formally until I get a third party person that helps with the Final Version only. (it's a waste of time for that person to correct errors with multiple new versions as it's more difficult to do that versus PC/Mac where I can edit quickly any changes.)

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Flashback scene at the helicopter is all the proof you need. I don't even need to send screenshots (though I did add the zoo screenshots for you in my earlier post, because I'm nice like that and keep my word..oh..and that was day 6 btw...jus' sayin'). You don't want to to see it...*shrugs*

However, after your other utterly delusionsal 168 point post...where once again you're just making up shit out of thin air to rattle around inside your head...I'm done with talking to you.
Whenever reviewing, considering, or analyzing a theory, one must always look at the evidence, and see if they support one or all of the plausible theories. If one theory exclusively holds true against all evidence and challenges, then it is definitively true, but if a theory's evidence is shared with its contrary, or there remain contradictory issues with the theory, then it must remain a theory, alongside all other plausible theories. Therefore, I have gathered all the scenes pertinent to the Agent Olivia and Intelligent Olivia theories.

Agent Olivia = The Olivia that knows EVERYTHING before Alexander's death, and is feigning shock and ignorance.
Intelligent Olivia = The Olivia whom Callista has raised and trained for the upcoming Gambit, but from whom Callista has hidden most of the truth, likely telling Olivia that KG wants "the best and brightest" in the world on their executive staff, and since Olivia matches that, they will come for her, and she has to either excel, or "die". This Olivia applies her super-intellect, analysis, and deductive reasoning to use any gained knowledge to discover strategies, plots, motivations, and secrets.

To save space (and time) rather than screenshots, I have copied the lines from the crucial scenes.

Day 4: The Pier
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By Day 6, Agent Olivia has known about her father for years, while Intelligent Olivia has known for 2 days. They are also both adament about making sure that only Elena [and Cassandra] know that Olivia knows she's a Karlsson, either because of her own agenda (Agent), or under Elena's instructions (Intelligent). At the zoo, per your screenshot, Olivia apparently believes that the security system is programmed to her true last name: Karlsson. She muses (in the screenshot) whether Veronica invokes the "first names only" rule to hide "Olivia Karlsson" just from Kane, or from Olivia as well, and thus wonders if Veronica still doesn't know that Olivia knows her true last name. Neither Agent Olivia nor Intelligent Olivia wish to be discovered to already know that she is a Karlsson, so both would have this thought process.

Helicopter Flashback

Hike Flashback:
Kane states that he asked Callista about "Dad", but she denied him. He does not infer/suggest Olivia try, but Agent Olivia, who knows that "Dad" is not her father, needlessly and unprompted says that if Callista won't tell Master, then there is no hope for her or Seth to ask about "Dad". She also asks Kane why he thinks Callista has been so secretive of her past, when Agent Olivia knows why, and also knows that Kane's ignorance is [apparently] paramount to the plan. Olivia's other comments in this scene also support both an Agent Olivia who has had recent training with Alexander, and an Intelligent Olivia who has just been informed that her future is with KG, in which she will have to perform in order to survive, or "die"... a very fatalist destiny that would turn anyone somber.

End of Day 6: The Mother

Last edited:

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Whenever reviewing, considering, or analyzing a theory, one must always look at the evidence, and see if they support one or all of the plausible theories. If one theory exclusively holds true against all evidence and challenges, then it is definitively true, but if a theory's evidence is shared with its contrary, or there remain contradictory issues with the theory, then it must remain a theory, alongside all other plausible theories. Therefore, I have gathered all the scenes pertinent to the Agent Olivia and Intelligent Olivia theories.

Agent Olivia = The Olivia that knows EVERYTHING before Alexander's death, and is feigning shock and ignorance.
Intelligent Olivia = The Olivia whom Callista has raised and trained for the upcoming Gambit, but from whom Callista has hidden most of the truth, likely telling Olivia that KG wants "the best and brightest" in the world on their executive staff, and since Olivia matches that, they will come for her, and she has to either excel, or "die". This Olivia applies her super-intellect, analysis, and deductive reasoning to use any gained knowledge to discover strategies, plots, motivations, and secrets.

To save space (and time) rather than screenshots, I have copied the lines from the crucial scenes.

Day 4: The Pier

By Day 6, Agent Olivia has known about her father for years, while Intelligent Olivia has known for 2 days. They are also both adament about making sure that only Elena [and Cassandra] know that Olivia knows she's a Karlsson, either because of her own agenda (Agent), or under Elena's instructions (Intelligent). At the zoo, per your screenshot, Olivia apparently believes that the security system is programmed to her true last name: Karlsson. She muses (in the screenshot) whether Veronica invokes the "first names only" rule to hide "Olivia Karlsson" just from Kane, or from Olivia as well, and thus wonders if Veronica still doesn't know that Olivia knows her true last name. Neither Agent Olivia nor Intelligent Olivia wish to be discovered to already know that she is a Karlsson, so both would have this thought process.

Helicopter Flashback

Hike Flashback:
Kane states that he asked Callista about "Dad", but she denied him. He does not infer/suggest Olivia try, but Agent Olivia, who knows that "Dad" is not her father, needlessly and unprompted says that if Callista won't tell Master, then there is no hope for her or Seth to ask about "Dad". She also asks Kane why he thinks Callista has been so secretive of her past, when Agent Olivia knows why, and also knows that Kane's ignorance is [apparently] paramount to the plan. Olivia's other comments in this scene also support both an Agent Olivia who has had recent training with Alexander, and an Intelligent Olivia who has just been informed that her future is with KG, in which she will have to perform in order to survive, or "die"... a very fatalist destiny that would turn anyone somber.

End of Day 6: The Mother
Hmmm... I have to say that now you are pointing very interesting theories... Olivia's surprised internal thoughts always annoyed me a lot. I didn't believe for a second that she's acting even to herself. That made no sense at all...
I made the assumption that Tess used the "unreliable narrator" card to save the surprise until we are revealed the truth at the helicopter scene.
But now you've made me doubt about everything I thought about her :unsure: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: YuNobi1

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
0.8 BetaPart I Release/Short Update (2/11/2024)

Hi everyone!
I apologize for taking until now to release a Beta Version! I got extremely slammed with my design work as I had to put some stuff off to get out the Test Version, and I'm going to actually take off about 1.5 days this week to work on the Final to get it out before I leave for my trip.
I could not quite finish the sub scene I was working on and wanted to get this version out before the weekend is up, so I am releasing some links now. I did not realize the Super Bowl was also today, and I've got to help out with some things for friends, etc. (you probably can tell I don't really follow American football super hard, heh) I have added some animations and done a lot of corrections that were needed from the Test Version. A few flags were also missing acknowledging some prior choices, so spent the most time trying to make sure all flags work ok. I will be adding everything else this week for the Final Version. If you have already played the Test Version, you can probably wait until the Final as I still have to tweak some points from a few choices and you want to save from that Final Version.
Please remember to read over the earlier post about loading saves, or you can go on Discord and read the save tutorial channel as well. I have provided screens to try and help.
I will comment more on the poll when I release Final, I want to really focus on getting that done right now. But it was very appreciated because I got so many comments and feedback both publicly and privately! Thank you so much!
I am providing two links for PC and one for Mac. Please let me know if there are any problems or issues with anything. The main thing I always worry about is saves, so please remember what I have posted here and on Discord about saves.
Android is not supported formally until I get a third party person that helps with the Final Version only. (it's a waste of time for that person to correct errors with multiple new versions as it's more difficult to do that versus PC/Mac where I can edit quickly any changes.)
So if my english is not fucking with me we should have the final version before the 18 right?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Hmmm... I have to say that now you are pointing very interesting theories... Olivia's surprised internal thoughts always annoyed me a lot. I didn't believe for a second that she's acting even for herself. That made no sense at all...
I made the assumption that Tess used the "unreliable narrator" card to save the surprise until we are revealed the truth at the helicopter scene.
But now you've made me doubt about everything I thought about her :unsure: :LOL:
I could see unreliable narrator if all of her reactions were strictly external, and/or all her internal thoughts were benign/generic (i.e. "wow, this is a really impressive room" meaning she is impressed by the room, but neither confirming nor denying that she has ever seen something equally impressive/extravagant before). But yeah, we either have the problem that her internal shocks and surprise are her lying to herself, she's schizophrenic, or the internal reactions are genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Wow...only one sub route left which I saved untill last, on SS's recommendation (evil Olivia K2). I'm just. Pheewww....heh, not really sure what to say in all honesty. Damn.

I will start with, given who Callista is...and Cole apparently was/is...there is no way any of the sub paths are anywhere close to cannon. They just can't fit the overall narrative of the story. I'll say it again, it's a very clever story 'dressed up' as a femdom game....but it really isn't in reality.

Man...even with -4 evil and almost 30 good, Olivia is still...harsh! K3/4 Kane..is...well...what a pathetic waste of space. I'm actually almost dreading my EvilOlivia/K2 run (going to get finished off tonight).

However, all that being said...there is a lot more context...and a few little scenes that would happen regardless of path, (you just don't see them on the Dom path) you only see them on the sub routes, such as Olivia and Elena going off to talk at the party etc...so very useful for my timeline (now finished up to ep.7). So still glad I went through them, though pretty much skipped most scenes except the ones with Kane and Olivia, for obvious reasons, too much context to miss out on otherwise.

It's impressive...some very good scenes also (not femdom)...such as the massage scene with Raven, Mia and Delilah. Very disappointed with Junko though, or well, not her herself I suppose heh...total 180 of her character in the sub routes...very surprising.

On a final note, also finally done the SubK5+ route. Little disappointed in that actually. I'm not sure if it's truly a fully coded path or what Tess intends to do with it, but basically (for those who don't know)...it's a sub run until first evaluation by Olivia at her house...then pretty much becomes a joint Dom/SecretSub run till the end of 7. Wasn't expecting that....

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
Wow...only one sub rote left which I saved till last, on SS's recommendation (evil Olivia K2). I'm just. Pheewww....heh, not really sure what to say in all honesty. Damn.

I will start with, given who Callista is...and Cole apparently was/is...there is no way any of the sub paths are anywhere close to cannon. They just can't fit the overall narrative of the story. I'll say it again, it's a very clever story 'dressed up' as a femdom game....but it really isn't in reality.

Man...even with -4 evil and almost 30 good, Olivia is still...harsh! K3/4 Kane..is...well...what a pathetic waste of space. I'm actually almost dreading my EvilOlivia/K2 run (going to get finished off tonight).

However, all that being said...there is a lot more context...and a few little scenes that would happen regardless of path, (you just don't see them on the Dom path) you only see them on the sub routes, such as Olivia and Elena going off to talk at the party etc...so very useful for my timeline (now finished up to ep.7). So still glad I went through them, though pretty much skipped most scenes except the ones with Kane and Olivia, for obvious reasons, too much context to miss out on otherwise.

It's impressive...some very good scenes also (not femdom)...such as the massage scene with Raven, Mia and Delilah. Very disappointed with Junko though, or well, not her herself I suppose heh...total 180 of her character in the sub routes...very surprising.

On a final note, also finally done the SubK5+ route. Little disappointed in that actually. I'm not sure if it's truly a fully coded path or what Tess intends to do with it, but basically (for those who don't know)...it's a sub run until first evaluation by Olivia at her house...then pretty much becomes a joint Dom/SecretSub run till the end of 7. Wasn't expecting that....
Happy to help! Enjoy the ride, so to speak. Playing these routes is like watching a big car crash, you just can't look away even though it's a terrible tragedy. K1 evil Olivia is awesome in that depraved sort of way as well. K1Sub Kane is just so pathetic, worse than Zachy-boy. And as Evil Olivia I just can't pass an opportunity to humiliate Jake as much as I can (if you know, you know).

As for the 'canon' path, I think it would be Good Olivia with Good/Neutral Kane that started with a Veronica sponsorship and got her department 1st. From there it could branch in a couple of directions, but this base suits the narrative the best I think.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes