Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Were these women's partners/key personalities with Alexander at the time they got pregnant? Or just random women's and/or slaves?
If you follow the story, he wanted children (ideally a son) with 4 different, brilliant women. Callista was one of those women (and his personal Goddess) but never happened. Was Dominiques mother one of these women? *shrugs*..who knows...it is my own belief, she was born before the formation of the company. That's just my theory.

Was Elena one of these women? Possibly...but who knows, she may have been 'there' due to troubles in his relationship with Callista. I would say Yvette was one of these 4 women. Alessa and Jules...their mother? Again..who knows (and yes...that would actually make 5 women heh....Alessa and Jules are odd here as we know nothing of their mother at all...or what happened to her....).

Download my character/timeline sheet (linked in the op), that will give you more info on who is who and who is related to who and why etc etc.

Reactions: Lifecli

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So wait...you're a sub player AND a Mac user? Oahh jeesh...there's just no hope for you dude :ROFLMAO:
I mean, I have a PC but I’m on the move and prefer using Mac for what I do… plus I have parallels on my computer so I can optimize both experiences… and I’m a sub player (maybe the only one on this forum that actually talks for sub Kane) and actually plays/looks into that side of the story…I don’t skip the content/details… Us subs are gonna eat good for part two:… literally :KEK: :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I mean, I have a PC but I’m on the move and prefer using Mac for what I do… plus I have parallels on my computer so I can optimize both experiences… and I’m a sub player (maybe the only one on this forum that actually talks for sub Kane) and actually plays/looks into that side of the story…I don’t skip the content/details… Us subs are gonna eat good for part two:… literally :KEK: :sneaky:
Hey...I'm playing all the sub routes now....and read the dialogue. I just ctr forward the actual 'scene' hehe.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
On the plus side the sex scene with Juliette and The way Kane talked to nadia and Elena shows us he's getting more aggressive and now that he's possibly with Olivia I don't see her keeping things from him. Also hopefully Dominique is pissed off enough at the loss of her botanist to say fuck it and just tell Kane what's what ( I know she won't, but one can hope).
It may just be my Dominique bias [simp], and my annoyance with Veronica's behavior throughout the game talking, but I really hope even Good Dominique turns on "aggressive mode" when she finds out how much Veronica has been hiding from her, and undermining her chances to win. "You all and Father always thought I wasn't aggressive enough, well get ready to see just how aggressive I can be" and she "revolts" against the Gambit system in an effort to "seize the throne that is rightfully hers". ...but obviously I have a personal stake on that outcome. Haha.
That wasn't what I was asking, sure brilliant means something but still these brilliant women can be non important at the time, they got involved with Alexander, I am asking if these had any importance for Alexander or were they randomly chosen only for the purpose of conceiving a son?
All we know for sure is that Alexander measured each woman up to Callista (except maybe Dominique's mom), but none of them ever compared to her, and he blamed them the women for that. Despite all the horrible things he did to Callista, while being honest over his darkness, she does speak kindly of him, which cannot be said of Elena or Yvette, so I personally doubt they, or the unknown women, ever had a romantic connection, merely a sexual one. However Yvette did give him two daughters years apart, so maybe.

NOTHING has been said about Alessandra's mother. Seeing the level of sadistic evil Phoebe displays, Yvette/Elena half-conjecture that this behavior makes her almost seem like she could be Juliette's mother, but this statement is also said by Cynthia to Nadia about her behavior resembling Juliette's sister (and Juliette's verbal attack on Nadia shows that they are definitely not sisters but bitter rivals akin to Harry-Draco).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifecli

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That wasn't what I was asking, sure brilliant means something but still these brilliant women's can be non important at the time, they got involved with Alexander, I am asking if these were had any importance for Alexander or were they randomly chosen only for the purpose of conceiving a son?
Well most were all friends before the formation of the company. Yes, if we discount Elena perhaps as a mother (because that might have just been a fling), they were picked. No offence, but if you were paying attention, you'd know Alexander would not just pick some random woman just to have a child with...

Nothing he did was random...why he was so desperate to have a child (son) with Callista, as far as he was concerned, the child would have been genetically perfect. This is all explained in the story.

And now you're on ignore because you're an alt of someone already on ignore. Jesus, seriously, how pathetic can someone be.

It may just be my Dominique bias [simp], and my annoyance with Veronica's behavior throughout the game talking, but I really hope even Good Dominique turns on "aggressive mode" when she finds out how much Veronica has been hiding from her, and undermining her chances to win. "You all and Father always thought I wasn't aggressive enough, well get ready to see just how aggressive I can be" and she "revolts" against the Gambit system in an effort to "seize the throne that is rightfully hers". ...but obviously I have a personal stake on that outcome. Haha.
Delicious Yu...

e6dte16b.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
When Veronica was talking about how pissed she was at Dominique for hiding the cole stuff from her, all I could think was, bitch, you got some nerve!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yep, in my mind if MC(Dom) I'd be putting a very quick end to the deceit and bullshit... or suffer the wrath of "the chosen one" via alliances and other chess board play. But, again, that's the redneck in me thinking in the space of if I were Kane in this fictional story. The company board would have me CEO within a month, tops.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yep, in my mind if MC(Dom) I'd be putting a very quick end to the deceit and bullshit... or suffer the wrath of "the chosen one" via alliances and other chess board play. But, again, that's the redneck in me thinking in the space of if I were Kane in this fictional story. The company board would have me CEO within a month, tops.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I completely agree but unfortunately, as you say, we are not the MC and he surely isn't thinking like us lol. What I find interesting (as a little fun-thought) is if we were...but only knew exactly what Kane knew...would we still say we'd do x/y/z with our personalities or would we too think..woahh...hang on a min...maybe take a step back and evaluate our situation.

Easy to say what we'd be like and do...when 1. We have more info than our hapless hero does and 2. Not in that situation...

Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
heh someone outted their dupe name.

Veronica's out here hiding whole islands from her family but wants everybody to be transparent with her.

Cant wait for the Callista talk with Kane.

Yes, I hid who your father was from you for no reason whatsoever, and yes I faked my death, and yes I put you in a life-threatening situation but I did it all for you, sweety. Forgive me?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I mean, we're only on Day 8 since Elena met Kane in prison. We got PLENTY of time to take over in a 1 month time span. Haha.

Veronica's out here hiding whole islands from her family but wants everybody to be transparent with her.

Yes, I hid who your father was from you for no reason whatsoever, and yes I faked my death, and yes I put you in a life-threatening situation but I did it all for you, sweety. Forgive me?
Yes that does bring up a quandary: if Callista has believed all these years that Cole was truly dead, why was there a need to hide his identity? Perhaps Callista had to keep all possible association with KG a secret from Kane until the Second Gambit, thus talking about a man whom you met, befriended, fell in love, were intimate with, and lost while and because you were a founding executive of KG, is not something you divulge. The only reason Olivia/Kane/Seth even know that Callista is hiding "father" is their knowledge of anatomy. I'm thinking her death was to fool the Board, because Alexander would certainly have seen through it, and Callista couldn't risk letting Kane slip the truth in a moment of "duress" (and who knows, maybe he talks in his sleep). As for the Gambit, I've stated before that she clearly has no choice in the matter. Her confession to Elena shows that every one of her actions since Kane's conception has been to protect his life, or in tangent to that goal.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

I completely agree but unfortunately, as you say, we are not the MC and he surely isn't thinking like us lol. What I find interesting (as a little fun-thought) is if we were...but only knew exactly what Kane knew...would we still say we'd do x/y/z with our personalities or would we too think..woahh...hang on a min...maybe take a step back and evaluate our situation.

Easy to say what we'd be like and do...when 1. We have more info than our hapless hero does and 2. Not in that situation...
I would've been even snarkier with Elena. "If you're not going to tell me about my father, why the fuck did you bring me here and tell me that story?"
ditto with the nadia situation " why am I meeting people who just want to see me. wtf are you hiding from me? I'm getting sick of all this secrecy!"

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Just wait until Kane's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate arrives!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Pfft... I'd see through most of the BS but maybe not all at first. :ROFLMAO:

I'd be roping in those other family factions a well (along my pursuit as "CEO"). I'd certainly be a force to be reckoned with once I realized from what we do know that by blood-relation(s) we carry some significant weight. But yes, it's still a bit fun to debate these details... and what proves a story to contain a certain amount of quality to be debated to begin with.

I'll be the first to admit that the overall subjects in this VN aren't really my wheelhouse, but I'm intrigued regardless. Plus it's fun to poke holes and make theories on a yet to be finished storyline.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I mean, we're only on Day 8 since Elena met Kane in prison. We got PLENTY of time to take over in a 1 month time span. Haha.
:ROFLMAO: Indeed... but obtaining the goal by end of a month certainly includes the work done at the beginning... and I'd certainly already be starting the process. But again, this Kane might very well be biding time to drop an alpha bomb at a more calculated moment. I doubt I'd have much more patience at this point though... I'd be all in on my personal plan. Considering what we know by Day8 as DomKane and who all we've stuck our dick in... it is time to proceed. :p

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I would've been even snarkier with Elena. "If you're not going to tell me about my father, why the fuck did you bring me here and tell me that story?"
ditto with the nadia situation " why am I meeting people who just want to see me. wtf are you hiding from me? I'm getting sick of all this secrecy!"
Same
:ROFLMAO: Indeed... but obtaining the goal by end of a month certainly includes the work done at the beginning... and I'd certainly already be starting the process. But again, this Kane might very well be biding time to drop an alpha bomb at a more calculated moment. I doubt I'd have much more patience at this point though... I'd be all in on my personal plan. Considering what we know by Day8 as DomKane and who all we've stuck our dick in... it is time to proceed. :p
If you play "reach out and take it" DomKane, he is starting to flex his muscles in Ep. 6-8, though since he has literally never had anything near this level of power in his life (telling others what to do), he is like someone wading cautiously into a mirky pond, confidently getting deeper, but careful not to step into a drop-off. Part of our frustration as players is years are passing, whereas for Kane, it's only his 3rd day of power. We can only hope that Tess can make up for it in the Gameshow, and story-wise, this will give Kane a needed surge in confidence (especially since this should elevate him to the incredibly hard to reach K10).

phoenix1994

Feb 26, 2018
At a minimum...that we know...four. Possibly 5 because we do not know who the mother of Alessandra or Juliette is. Never mentioned. I suspect the same mother (just my own thoughts) but could be different.

You have: (in birth order, Astrid aside):

Dominique: ??? (Supposedly died when Dominique was young)
Veronica: Yvette
Olivia: Elena (2 days after Veronica)
Juliette: ???
Alessandra: ???

Astrid: Yvette (No idea when born in relation to the others)
Luke: Callista (suspect died in the womb due to an accident. This is theory though)
Wouldn't this also make the number of board seats at some point more than 7?

on this note, how were the board seats handled when the company had started?
(Assuming 7 board seats was something that was kept common from the start (tiebreaker point))
Seat 1: Alexander (maybe, or he was considered above seats)
Seat 2: Callista
Seat 3: Elena
Seat 4: Cole
Seat 5: Yvette
Seat 6: ?
Seat 7: ?

Also does anyone remember why did we lose the wristband?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes