hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Yeah I can agree with that, a different way other than royally screwing upo would have nice but ultimately guess maybe comes down to time writing, coding, rendering yet another branch that really only ends up in the exact same place. As it is, the 'system' does make sense at least...be an idiot, fuck up, be pathetic...you're heading down the ladder and not up it.
Yeah I'm with you. I might have appeared overly critical with the promotion thing, but that part along with a bit of inconsistencies from when you go from K4 to K5 are the only things I could criticize. The game is honestly amazing, one of the best femdom games I've ever played, and probably the best one that also has a maledom path as well. After having waited for some games forever I tend to not play non completed games and I only started playing this one because I saw season 1 was complete, but I saw myself downloading the next part as soon as I was done.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah I'm with you. I might have appeared overly critical with the promotion thing, but that part along with a bit of inconsistencies from when you go from K4 to K5 are the only things I could criticize. The game is honestly amazing, one of the best femdom games I've ever played, and probably the best one that also has a maledom path as well. After having waited for some games forever I tend to not play non completed games and I only started playing this one because I saw season 1 was complete, but I saw myself downloading the next part as soon as I was done.
Yeah I get that, the waits can be agonising at times heh. I'm pretty critical but there really isn;t very much to critisize here at all in this one, it's pretty masterfully done. Of course there are things I wish were different, or prefer would be more appropriate to say, nothing is ever perfect after all but I do think this comes pretty close when it comes to VN stories etc.

At least with this there is plenty to guess, discuss, debate, argue and swoon over/about between the updates hehe.

Mar 11, 2023
Gentlemen...don't me raise my voice! Or bring Erica back, she currently tormenting Jake and his 'size', she won't be happy if she has to come back here.

View attachment 3437279
Hmm, is that a promise? ;) Maybe I wouldn't mind seeing a naked tag-team of you and Erica. And i'm sure I'm not the only one (looking at you, Maviarab). Hell, I'll even allow one of you to sit on my face while the other is riding my ..

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm, is that a promise? ;) Maybe I wouldn't mind seeing a naked tag-team of you and Erica. And i'm sure I'm not the only one (looking at you, Maviarab). Hell, I'll even allow one of you to sit on my face while the other is riding my ..
Oh hell yes! I do love me some Erica ;) Now an Olivia/Erica sandwich...hmmmm....

Gotta make that happen!

Reactions: Katie4Ever
Mar 7, 2024
Oh hell yes! I do love me some Erica ;) Now an Olivia/Erica sandwich...hmmmm....

Gotta make that happen!
e8xoffice34.jpg

Tempting guys, very tempting.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Btw Maviarab I asked that question and she said this: View attachment 3437389
Only question we have asked is about the Olivia/Angelica mudbath fight! lol.

As for what you asked/just showed....that, still not making sense. My K4Sub (game start) is SubK7 at the end of Ep.7 and is locked on being a secret sub. So, according to Tess and the WT, that shouldn't be possible?

This is NOT a Dom/SS path. This is a path where started as K4, a true sub and is now SubK7 in rank (switches you to the dom path automatically and sexually submissive and on the Alessa SS path). The Subk5+ route becomes identical to the Alessa SS path. The walkthrough for Ep.8 suggests a very different track for sub players who rise above K4. So what happens to this already existing (currently rather pointless) path? Or is this path going to merge into Tess' new ideas on subs rising themselves out of the K4 track routes?

Code:
All players see this which leads to e6botany2 → leads to some possible paths:
ONE:
if subk5 flag (got rank k5 in episode 5 from sub path) OR alessandra_scale <= 3:
(you can get this if you were submissive to Alessandra during foot
massage on dom path two episodes ago)
THEN: —> subk5 path OPENS → scene go to casubtime then

Possible paths out of this scene just depend on sub (k2 to k4 rank) or dom status
(also includes subk5 path of course)
If k2, k3, or k4 → scene jumps to suboliviajail
if dom path/sub k5 path → scene jumps to domoliviaroom

Once you have your total domthronepoints from all three
departments, you can then figure out how Kane will be graded for
0.7. It also depends if Kane is on subk5 path or pure dom path.
Sub K5 rank grading outcomes:
If domthronepoints 7 or more: Kane receives subk7 = True

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I unironically hope we get an ending where we can burn the the corporation to the ground along with everyone associated with it.
You probably (not definitely) will have this ending but it'll be very short lived because just when you start settling with the perception that you have fucked the entire Karlsson group and everyone in it, you'd see them fucking other shits and striving over them in her next game, and your gigachad pussycat Kane would be nowhere to be found.

Silver_Crow117 how can this player's ending be canon? Lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LAKueiJin
Mar 8, 2024
You probably (not definitely) will have this ending but it'll be very short lived because just when you start settling with the perception that you have fucked the entire Karlsson group and everyone in it, you'd see them fucking other shits and striving over them in her next game, and your gigachad pussycat Kane would be nowhere to be found.

Silver_Crow117 how can this players ending be canon? Lol
I have faith in Miss Tess I am pretty sure we won't know what is or isn't Canon until the end of the game or the start of the next

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
You're acting like a hurt little teenager. Come back when you're older and wiser.
Yes, spoke the "mature guy" who calls people "pathetic losers" based on fetish preferences, and with such a self-aggrandized ego he thinks Tess's game will definitely turn out the way he fantasizes it does! Dude, you are the quintessential example of a toxic "male ego" pop feminists complain about, so much so you project your maledom fantasy of how you think the game should end upon a dominant female dev whose work you enjoy, and expect her to conform to it! :FacePalm:

You act like a complete manchild, not even a teenager, and it's not the fact that you have dom fetishes - I respect plenty of the dom players who voice educated opinions over here and have civilized arguments with other users. The problem with you is that you don't get involved in evidence-backed debates or say what your opinion is about Tess's creative vision - you merely throw around insults (based on people's fetishes of all things - a true mark of a "dominant alpha" like you and totally not of an insecure and immature "beta"...) and pretend you know for sure what Tess's vision is and that the "canon ending" will clearly be a maledom one... Grow up Stan - you're not fooling anyone!

Reactions: Walt71

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes, spoke the "mature guy" who calls people "pathetic losers" based on fetish preferences, and with such a self-aggrandized ego he thinks Tess's game will definitely turn out the way he fantasizes it does! Dude, you are the quintessential example of a toxic "male ego" pop feminists complain about, so much so you project your maledom fantasy of how you think the game should end upon a dominant female dev whose work you enjoy, and expect her to conform to it! :FacePalm:

You act like a complete manchild, not even a teenager, and it's not the fact that you have dom fetishes - I respect plenty of the dom players who voice educated opinions over here and have civilized arguments with other users. The problem with you is that you don't get involved in evidence-backed debates or say what your opinion is about Tess's creative vision - you merely throw around insults (based on people's fetishes of all things - a true mark of a "dominant alpha" like you and totally not of an insecure and immature "beta"...) and pretend you know for sure what Tess's vision is and that the "canon ending" will clearly be a maledom one... Grow up Stan - you're not fooling anyone!
You started a toxic conversation, I only responded to you with your own weapons. And if you thought you could get away with veiled rudeness here, you were wrong, not everyone is willing to tolerate it. We were having an intelligent and polite conversation here, in which no one was insulting anyone.. until you barged into someone else's conversation (where no one invited you) and started pushing your ideas about the superiority of femdom in this game and ridiculing everyone who disagrees.

So start with yourself if you want to be treated normally and have polite conversations.

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
You started a toxic conversation, I only responded to you with your own weapons. And if you thought you could get away with veiled rudeness here, you were wrong, not everyone is willing to tolerate it. We were having an intelligent and polite conversation here, in which no one was insulting anyone.. until you barged into someone else's conversation (where no one invited you) and started pushing your ideas about the superiority of femdom in this game and ridiculing everyone who disagrees.

So start with yourself if you want to be treated normally and have polite conversations.
You are aware I liked several posts by Maviarab and Sharpshooter, right? And that this thread does not belong to you or anyone else, but to anyone who plays or is interested in this game? I first played Karlsson's Gambit when episode 2 was released, so I have every right to "barge" into conversations here. I never said "femdom is superior" in any way - I said it's more prevalent in this game than maledom, which is objectively true, and teased maledom fans a little, who were in turn teasing subs. (since before I joined the conversation) I even refered to my own joke posts where I said stuff like "femdom reigns supreme in the Karlssonverse! :cool: " as "shitposts" made in the spirit of the thread. (eg subs jokingly arguing with doms)

I never insulted any of the people I spoke to here, and you can quote Sharpshooter890 or Maviarab and ask if I personally insulted any of them in my posts (we had a couple civil disagreements, threw some harmless jokes and historical/video game references at each other and that was about it). In fact I never insulted you before you said this:

Keep believing that, you pathetic loser.
The post you responded with this direct insult to just made the case that I think it's unlikely Tess will cannonise a Kane dom x Olivia sub ending, and how she might canonize one where the nature of their relationship is either left up to the player's imagination (not mentioned) or indeed one with a dominant Olivia. My only point was that we can't know until Tess either hints at it or outright says it, which you argued back against with the intellectual fortitude of a 5 year-old by typing the message above... Again, I never said femdom is superior (in fact it's you that seems to ascribe moral value to people's kinks) or even that Tess will go with a canon femdom ending. (only that she might go with one, but unlike you I don't pretend to read her mind...)

People can look at the receipts (who posted what and when) and make up their own minds, but I think it's quite clear from what you said now that you misunderstood my posts from 8-10 hours ago and thought I'm genuinely some femdom supremacist who insulted everyone that's into maledom, which speaks poorly of your reading comprehension skills, but let me assure you I'm not. I don't judge people based on what kinks they're into and at the end of the day we're all here to indulge a fantasy, have fun and relax, but it's quite clear some people here take it a tad too seriously...

I don't expect you to apologize, but if you say I'm the one who was rude first by "ridiculing everyone" and "pushing my ideas about the superiority of femdom", you have to back that up with actual evidence, (as I did by directly quoting your post on this thread) which, of course, you didn't, as you don't have any expect your projections/imagination. Just take the L and call it a night, Stan!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes