Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone have any idea about how Phoebe will be your future Teacher?
Unknown at this point.

Well, there doesn't say that Olivia will not be demoted (One can allways dream ;)), only says doesn't goes all the way to k1 but maybe a K4? or at leat a Staff member?
After all in the Karlssons Gambit winner takes it all, and the winer could be another of the sisters and could want to put the rest on their places.
See below:
Still, I don't think it will happen even at maximum sis sub values. At least as long as I see impenetrable plot armour on Olivia and I don't think Tess will be ready to destroy it completely.

I don't Know were i read it in Discord, but was said that are other paths for Kane secret sub not involving Alessandra
*sighs*

This was very well known. What was NOT known was whether they would be seperate routes, as I could never see Alessa being fine with letting you be a sub for other people (outside of her influence, like Elena or Eloise). So will they be seperate paths or on her path? Maybe actually read and try and comprehend what you're reading before trying to educate me?

Here is talking about the pure Sub Route, K7 is only in the Secret Sub for now.
*sighs*...no...it isn't!

Fuck me...

(Your not another alt account of someone I have on ignore are you?)

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Alright boys, your Mistress is here!

Will callista and dekock syndicate allowe Kane to die if he is k1?
They can't stop it, depending on the path/route and 'my' alignment, my dear (not) brother gonna be a skewered pickle with a side platter of Zach chips and Jake salad hahahaha...hahahahaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaa

She might not have a say in the matter though. I doubt Juliette or Charlotte (who has a permission from Olivia to hunt down Kane) care much for what Callista think
This ^^

Speaking of Mass Effect (Tess apparently is aware of it at the very least) - adapting something like Mordin's death scene into the universe of KG could be cool. You'd need someone Kane trusts though, Kwame would be a good choice. Imagine - Kane agrees with the initial plans for the revolution plot, but eventually starts to see how violent and destructive it would be not just for the Karlssons, but the whole world, and decides to stop it, but Kwame, fueled by anger at his wife's treatment, refuses to stand down, so you have to take him out. 'Do you feel like a hero?' ('SpecOps: The Line' reference).
Well, if on a certain path with my bestie Dark Dominique, my idiot brother is all set to screw Kwame over (and Amara, over and over, in a slightly different way though hehe). It's going to be, delicious ;)

Stomp that damn revolution right out!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, there doesn't say that Olivia will not be demoted (One can allways dream ;)), only says doesn't goes all the way to k1 but maybe a K4? or at leat a Staff member?
After all in the Karlssons Gambit winner takes it all, and the winer could be another of the sisters and could want to put the rest on their places.
hehe...they can try!

Kisses <3

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Callista is pretty much worshipped by the person running the gambit; I don't see how Misses "I'll Always Fight for You" would let her son be killed or how Veronica would support it, knowing what she loses if it happens. Add to that an approaching Cole, and the only way Kane dies is either by his own hands or doing something really stupid that forces their hand.

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
There is a curious case of possible endings when Olivia asks mc for who will he save ? There are 5 Answers to that question and all are flagged as possible endings. If in future some scenes arrive where anyone's life is in danger that flag would come to use I guess but it is hard to find when such situation will really arrive?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
There is a curious case of possible endings when Olivia asks mc for who will he save ? There are 5 Answers to that question and all are flagged as possible endings. If in future some scenes arrive where anyone's life is in danger that flag would come to use I guess but it is hard to find when such situation will really arrive?
Could be the island with limited spots or any number of things. Hard to say without the situations playing out

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Add to that an approaching Cole,
You think so huh....hmmm...

1. Please use the edit function rather than just creating new posts after each other.
2. The God name flags (and their actual meanings) are well documented as being extremely critical and relevent to some game endings. This is not conjecture, Tess has stated it herself. It's a fact.

When looking at the four possible world state ending, you can start to piece together how they may work.

I guess there is not any route with kiyomi for mc. If there is any route please reply.
There is a romance with Kiyomi. Why did you assume there wasn't? Please use the search function. This was only discussed this week alone.

How will you stop good Kane?
Good Kane is irelevent. You're only go to help the revolution if you're actually on that path. Otherwise it is still being planned in the background but unlikely to ever succeed without Kane. So there are three possibilities. Kane on revolution path....Kane not on it and it won't succeed...Kane on Fakerevolution path with Dominique.

Last edited:

Lazarusrv

May 2, 2017
Unknown at this point.

See below:

*sighs*

This was very well known. What was NOT known was whether they would be seperate routes, as I could never see Alessa being fine with letting you be a sub for other people (outside of her influence, like Elena or Eloise). So will they be seperate paths or on her path? Maybe actually read and try and comprehend what you're reading before trying to educate me?
Sorry if you think i'm trying to educate you, english is not my first language,

(Your not another alt account of someone I have on ignore are you?)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Otherwise it is still being planned in the background but unlikely to ever succeed without Kane. So there are three possibilities. Kane on revolution path....Kane not on it and it won't succeed...Kane on Fakerevolution path with Dominique.
In the case of the fake revolution (Fakerevolution path with Dominique), I'm more than sure it will 100% fail. ( won't succeed )

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alright, will give the benefit of the doubt, this is obviously a translation issue so I apologise for my previous tone.

Sorry if you think i'm trying to educate you, english is not my first language,
There is no think. There 'are' more secret sub routes. Confirmed, fact! What is not confirmed, and what I was asking, is whether or not they will be on the same route as Alessandra or not or will be seperate routes, requiring seperate saves (or as you mention, backing out of Alessa's route, which we have already had 2 options to do previously).

In the case of the fake revolution (Fakerevolution path with Dominique), I'm more than sure it will 100% fail. ( won't succeed )
Of course it will fail haha...and KaneMonique will laugh and screw over the bloody corpses of their failure!

Jeesh, I think i've been reading too many of Dark Olivia's posts lol...

Mar 7, 2024
There is a curious case of possible endings when Olivia asks mc for who will he save ?
Who will he save? Now who do you think *flutters eyelashes*, is it even a decision?

I guess there is not any route with kiyomi for mc. If there is any route please reply.
Poor Kane, I'm going to steal her right from under his nose! She's mine, all miiiine!

How will you stop good Kane?
Pfffft, just click my fingers, pout and my adoring brother will do anything I say/tell him to do.

Jeesh, I think i've been reading too many of Dark Olivia's posts lol...
e6dommercy46.jpg

<3

Mar 11, 2023
Who will he save? Now who do you think *flutters eyelashes*, is it even a decision?

Poor Kane, I'm going to steal her right from under his nose! She's mine, all miiiine!

Pfffft, just click my fingers, pout and my adoring brother will do anything I say/tell him to do.
Yeah, there isn't much of a choice, is there? You can choose between:
1. A very attractive young woman who happens to be your sister who can and will help you fulfill your biological needs whether she likes it or not. I mean, it's a spaceship, where is she gonna run?:WeSmart:
2. A reasonably attractive older woman who is your mother (Look, I might be a bastard, but even I have limits, so no Oedipus shit here).
3. A very ugly and sickly brother who didn't even have the decency to die so that he wouldn't be an unbearable burden to the family.
4. Jake. Nuff said.

As for Kiyomi - something tells me she's not gonna like you very much, muh Queen. She's wrong, of course, but she's a woman, so that's normal.:KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
there’s a “Sub” route with her and A dom route with her… this is what she said: View attachment 3439931
I'm of course glad that Kiyomi could be romanced, but so far there's not even a remote hint of that...And too little interaction with her isn't helping matters...And so far all indications are that Tess was referring to a potential romance between Olivia and Kiyomi (Dom path), and Kiyomi will remain as out of reach for KaneDom as she is for you guys playing the sub route.:(

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm of course glad that Kiyomi could be romanced, but so far there's not even a remote hint of that...And too little interaction with her isn't helping matters...And so far all indications are that Tess was referring to a potential romance between Olivia and Kiyomi (Dom path), and Kiyomi will remain as out of reach for KaneDom as she is for you guys playing the sub route.:(
Yeah there has been nothing really as you say, not even a sniff on the dom path (Kiyomi does have a lot of interaction with SubKane but it is mostly with Olivia as well who is getting closer to her).

I'm very curious how the dom romance will actually start and develop given there is nothing really at the moment. We're getting a little late to be starting romances with people we've not had a great deal of interaction with. However, all that being said, she is only a T2 unfortunately like our beloved red haired wastelander, so maybe we are expecting/hoping for too much given Tess has already said only the T1's will get proper romance paths.

there’s a “Sub” route with her and A dom route with her… this is what she said:
Would seem there is no 'official sub romance' for her, as those are reserved for Olivia, Vero, Junko and Claudia (last I read)...and she says no 'love'...seems like it might be a more respectful intimite path where she doesn't love you but doesn't demean you either and treats you well?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah there has been nothing really as you say, not even a sniff on the dom path (Kiyomi does have a lot of interaction with SubKane but it is mostly with Olivia as well who is getting closer to her).

I'm very curious how the dom romance will actually start and develop given there is nothing really at the moment. We're getting a little late to be starting romances with people we've not had a great deal of interaction with. However, all that being said, she is only a T2 unfortunately like our beloved red haired wastelander, so maybe we are expecting/hoping for too much given Tess has already said only the T1's will get proper romance paths.

Would seem there is no 'official sub romance' for her, as those are reserved for Olivia, Vero, Junko and Claudia (last I read)...and she says no 'love'...seems like it might be a more respectful intimite path where she doesn't love you but doesn't demean you either and treats you well?
Our beloved red haired wastelander, should have been moved from T2 to T1 a time ago. She's too good to be on the sidelines. We should pitch the idea to Tess, heh. Maybe we'll get lucky. Especially since Tess is obviously aware of how popular Angelica has been with us, players (both dom and sub).

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Our beloved red haired wastelander, should have been moved from T2 to T1 a time ago. She's too good to be on the sidelines. We should pitch the idea to Tess, heh. Maybe we'll get lucky. Especially since Tess is obviously aware of how popular Angelica has been with us players (both dom and sub).
Definitely agree with that, I do wonder if Patreons have already suggested this. If it's not already in Tess' head/plans, given that she is already a romance option, I wouldn't have thought it would be too much work/effort to turn her into more.

She does seem to be pretty much universally liked as a character and no one could use the dom/sub argument as each path already has LI's exclusive to each.

Mar 11, 2023
Our beloved red haired wastelander, should have been moved from T2 to T1 a time ago. She's too good to be on the sidelines. We should pitch the idea to Tess, heh. Maybe we'll get lucky. Especially since Tess is obviously aware of how popular Angelica has been with us players (both dom and sub).
Agreed. I wonder what makes her so popular among the fanbase? Is it the look, personality or something else? I think one of the reasons is that she's like a mirror image of Kane - she's thrown into this crazy program where failure is not an option (unless you're gluton for punishment and death), so she has to do what needs to be done to survive, just like us. None of the major characters face that type of struggle, even Olivia is given stuff for story reasons. Same goes for the staff girls who are fairly safe and can do whatever they want.
But yeah, Angelica is a full package and a worthy waifu material.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes