Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
People can look at the receipts (who posted what and when) and make up their own minds, but I think it's quite clear from what you said now that you misunderstood my posts from 8-10 hours ago and thought I'm genuinely some femdom supremacist who insulted everyone that's into maledom, which speaks poorly of your reading comprehension skills, but let me assure you I'm not. I don't judge people based on what kinks they're into and at the end of the day we're all here to indulge a fantasy, have fun and relax, but it's quite clear some people here take it a tad too seriously...

I don't expect you to apologize, but if you say I'm the one who was rude first by "ridiculing everyone" and "pushing my ideas about the superiority of femdom", you have to back that up with actual evidence, (as I did by directly quoting your post on this thread) which, of course, you didn't, as you don't have any expect your projections/imagination. Just take the L and call it a night, Stan!
You are right, I had this impression of you as a reference femdom supremacist. Well, now that you have explained everything in detail, I can see that I misunderstood you and I sincerely apologise..English is not my first language, so sometimes there are translation difficulties.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
You are right, I had this impression of you as a reference femdom supremacist. Well, now that you have explained everything in detail, I can see that I misunderstood you and I sincerely apologise..English is not my first language, so sometimes there are translation difficulties.
No hard feelings. English is not my first language either, but I do speak it fluently and I am aware that at times I'm a bit too verbose and don't make it super-easy for people to tell when I'm being sarcastic... Have a good night!

Can't we all just get along lol if not well I offer the services of the interstellar legion to the highest bidder
Well, all's well that ends well I guess! Although... :unsure: I should probably be punished somehow by Mistress Olivia for disturbing her thread with my trifles - I wouldn't actually mind that tbf! :sneaky:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, if you were worried, like me, that developing a romantic relationship with Veronica was now only possible if you refused to co-host a game show, that's not the case. So let's continue to melt the Ice Queen's heart without sacrificing our game show participation.. ;)
Tess_about_Veronica_ep8+..jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No hard feelings. English is not my first language either, but I do speak it fluently and I am aware that at times I'm a bit too verbose and don't make it super-easy for people to tell when I'm being sarcastic... Have a good night!

Well, all's well that ends well I guess! Although... :unsure: I should probably be punished somehow by Mistress Olivia for disturbing her thread with my trifles - I wouldn't actually mind that tbf! :sneaky:
As for femdom, I wrote about it in my very first post in this thread.. #2,509
.and I remain grateful to Tess for allowing us doms to play our way and not feel like outcasts. That's my point, I have no problem understanding that KG is a femdom orientated game, with all the (likely) implications that entails.

Reactions: LAKueiJin
Mar 11, 2023
I'm not sure there's an in-game scenario where Callista allows Kane to die.
She might not have a say in the matter though. I doubt Juliette or Charlotte (who has a permission from Olivia to hunt down Kane) care much for what Callista thinks. Personally, if he dies, I hope Callista will finally come to a much needed realisation that she's the worst mother in history of motherhood and seeing just how Evil Olivia is, how Kane and Seth have been treated, she will pull a Tali death scene from MassEffect 3. Veronica can even drop a tear in the moment, ah, such drama!:cry:

Speaking of Mass Effect (Tess apparently is aware of it at the very least) - adapting something like Mordin's death scene into the universe of KG could be cool. You'd need someone Kane trusts though, Kwame would be a good choice. Imagine - Kane agrees with the initial plans for the revolution plot, but eventually starts to see how violent and destructive it would be not just for the Karlssons, but the whole world, and decides to stop it, but Kwame, fueled by anger at his wife's treatment, refuses to stand down, so you have to take him out. 'Do you feel like a hero?' ('SpecOps: The Line' reference).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Will callista and dekock syndicate allowe Kane to die if he is k1?
It's possible no one really knows how much control they really have as they are guests of KG The only one who really knows is Miss Tess and I don't think she's going to tell us yet
There are MULTIPLE hints throughout the walkthroughs that tell you at K1, Kane is on a loser track to an early game finish.

If Olivia has demoness flag (which can also be gained again in Ep.8P1 if missed it previously) then Charlotte and her 'friends' have full authority from Olivia to hunt to kill...all Pod 4 members in the maze. What's momma bear and aunt Cynth actually going to do about it hmmm? (That's aside any other way idiot K1 Kane might meet his untimely end).

Not sure how much clearer it can be said.

Last edited:

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023
There are MULTIPLE hints throughout the walkthroughs that tell you at K1, Kane is on a loser track to an early game finish.

If Olivia has demoness flag (which can also be gained again in Ep.8P1 if missed it previously) then Charlotte and her 'friends' have full authority from Olivia to hunt to kill...all Pod 4 members in the maze. What's momma bear and aunt Cynth actually going to do about it hmmm? (That's aside any other way idiot K1 Kane might meet his ultimely end).

Not sure how much clearer it can be said.
But didn't callista told in the starting of epsd 2-3 that don't lose hope wherever you are , I will be there for you?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But didn't callista told in the starting of epsd 2-3 that don't lose hope wherever you are , I will be there for you?
That was before she realised what a looooser he was. Look, dumbass Kane in the Maze, Callista can't help there. Nadia might be able to, Cynthia somewhat (as she is personally more powerful and dangerous than anyone within the Karlsson Group), but she will have hands tied largely also. Elena sponsorship? Possible might help.

Look, it probably isn't a default thing and you will have to royally screw up as Kane for it to happen, but you need to understand, it can happen. It might not even be during the show....but it can and will happen depending on choices.

Dec 20, 2021
That was before she realised what a looooser he was. Look, dumbass Kane in the Maze, Callista can't help there. Nadia might be able to, Cynthia somewhat (as she is personally more powerful and dangerous than anyone within the Karlsson Group), but she will have hands tied largely also. Elena sponsorship? Possible might help.

Look, it probably isn't a default thing and you will have to royally screw up as Kane for it to happen, but you need to understand, it can happen. It might not even be during the show....but it can and will happen depending on choices.
Please send me discord link bro, the above link is broken, please bro

Rocket007!

Aug 15, 2023

I have played on all the route and probably think he is going to die in k1 rank, but not sure whether in game show as it will be bad if he didn't find the truth before dying . Also Juliette personally likes you in k1 rank too , so anything is possible I guess.

Lazarusrv

May 2, 2017
Heheh, not had a chance to look at it yet, I have been waiting as only taken 3 of my saves through the update yet as wanted to read it first really. Very pleased with this confirmation though (and which idiots thought Olivia would ever be demoted..smh, some people).
Well, there doesn't say that Olivia will not be demoted (One can allways dream ;)), only says doesn't goes all the way to k1 but maybe a K4? or at leat a Staff member?
After all in the Karlssons Gambit winner takes it all, and the winer could be another of the sisters and could want to put the rest on their places.

Reactions: rai1230

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well, there doesn't say that Olivia will not be demoted (One can allways dream ;)), only says doesn't goes all the way to k1 but maybe a K4? or at leat a Staff member?
After all in the Karlssons Gambit winner takes it all, and the winer could be another of the sisters and could want to put the rest on their places.
Still, I don't think it will happen even at maximum sis sub values. At least as long as I see impenetrable plot armour on Olivia and I don't think Tess will be ready to destroy it completely... So here we can talk more about whether Olivia will be killed (very possible with some options), or whether she will survive, keeping her current high position but obeying KaneDom (in case we want that).

Lazarusrv

May 2, 2017
Also looks like the SS path will include others. I suppose the question now is whether with Alessa's permission or it can branch out/another option to leave Alessa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't Know were i read it in Discord, but was said that are other paths for Kane secret sub not involving Alessandra.

Also:
I wonder how this will work with the current SubK5+ route (which currently the highest you can get is K7)...*shrugs*

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes