Mar 7, 2024
But if Olivia finds out, hypothetically we could be in for a glorious battle between two naked beauties in a ring filled with liquid mud. And at the end of the fight, the winner will sexually punish the loser...Oh shit, but we already know who's going to win...yeah,...better keep it quiet..coz if there was a fight, the Karlsson sisters would spend a year mocking Olivia, remembering how she moaned under the pressure of Angelica's thick strapon...
View attachment 3436947

Damn...I'ma definitely buying tickets (and hopefully taking part) to THAT show!!!
Damn guys, I'd take part in that voluntarily and free of charge! :love:

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Femdom in KG is artificial construct and fanservice, and only the dominant Kane will have the ultimate victory by winning the Gambit. And a pathetic worm KaneSub with a cage on his dick, kissing heels of sadistic women and taking a strapon up his arse will never be the rightful Master of the Empire. It's as obvious as the change of day and night.
Every cultured man will recognize that the true prize of the Gambit are the heels we licked along the way.

If we want? IF...we want? WANT???

WHAT? There is no want here, only do, and you will all have me as your Goddess!
I'm sorry Olivia, but in the main timeline we worship Alessandra. I try to serve every woman as best as I can and you went from telling the doctor to break me to promoting me from K4 to K7 and giving me a team of women that I'm supposed to command instead of serve? Alessandra is the only one who keeps treating us like a sub regardless of our rank so she's the canon winner of the gambit in my book.

Mar 7, 2024
I'm sorry Olivia, but in the main timeline we worship Alessandra. I try to serve every woman as best as I can and you went from telling the doctor to break me to promoting me from K4 to K7 and giving me a team of women that I'm supposed to command instead of serve? Alessandra is the only one who keeps treating us like a sub regardless of our rank so she's the canon winner of the gambit in my book.
That's MISTRESS Olivia to you worm!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though I do like Lessi, so I'll let you off with a warning this time.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
That's MISTRESS Olivia to you worm!
I'm sorry Mistress, I'm still on edge from what I had to do in order to get to K1. I mean I can live with killing half the male population there without guilt, but having to leave your shoe dirty will haunt me for years.

I really wish there was another way to get K1, like having someone like Juliette tempt you and giving in resulting in shocks and demotion instead of having to do a bad job. The promotion made me think of the Peter Principle, where people who perform well keep getting promoted until they reach a point of incompetence.

Reactions: Maviarab

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Femdom in KG is artificial construct and fanservice, and only the dominant Kane will have the ultimate victory by winning the Gambit. And a pathetic worm KaneSub with a cage on his dick, kissing heels of sadistic women and taking a strapon up his arse will never be the rightful Master of the Empire. It's as obvious as the change of day and night. Besides, Alexander has made it clear that his Empire can only be claimed by a truly strong-willed, intelligent and tough man who will gnaw his way to the top with his teeth, as Alexander himself once did. And losers have no place here.

We can argue about what the canon ending of the game will be, which will be taken as the basis for the next Tess game (yes, we'll be choosing from several final states of the KG world there, but a global canonical version of how Gambit ended should still be there(imo)... but the fact that the only person who can win in Gambit is the one who surpasses Alexander (in strength, brutality, intelligence, dodginess) is not even up for debate. Which means that it will be KaneDom and Olivia (if we want) who will ascend to the throne, eliminating all other contenders.
If you genuinely believe that the dom paths are the only "canon" endings, the only artificial construct here is your over-inflated ego... :LOL:

Seriously though, even assuming Tess will pick a "canon ending", and not leave several factors up for interpretation for any potential sequel, (eg do what every single Elder Scrolls game does when it has to deal with multiple endings) you are going out on a massive limb if you assume the cannon ending will be one with a dominant Kane. Even if the "cannon ending" is one where Kane and Olivia worked together and "eliminate all other contenders", it could easily be that the sequel will never reference the kind of relationship they had, OR will explicitly go with one in which Kane submitted and served under Olivia, who was the one who actually eliminated the contenders. (far more likely in my opinion than her going with a dom Kane canon, given that she herself is a dominant woman and she's put Olivia in a far more priviledged position than Kane within the organisation...)

I'm not actually saying Tess will canonize a Kane sub path - I do not have the same kind of hubris you do in order to call what I'm not into fake or "an artificial construct" with no evidence whatsoever, but there are far more paths where Kane is a "pathetic worm that kisses heels" than ones where he gets anywhere close to the level of power you fantasize about. Plus that Veronica has already shown that she can outsmart Alexander, so who's to say Olivia, Alessandra or any of the other sisters won't too? Also:

rightful Master of the Empire. It's as obvious as the change of day and night. Besides, Alexander has made it clear that his Empire can only be claimed by a truly strong-willed, intelligent and tough man who will gnaw his way to the top with his teeth, as Alexander himself once did.
Has it ever occured to you it might be that nobody will fulfill the deranged old geezer's sexist prophecy? Especially with Tess herself being a dominant woman? And that the Empire will have a strong-willed, intelligent and powerful Mistress, not master, winning the gambit, to Alexander's, and apparently very much your, chagrin?

The dom content can be just as fan servicy as the sub routes and, again, just as I said before, Tess is God in her own narrative universe, so as long as she doesn't hint your dom Kane gigachad fantasy is gonna be the cannon ending, then it simply isn't. It will be just one ending out of many, no more nor less valid than any k1 ending with a mutilated to death Kane by Dr. Chastain, Juliette and Samantha, no matter how much this pisses you off...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you genuinely believe that the dom paths are the only "canon" endings, the only artificial construct here is your over-inflated ego... :LOL:

Seriously though, even assuming Tess will pick a "canon ending", and not leave several factors up for interpretation for any potential sequel, (eg do what every single Elder Scrolls game does when it has to deal with multiple endings) you are going out on a massive limb if you assume the cannon ending will be one with a dominant Kane. Even if the "cannon ending" is one where Kane and Olivia worked together and "eliminate all other contenders", it could easily be that the sequel will never reference the kind of relationship they had, OR will explicitly go with one in which Kane submitted and served under Olivia, who was the one who actually eliminated the contenders. (far more likely in my opinion than her going with a dom Kane canon, given that she herself is a dominant woman and she's put Olivia in a far more priviledged position than Kane within the organisation...)

I'm not actually saying Tess will canonize a Kane sub path - I do not have the same kind of hubris you do in order to call what I'm not into fake or "an artificial construct" with no evidence whatsoever, but there are far more paths where Kane is a "pathetic worm that kisses heels" than ones where he gets anywhere close to the level of power you fantasize about. Plus that Veronica has already shown that she can outsmart Alexander, so who's to say Olivia, Alessandra or any of the other sisters won't too? Also:

Has it ever occured to you it might be that nobody will fulfill the deranged old geezer's sexist prophecy? Especially with Tess herself being a dominant woman? And that the Empire will have a strong-willed, intelligent and powerful Mistress, not master, winning the gambit, to Alexander's, and apparently very much your, chagrin?

The dom content can be just as fan servicy as the sub routes and, again, just as I said before, Tess is God in her own narrative universe, so as long as she doesn't hint your dom Kane gigachad fantasy is gonna be the cannon ending, then it simply isn't. It will be just one ending out of many, no more nor less valid than any k1 ending with a mutilated to death Kane by Dr. Chastain, Juliette and Samantha, no matter how much this pisses you off...
Keep believing that, you pathetic loser.

• Angry
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I unironically hope we get an ending where we can burn the the corporation to the ground along with everyone associated with it.
Pretty sure this will happen in some form in the Revolution Ending.
I really wish there was another way to get K1, like having someone like Juliette tempt you and giving in resulting in shocks and demotion instead of having to do a bad job. The promotion made me think of the Peter Principle, where people who perform well keep getting promoted until they reach a point of incompetence.
Yeah I can agree with that, a different way other than royally screwing upo would have nice but ultimately guess maybe comes down to time writing, coding, rendering yet another branch that really only ends up in the exact same place. As it is, the 'system' does make sense at least...be an idiot, fuck up, be pathetic...you're heading down the ladder and not up it.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Keep believing that, you pathetic loser.
And keep sniffing your own farts and believing Tess will dedicate this whole game to your orgasms, by canonizing the ending YOU specifically want, buddy!

I'll love those hurt little boy tears when she obviously doesn't do that, but it'd be even more hillarious if she canonizes an ending with Juliette winning the gambit! :LOL: (99% won't happen, and not even I would like that the most, but your reaction to a canon Juliette x evil Olivia ending would certainly make it fun)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
And keep sniffing your own farts and believing Tess will dedicate this whole game to your orgasms, by cannocizing the ending YOU specifically want, buddy!

I'll love those hurt little boy tears when she obviously doesn't do that, but it'd be even more hillarious if she canonizes an ending with Juliette winning the gambit! :LOL: (99% won't happen, and not even I would like that the most, but your reaction to a canon Juliette x evil Olivia ending would certainly make it fun)
You're acting like a hurt little teenager. Come back when you're older and wiser.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes