yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KatesStory-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
English here is bad to the point of being hilarious!

I suggest, if you can't hire/get anyone to go through the translations, to just use something like ChatGPT. That'll be a start, at least.

It won't help with the quality of writing itself, though. Some of these lines read like a 12-year-old wrote them after imagining what sex might be like.

But, on the other hand, the renders are great - good enough to have a "pleasant experience" ;) even without the story. And, I'd argue, at this point NOT reading the story is actually recommended...
Yes.

But ChatGPT forbids the use in ANY type of adult media.
AFAIK it warns you a couple of times and locks you out/suspends the account.

The Engrish is bad.
The worst I've seen for quite a while if I'm honest.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Yes.

But ChatGPT forbids the use in ANY type of adult media.
AFAIK it warns you a couple of times and locks you out/suspends the account.

The Engrish is bad.
The worst I've seen for quite a while if I'm honest.
No need for chatgpt, you can just use deepl - It is better than google translate. The free version only limits the amount of characters to 1500 that you can translate at one time, but that should be no problem for single dialog lines .....

Reactions: Envoye and BizeBire

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
No need for chatgpt, you can just use deepl - It is better than google translate. The free version only limits the amount of characters to 1500 that you can translate at one time, but that should be no problem for single dialog lines .....
Yup.

Was just mentioning that ChatGPT forbids it per their TOS.

I translate a different game and use Deepl exclusively as I found it is superior to other online translators.
That is btw. how I found out about that rule. The hard way i.e. my account there is banned.
Primarily because deepl gives a few different translation variants at a glance, for which I'd need clicks and submenus with others.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Congratulations on noticing one of the main reasons this game exists ...
This game has been going for longer than the 5 months since the last update of Glamour and it was labelled abandoned about 2 weeks ago, this game was started a year ago, and is mostly incomprehensible.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
This game has been going for longer than the 5 months since the last update of Glamour and it was labelled abandoned about 2 weeks ago, this game was started a year ago, and is mostly incomprehensible.
Noticing ONE of the main reasons this game exists ...

Meaning there are multiple besides "continuation of the story".

For instance those others include "porting the game to an actually good and convenient VN engine", "eliminating the horrendous grind in the original game" and "I don't want to play someone with a dick in my corruption game (he got rid of ... whatshisname as a possible protagonist)".

Just so we are clear:
I'm not involved in this game at all.
The developer is Konstatin.

Reactions: Konstantin

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Noticing ONE of the main reasons this game exists ...

Meaning there are multiple besides "continuation of the story".

For instance those others include "porting the game to an actually good and convenient VN engine", "eliminating the horrendous grind in the original game" and "I don't want to play someone with a dick in my corruption game (he got rid of ... whatshisname as a possible protagonist)".

Just so we are clear:
I'm not involved in this game at all.
The developer is Konstatin.
This game does not exist because Glamour was abandoned because it wasn't when this game started out, so therefore your comment that one of the reasons this game exists is because Glamour was abandoned is incorrect.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
This game does not exist because Glamour was abandoned because it wasn't when this game started out, so therefore your comment that one of the reasons this game exists is because Glamour was abandoned is incorrect.
I started making this game because I didn't like what the author of Glamour started doing. And so I decided to make my own version. And I started doing it even before the Glamour became abandoned

Reactions: Priappus

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yes and No.

It was quite a while "on life support" and the updates slowed down considerably roughly 1 1/2 years before it actually got the abandoned tag.

Meaning at the time this game here started the original was not officially dead yet, but it already smelled horrible.

And as said, the original game getting abandoned was not the only reason this game started in the first place.
You just concentrated on that single snippet while ignoring all other pieces of information.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I started making this game because I didn't like what the author of Glamour started doing. And so I decided to make my own version. And I started doing it even before the Glamour became abandoned
And that was my point, you started it before Glamour was abandoned.

The game is OK but from an English perspective it's all over the place and hard to understand what people are saying.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yes and No.

It was quite a while "on life support" and the updates slowed down considerably roughly 1 1/2 years before it actually got the abandoned tag.

Meaning at the time this game here started the original was not officially dead yet, but it already smelled horrible.

And as said, the original game getting abandoned was not the only reason this game started in the first place.
You just concentrated on that single snippet while ignoring all other pieces of information.
Glamour had an update 5 months ago in May of this year and was given the abandoned tag 2 weeks ago when the dev said, from what I understand, he wasn't going to commit to the game anymore because he wasn't earning enough.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
The game is OK but from an English perspective it's all over the place and hard to understand what people are saying.
Unfortunately, I do not speak English perfectly and use machine translation, since I am not in a position to hire a professional translator yet

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Glamour had an update 5 months ago in May of this year and was given the abandoned tag 2 weeks ago when the dev said, from what I understand, he wasn't going to commit to the game anymore because he wasn't earning enough.
How "big" and "extensive" were the last roughly 4 updates of that game?
Did you actually notice the downward trend in size and quality of these updates or have you solely judged by the dates?

Seemingly the later ...

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantin
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes