Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Thank you :) but don't call me sir...
Call me SIR YES SIR! Nod once if you understand private or you'll be scrubbing toilets until Vietnam 2.0 happens!
Anyhow that link doesn't seem to work, even with the (dot) replaced by an actual . it still can't find anything, can you double check it?
*Nods*
SIR YES SIR!

Here you go:

I did download patches from there but I don't know the owner of that Gdrive or how safe it is.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Updated fan patch guide to include an optional installer for the patch.
Might need admin privileges, might be flagged by some anti-viruses, needs to be in the game folder and for the folder to not be nested too deeply, so ideally something like C:\Games\Killing Time\Killing Time Fan Patch.exe
Blah, blah, blah...

Reactions: Erxkum

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Do h-attacks do anything besides a little damage and sex stats increase? I'm curious if there's debuffs or something like that when she gets sperm on her or gets horny.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Do h-attacks do anything besides a little damage and sex stats increase? I'm curious if there's debuffs or something like that when she gets sperm on her or gets horny.
Judging from the lack of references to anything in the enemies, skills and script tabs in rpgmaker I'd say:

Reactions: Erxkum

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Judging from the lack of references to anything in the enemies, skills and script tabs in rpgmaker I'd say:
This is a problem I find to be recurrent on rpg maker h-games, there's no explanation on the mechanics or status effects. Also combat text scrolls way too fast in this game.

So far, I'm enjoying the game despite the awful translation. No crashes or bugs that I noticed thanks to your patch.

I don't know if it's a bug or intended, h-attacks increase her lewdness score way too fast, I went from virgin to loose/experienced pussy comments within one mission.

Also, the combat is way too easy, but this is something I noticed that's common among oneone1 games, I haven't tried samurai vandalism but I hope it's more challenging.

I think, no full heal after level up would be enough to increase the challenge, at least it would encourage you to spend money on items.
Experience requirement for level up seems rather low as well.

I do love that there's no game over, only bad ends or less bad ends.

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
Ahem, finished making a for practically all the bugs as well as a for those who struggle to do it manually. It's still mtl, but at least it's bug free mtl. Still takes ages to start up the game.
If anyone ever decides to properly translate it I've included the source files, as well as the official guide for Tes scripting.
The games code has been cleaned up to be in line with the jap version. Note about sound: For people that might prefer voices to not immediately cut off when advancing dialogue as is the default behaviour, you can change it via the sound scripts I included in the source (these are from fan patches earlier on this thread and can be opened in notepad etc.).
To use the installer unpack the zip and place the .exe into the game directory, like for isntance C:\Games\Killing Time\Killing Time Fan Patch.exe
As for applying the patch manually for the technologically un-inclined, after you get for rpgmaker games follow the steps:
View attachment 1579917

For those somehow struggling with the game play:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game guide included with the Japanese version.

*A note about some of the other patches on this thread:
Quick list of things FIXED (Includes fixes for both ENG and CHS):
- All dialogue crashes (proper symbols restored like star symbols and similar noncense, missing escape characters etc)
- Mission text appearing cut off, tabbed out to the side, untranslated mission results (success/failure)
- Some instances of choices being inverted in the translation (yes/no, in/out)
- Battle crashes, skills not appearing, skills appearing in Japanese names in logs, missing skill icons, missing statuses.
- Sword and Armor appearing in Japanese (if using old save files you have to advance enough in the story for them to translate)
- Some locations in the save files appearing in Japanese
- Some chests still displaying Japanese words when opened
- Some enemies having the wrong names (Some are too damn funny)
- Capitalization mistakes in some obvious places
- Almost all untranslated text (like door signs that were still in Japanese etc. and yes it's mtl)
- Text on the profile screens being out of place, out of bounds, overlapping etc.

Showcase of just some of the stuff fixed:
Dialogue Crashes:
Battle crashes:
Battle Logs:
Enemy names... who knew the potions would come back to fight me one day LOL:
Untranslated Armor and Sword:
Mission text getting cutoff or tabbed into infinity:
Save location names in Japanese:
Profile screen cluttering:
Bonus round, can ya guess how many special symbols and escape characters were missing in crucial places and how many of them would or would not crash the game hint* as many as any other game touched by the blighted hands of sakura game translations?
Bro, Defender is going crazy as soon as i extract patch installer?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Bro, Defender is going crazy as soon as i extract patch installer?
Mentioned that can happen in this post, the installer is just there for people who have trouble copy pasting the patch files manually to the right place, it's a false positive, but it does need to be in the correct directory to work. Heck you can even check the , only one engine flags it, the others say it's fine.

As for the false flag in defender:
Microsoft doesn't like autorun scripts ever since they f'ed up and created one of the biggest security gaps in computer history 2 decades ago. The installer is a self extracting archive that runs a batch command after extracting so that if you have the "packed" version of the game it will unpack what it needs using , then when it has what it needs it copies the patch files over where they need to go.

Anyone who doesn't belive me is free to manually look at what's inside Killing Time Fan Patch.exe (that's the self extracting archive, you can view it's contents with 7zip or winrar). The batch file is just a plain text file with the .bat extension containing the following commands:
Code:
if exist Game.rgss3a rgsstool.exe -x Game.rgss3a
if exist Game.rgss3a ren Game.rgss3a Game_OLD.rgss3a
xcopy "%cd%"\patch1\* "%cd%"\* /s /e /i /Y
rmdir /s /q "%cd%"\patch1
del rgsstool.exe
del lazy_bastards.bat
And the entire source code for is on gitlab for anyone to look at and compile themselves (it's just a python script).
The main issue is that I don't expect people who can't copy paste some stuff themselves to have the technical understanding for all that I just listed, hence why I never went into details in the patch post.

Reactions: Erxkum and MarcosSD

Sexy Manga

Jun 20, 2021
Hi, ich habe eine Frage Weiß jemand wo ich das Spiel auf Englisch bekommen kann nur ohne chinesisch Ich möchte versuchen es zu übersetzen das Chinesische stört aber beim übersetzen Oder kann mir jemand beim übersetzen helfen

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Hi, ich habe eine Frage Weiß jemand wo ich das Spiel auf Englisch bekommen kann nur ohne chinesisch Ich möchte versuchen es zu übersetzen das Chinesische stört aber beim übersetzen Oder kann mir jemand beim übersetzen helfen
Can you speak English? Are you asking how to translate the game into German?

If you want to translate everything manually, including dialogue, menu, items, skills... then you will need the following:
If you want only the dialogue boxes translated and want to do it automatically or manually:
If you need help you can ask gamiat about how to manually translate, or Shisaye about automatic translating.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
where is the ntr here?
The NTR is that she is in a relationship with a man and depends in what you do she could be raped and/or start to fuck with anyone she wants. The NTR definition like always is pretty open to interpretation.

Someone knows how to "fix" or see the game properly in fullscreen? Because when I change it to fullscreen all the pictures get widder and they look wierd, the characters look like they were fat and short in stature.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
The NTR is that she is in a relationship with a man and depends in what you do she could be raped and/or start to fuck with anyone she wants. The NTR definition like always is pretty open to interpretation.

Someone knows how to "fix" or see the game properly in fullscreen? Because when I change it to fullscreen all the pictures get widder and they look wierd, the characters look like they were fat and short in stature.
It's probably your monitor/driver settings not being configured to maintain the proper aspect ratio. There is a short guide .
Other issue could be if you have the "make items larger " option enabled in Windows, you can check by right clicking on desktop, going to screen resolution and seeing what the little blue text says, also check if the resolution is correct for your monitor. On Win7 and 8 you can also go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display to check these settings. Default options are 100% ,125% and 150% .

Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
It's probably your monitor/driver settings not being configured to maintain the proper aspect ratio. There is a short guide .
Other issue could be if you have the "make items larger " option enabled in Windows, you can check by right clicking on desktop, going to screen resolution and seeing what the little blue text says, also check if the resolution is correct for your monitor. On Win7 and 8 you can also go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display to check these settings. Default options are 100% ,125% and 150% .
Weird, my driver settings was configured to mantain the aspect ratio, I changed it to fullscreen and then to aspect ratio again and now the game looks like it should, thanks.

Reactions: leweder

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
anyone has this issue? mine were has the text cut, is there a way to adjust the font size?
A: Do you have the Rpgmaker VXAce RTP installed (help section)
B: Do you have the bug applied?
C: Does changing between windowed mode and full screen (alt+enter) or changing window size (f5) change anything.
D: Have you checked all the things mentioned in this post?

TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
A: Do you have the Rpgmaker VXAce RTP installed (help section)
B: Do you have the bug applied?
C: Does changing between windowed mode and full screen (alt+enter) or changing window size (f5) change anything.
D: Have you checked all the things mentioned in this post?
A: yes i have it installed
B: yes i applied the patch
C: i play in window mode, but i tried full screen still no dice the text size still too big that it got cropped off screen
D: i dont have problem with aspect ratio, just the text is too big

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
A: yes i have it installed
B: yes i applied the patch
C: i play in window mode, but i tried full screen still no dice the text size still too big that it got cropped off screen
D: i dont have problem with aspect ratio, just the text is too big
D: And the bit about "make items larger" affects text size in windows, hence why you need to check that as well.

TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
D: And the bit about "make items larger" affects text size in windows, hence why you need to check that as well.
D: checked that too and mine were 100% at 2560x1440 resolution . for some reason this problem seems to only occur with this game only .

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes