VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
... , and a random girl gets munched by the undead, it'll all be ...
... don't see any Prob here, just f*** the undead :p

Got a crazy idea about it, Dating-Sim-RPG-Harem-Game whis Zombie-Girls? Why do i think there is already one out there ... ?

Already know DEV other little games, have been fun to play, now get my eye on this one, seems to get nice as well.
Thx inkalicious for getting a smile on my face.

cya

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Got a crazy idea about it, Dating-Sim-RPG-Harem-Game whis Zombie-Girls? Why do i think there is already one out there
Because there is already one out there. I walk Among Zombies. MC has some kind of mutation that makes Zombies think he is one of them, but he appears fully human. He keeps a Harem of Zombie girls in an apartment, and the magical properties of his semen make them not decay like other Zombies. Pretty messed up, but it exists. ;)

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Because there is already one out there. I walk Among Zombies. MC has some kind of mutation that makes Zombies think he is one of them, but he appears fully human. He keeps a Harem of Zombie girls in an apartment, and the magical properties of his semen make them not decay like other Zombies. Pretty messed up, but it exists. ;)
You got my hopes up. Then none of the girls looked like zombies from the images.

• Sad
Reactions: afedvfe

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Also, The Wanking Dead. Walking Dead Parody where the MC has magic sperm that makes the zombie girls(who look normal still, so maybe not what the guy yer replying to had in mind) able to think again.

Still better written than current day Walking Dead show.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You got my hopes up. Then none of the girls looked like zombies from the images.
Because all the girls except one are human and the one that is a zombie still looks human because of reasons that are explained in the game. So no, no fucking rotting corpses in i walk among zombies. Still the games are pretty good. ;)

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
Because all the girls except one are human and the one that is a zombie still looks human because of reasons that are explained in the game. So no, no fucking rotting corpses in i walk among zombies. Still the games are pretty good. ;)
To be honest, I have no idea who exactly you are talking about. Am I missing such an important detail? Which of the girls is a human-looking zombie, and where is this explained?

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Hiho@all

Oki i like it and it has a nice told story so far.

But in the latest parts i was thinking that it gets a little drak in the story, mybe i just miss the humor that is part of DEVs other games and part of this at least up to Ch4.

On the other hand it my only be some kind of needed part for the story to get on and i'm still very oki whis it.

thx for the nice time i got trying this

cya

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
So guys I got 1 question, is the family edition the "canon" way to play this? I assume it is because the MC never even said how he ended up in the group or anything and he himself is a redhead as well. I can only assume the family edition is the envisioned way to play it but patreon policies. do you guys think the same?

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
So guys I got 1 question, is the family edition the "canon" way to play this? I assume it is because the MC never even said how he ended up in the group or anything and he himself is a redhead as well. I can only assume the family edition is the envisioned way to play it but patreon policies. do you guys think the same?
Seeing as how the Family Edition was the original and is posted and maintained by Ink, I'd say it's a safe bet that it's canon. But, Standard exists for those who don't like that interpretation. There's no shame in preferring one over the other.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Looked up the book if there is any deeper meaning behind it. But the only significance I found to it was that it's "well illustrated"? Though maybe I am missing something, because it wasn't part of my country's literature classes at any point.

It could be just that Ink picked it because it looks good. :unsure:

It is Spiritual Conceits by Rogers W. Harry.

Reactions: burrito107
4.60 star(s) 89 Votes