VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
Water of Life : O Precious water, which quencheth the noisome thirst of this world, that scoureth all the stains of sinners; that watereth the earth of our souls with heavenly showers, and bringeth back the thirsty heart of man to his only God! ~(Saint Cyril )

This is the only passage in the aforementioned book that is most appropriately both blasphemous yet utterly fitting in the context of the picture provided. What a mad lad our naughty Santa Señor Inka is for this innuendo (whether he knew this or just liked the cover-art of that book's image ) :p

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Nah Ink doesn't really set release dates. In my experience he just drops surprise goodness. My fingers are crossed for a Christmas present but I also don't expect anything.
Makes sense, was wondering how it's gon so long without being marked for abandoned if they arent posting updates anywhere. Had me curious is all.

Mar 13, 2018
so the last time i played this game was when the MC got knocked out on the back of his head by a mysterious person and then the game ended

my question is : what chapter is that?

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Is there any real difference between Sam & Olivia or the VS choice?
Yes. The fundamental one being that in one version they are buddies. In the other there's a distinct possibility one will kill the other.
But is that what anyone cares about? Bring on the vague spoiler...

Firstly your own choices about Olivia will affect future choices, no matter the path. There are some scenes that can only be seen on certain paths.

In the Sam & Olivia path you'll see that they have built-up a snarky friendship. And while Olivia is uncomfortable with the free use agreement MC and Sam has, Sam is very comfortable teasing Olivia about it.

In the Sam VS Olivia path, Sam believes Olivia tried to kill her and has settled into making her life hell. This includes using her sexual relationship with the MC to put Olivia in uncomfortable situations.

And of course is Olivia just sitting there, taking it?
I mean, she is. But does she have her own plans?

Last edited:

Readyforwhat

Apr 20, 2021
Yes. The fundamental one being that in one version they are buddies. In the other there's a distinct possibility one will kill the other.

Firstly your own choices about Olivia will affect future choices, no matter the path. There are some scenes that can only be seen on certain paths.

In the Sam & Olivia path you'll see that they have built-up a snarky friendship. And while Olivia is uncomfortable with the free use agreement MC and Sam has, Sam is very comfortable teasing Olivia about it.

In the Sam VS Olivia path, Sam believes Olivia tried to kill her and has settled into making her life hell. This includes using her sexual relationship with the MC to put Olivia in uncomfortable situations.

Really? That's so serious. I didn't expect that they would even end in killing each other. So, is there and chances to avoid it during the VS path? Because I really feel it's so dirty when their relationship is so tense. Especially when Olivia forced sam giving blowjob to the MC and those dirty talk stuff. Oh, I gotta say that's the best naughty scene I've ever seen. I really wanna see more scenes like it in the future chapters. So,pls giving them the oppoturnity~

Reactions: inkalicious

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I'm sexy i know it [/ ISPOILER]

You'll be used to content being demanded of you, but I'm only here to wish you Happy Holidays. Protect yourself from COVID and stay safe, both you and yours.

Thank you for spending part of your free time creating content, I hope you enjoy it. I understand you in that aspect, as a writer of erotic stories (amateur).

A big hug, Merry Christmas.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

holy fuck balls .. I either missed all that from my playthroughs, am getting old and forgot all that, or woefully unable to understand subtext of what was being said by the characters.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Really? That's so serious. I didn't expect that they would even end in killing each other. So, is there and chances to avoid it during the VS path? Because I really feel it's so dirty when their relationship is so tense. Especially when Olivia forced sam giving blowjob to the MC and those dirty talk stuff. Oh, I gotta say that's the best naughty scene I've ever seen. I really wanna see more scenes like it in the future chapters. So,pls giving them the oppoturnity~
Not to worry, we'll see more of Olivia as the cunning linguist.

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
holy fuck balls .. I either missed all that from my playthroughs, am getting old and forgot all that, or woefully unable to understand subtext of what was being said by the characters.
Yeah, I do worry that it's too subtle sometimes. And relying on the MC's viewpoint on things isn't necessarily the right one. There are things happening that you could only guess at, but you're not penalised for not knowing. Everything else is made available so that you, the player, can bring your own judgement (and choices) on where you'd like to take it.

All of this, as usual, is being diluted by the time I'm taking to produce the fecking thing.
If it was more regular, you should be able to see how damaged Sam is, with the writing on the wall on how she might react to stuff (same with Megan on some paths).

Yeah. Sorry about that.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, I do worry that it's too subtle sometimes. And relying on the MC's viewpoint on things isn't necessarily the right one. There are things happening that you could only guess at, but you're not penalised for not knowing. Everything else is made available so that you, the player, can bring your own judgement (and choices) on where you'd like to take it.

All of this, as usual, is being diluted by the time I'm taking to produce the fecking thing.
If it was more regular, you should be able to see how damaged Sam is, with the writing on the wall on how she might react to stuff (same with Megan on some paths).

Yeah. Sorry about that.
This, the fact that you said not all girls are safe, and the harem situation is not clear is why I stopped playing the game, and with the other good Zombie game also fucking up with the previous update there is no good Zombie game to play anymore.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Yeah. Sorry about that.
Personally It is me not being able to read the subtext. Dude you do you ... I honestly have loved this game, and will play it again from the beginning when the next version comes out.

Reactions: inkalicious
4.60 star(s) 89 Votes