VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes
Jan 26, 2022
i love incest games that dont rush into any sexual interaction that rise tension up.
I can give you some names of games that the incest part takes awhile, that inst rush into any kind of sexual stuff, have some tension between them and then bamm you get rewarded.
Please do send some recommendations. thanks! and if possible, similar to this one with a post apocalyptic theme.

Reactions: PandaSuky

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
i love incest games that dont rush into any sexual interaction that rise tension up.
I can give you some names of games that the incest part takes awhile, that inst rush into any kind of sexual stuff, have some tension between them and then bamm you get rewarded.
Please do send some recommendations. thanks! and if possible, similar to this one with a post apocalyptic theme.
I do have 3 or 4 i think with a post apocalyptic theme

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Now at least you said I :p , cause indeed that is just a personal preference you share with a lot of people. To me, I do like some setup and showing some relation before the sex starts, but do not mind sex between them in the first episode as long as makes sense with the setup of the game as does here since you enter into a situation in the making for quite a while already in the game's universe.

Personally to me that so called incest taboo has become very non hot, since in no game or almost no game I have seen it made sense they break it in the end after having had so much trouble with it before, it just suddenly for no reason happens 20 updates later and still makes as little sense as if would have happened in episode 1 or even less sense since she and/or MC obviously have strong negative feelings about incest since successfully fought it for so long and no reason they suddenly fail :p besides dev wants to close game and it is time to deliver the three scenes with Mom before game complete , but it is a much liked genre. (Not even talking about the glut of games that are abandoned just before that content would enter the game :ROFLMAO: ).

It always feels kinda cheap to me and overly easy when it basically suddenly does happen after a stairway to heaven and unrealistic like hell. Here at least it is a situation where mom can not easily find another man safely or MC another woman without endangering them all. So faced with that situation with her son and let us not forget the manipulation of the sister, it at least makes some sense she has to choose between two in her mind bad options and losing her son and sending him away into danger and losing what he adds to their ability to survive as a group is an even worse choice to her while she actually also needs some male attention and sex as well to egg her on to the other choice.

Last edited:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Now at least you said I :p , cause indeed that is just a personal preference you share with a lot of people. To me, I do like some setup and showing some relation before the sex starts, but do not mind sex between them in the first episode as long as makes sense with the setup of the game as does here since you enter into a situation in the making for quite a while already in the game's universe.

Personally to me that so called incest taboo has become very non hot, since in no game or almost no game I have seen it made sense they break it in the end after having had so much trouble with it before, it just suddenly for no reason happens 20 updates later and still makes as little sense as if would have happened in episode 1 or even less sense since she and/or MC obviously have strong negative feelings about incest since successfully fought it for so long and no reason they suddenly fail :p besides dev wants to close game and it is time to deliver the three scenes with Mom before game complete , but it is a much liked genre. (Not even talking about the glut of games that are abandoned just before that content would enter the game :ROFLMAO: ).

It always feels kinda cheap to me and overly easy when it basically suddenly does happen after a stairway to heaven and unrealistic like hell. Here at least it is a situation where mom can not easily find another man safely or MC another woman without endangering them all. So faced with that situation with her son and let us not forget the manipulation of the sister, it at least makes some sense she has to choose between two in her mind bad options and losing her son and sending him away into danger and losing what he adds to their ability to survive as a group is an even worse choice to her while she actually also needs some male attention and sex as well to egg her on to the other choice.
Well said!
I only play games with incest/harem, if the relationship makes any kind of sense and if it builds up to that.
I see you guys point of view, but still this relationship rushing doesnt make sense to me though, but that is my point of view.
But ya the story seems good, so i will keep playing i want to see what will happen in the future updates

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well said!
I only play games with incest/harem, if the relationship makes any kind of sense and if it builds up to that.
I see you guys point of view, but still this relationship rushing doesnt make sense to me though, but that is my point of view.
But ya the story seems good, so i will keep playing i want to see what will happen in the future updates
Smiles, my point is partly that family relationship is never normal or new nor are they strangers unless you do a setup where you never met your mom or sisters ever since you were born. In which case there would be no biological incest taboo, only a societal one, but at least it makes sense then you act like with a strange woman and you built a relationship from scratch with them. Often I get the idea that MC is meeting some strange nun he never met before that for some reason he keeps calling mom all the time, instead of his mom or landlady of last 20 years in games just because he was at a weird school a few years. :p Nor would you suddenly wake up at age 20 and think your mom's ass is hot if did not notice before.

We as players may be dropped suddenly into a situation, but the chars are already in a relation since MC or a younger sibling was born and yeah some setup and showing of that before anything happens is nice, so if you want to change that suddenly into an incestuous relationship it kind of always stays weird if they have no better reason as you just do what is normal for a loving family member and suddenly that breaks the taboo after months without any good reason, while there is no longing from both sides to break that taboo from start and everyone can easily get sex anyway or love if want to with MC having a harem of girls besides the mom and mom looking like if she enters a bar will have twenty men hanging around her. :p No reason for anyone to break such a serious taboo, unless they really want to which considering their actions at least one party does not unless you perfectly jump through all hoops, more the opposite with the amount of resistance shown in most of these games and then also going the stairway which makes no sense at all for experienced characters since basically the resistance against those acts would be just as big and for some based upon the person even bigger as for vaginal sex like not all women like giving bj's.

Last edited:
Reactions: PandaSuky

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Nothing really makes sense in a zombie apocalypse. It's not like she sent her kid to the store to get milk and when he came back, she accidentally fell on his dick. There is no longer a society left to find family relations taboo. Keeping your family together and sane is her number 1 priority. Consider these extreme circumstances, they accelerated family fun times makes perfect sense to me. ;)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Actually a lot of lines are way different depending on the "Edition". If you think replacing how a character calls another with mom/dad/daugher/son/cousin/grandma/grandpa is enough to make it incest, then I'm really sorry for you.
Actually...if the scenes are all the same...in the incest version, they call each other bro and sis, and fuck each other....in the non-incest version, they call each other by first names, and fuck each other....in the incest version, it is a brother and sister fucking each other while calling each other brother and sister...in the non-incest version, since they don't call each other brother or sister, there is nothing linking them to being related in any way, so when they fuck, it is just like 2 random people fucking. So...yes...very much so...if you change what they call each other, it changes whether it is incest or not. Also, changing what they call each other keeps Patreon off the dev's back.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Correct your mom callyou guys by your name and your sister and brothers call eachother by their name, but normal you dont call your mom by her name, but still their lines and atitude seems like they arent family at all.
About the quote i didnt even notice that ahaha xD i just write and i think i deleted something, but ya when i play this kinda of games i play mainly about the story, the sex is a bonus, if the story is good i always donate something to the creator cuz i see a future in their story and i think they can make greater games. Im not waiting for them to call eachother by their "family names" but atleast mom is a normal stuff and still the handjobs are to fast still, i played alot of incest games (mainly with harem though) and when it comes to the "family sex part" it takes awhile, even in a apocalipse, i played 3 zombie games with incest so far and it taked awhile for the sex between family and had a great story, im just saying what i think and my opinion. And like i always say to people "everybody is entitled of theyr opinion".
I'll add that the incest part was fast for you the reader. The tension has been there sense far before the player this is you. Was introduced into the family's lives. It's not rushed if you look at it objectively because in a real world THIS mother would have sent her son to bording school or relatives family because he has a history of sexually assaulting his sister.
The only reason the hand jobs came about is the timing we were introduced into the picture and the fact that it was the apocolypse and sending her son somewhere ment she was effectively killing him in her mind.

I'm just saying situational awareness gives this story leeway on the speed at which the first sexual interaction with MC's mother happen which i believe was years after the first sexual assault if not months.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could he have survived without his mother and sister. Totally possible. If you sent your child out in the middle of a zombie apocalypse with a backpack of supplies and remain optimistic? Probably not. It was the best of a bad situation which is why it seemed rushed I guess in your mind.

You must remember this isn't a I'm better for you then my daddy story. It's not my daddy's dead and I'm going to take his place story or I'm madly in love with you even though your my mom story. It could eventually evolve into that but the hand job was a I don't want to kill you so this is a better alternative.

Last edited:

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Before I played this game I was expecting some cheesy zombie sex apocalypse with anime characters but other than the MC making a cringe sex joke every 10 seconds (unless being horny 24/7 is meant to be his coping mechanism for the apocalypse) the writing for this game is pretty decent.

Also did the dev abandon this game? Why did he lock down his patreon? Would have liked to support him

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Before I played this game I was expecting some cheesy zombie sex apocalypse with anime characters but other than the MC making a cringe sex joke every 10 seconds (unless being horny 24/7 is meant to be his coping mechanism for the apocalypse) the writing for this game is pretty decent.

Also did the dev abandon this game? Why did he lock down his patreon? Would have liked to support him
No he didn't. Because he's working on the game when he have time, so he decided to not take money since the project don't have a release schedule anymore.
He will post the update for the patrons only when he will be able to do it. :)

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
No he didn't. Because he's working on the game when he have time, so he decided to not take money since the project don't have a release schedule anymore.
He will post the update for the patrons only when he will be able to do it. :)
I'm not quite sure where you got the last part from. He never locked updates behind Patreon. All of his updates were published for everyone at the same time. That means as soon as the update is ready it will be out here right away.

Reactions: afedvfe

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm not quite sure where you got the last part from. He never locked updates behind Patreon. All of his updates were published for everyone at the same time. That means as soon as the update is ready it will be out here right away.
Infact I wrote he blocked the payements not the updates re read what I wrote, please.
And don't take it personal, I confirm what I wrote, he's not taking new patrons and blocked the payements and once the update will be done he will put it on immediately. :)

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Infact I wrote he blocked the payements not the updates re read what I wrote, please.
And don't take it personal, I confirm what I wrote, he's not taking new patrons and blocked the payements and once the update will be done he will put it on immediately. :)
"He will post the update for the patrons only when he will be able to do it. :)"
???

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes