VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The quote is from Roy Batty's death scene in the original "Blade Runner".

Also no matter what you have seen or know - people will always find a way to game the system - railing against it is going to drive you mad. You can either work to fix the system, or accept and know this is what happens when you perform your daily actions. Complaining doesn't do anything to fix it.
Well, but I wasn't complaining: I just pointed out that those tags don't matter, in the end.

Readyforwhat

Apr 20, 2021
Still,I want some more cum on food scenes like the MC walking into the kitchen in the morning while girls enjoy their breakfast.He says hello to them and take off his pants to pull out his dick and cum on their food~Kind of pervert lol.
And by the way,I wonder if Olivia would feel anything when having intercourse with the MC?Since her lower part of the body can't even feel a thing. I hope Ink would arrange some special scenes for her~

namisit

Oct 20, 2017
Zombie gangbang. Really? Didn't expect this game to have this kind of content. I'm disappointed.
I dont think it will be gangbang just naked zombies eating her? and mc wakes up before that happens? zombie gangbang would be weird af and both story&boner killer.

MuddaAsian

Mar 26, 2020
I'm glad this developer stopped his Patreon payments because he knew he couldn't dish out updates consistently. He's a unicorn amongst many developers who largely bait us patrons with wallpapers to give false hope to new updates.

I'm really liking this game so far with scenes that very much match my tastes and the corruption elements progressing throughout the story.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Kinda arbitrary considering the dev posted on this thread 2 months ago (must be 6 months without news for the abandoned tag according to forum's rules).
I enjoyed doing this scene because it was just so ridiculous.
She was slapping his hands, not his junk, but I thought it best summed up her disappointment, rage and exasperation at him and the situation. I mean he literally starts wanking as soon as they storm off. What a guy.

In the standard edition, I still hold that she's naturally taken on the motherly role to the younger ones. And they've gladly accepted it. So far.
No matter how you prefer to view their relationships, years together, scrabbling and surviving, have given them strong 'family' bonds.

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes