VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
View attachment 1540878

Overview:
You are the only guy in a small group in the midst of the zombie apocalypse.
As your attraction to the others has grown, so has your libido and boldness. Unfortunately, no-one else seems to share your desires and, except for a recent act of bravery, your actions now find you in danger of being expelled from the group.

While this VN contains zombies, they are the background to how the characters relationships are affected by their new reality.

Thread Updated: 2020-11-03
Release Date: 2020-11-03
Developer: inkalicious F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5 (Contains all chapters)
Language: English
Other Games: - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned content:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes/FAQ:

There are now two game downloads available.
The Standard Edition follows a group during the apocalypse.
The
Family Edition is the Standard Edition, but with . No patch required.
Many thanks to LewdPatcher for supporting patches in previous releases.

DOWNLOAD
Standard Edition

Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac:
MEGA - WORKLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Family Edition
Win/Linux
: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: MEGA -
WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - ANDROID*

Extras:
CH5 WALKTHROUGH - MULTI-MOD - WALKTHROUGH MOD
* This is an Unofficial port/version not released by the Developer. Use at your own risk.

Signatures:

View attachment 385454 View attachment 385455 View attachment 385456 View attachment 385457 View attachment 385458 View attachment 385459 View attachment 385460 View attachment 385461
View attachment 385462 View attachment 385463 View attachment 385464 View attachment 385465 View attachment 385466 View attachment 385468 View attachment 385469
Why does this game(family edition) start from half? Like the mc peeking on mother and sister's conservation and I was like what the fuck is going on?

sembolan

Jan 21, 2021
Why does this game(family edition) start from half? Like the mc peeking on mother and sister's conservation and I was like what the fuck is going on?
Because it's too good of a story to start with the moronic "hi im blank and this is my landlord/mother and this is my cousin/sister and now they will fuck me.
The beginning shows that the characters doesn't just start existing when the story begins.

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
When "the fuck" story should start? At birth, when conceiving, when parents met? Grandparents? Mankind evolution? Big bang or it's spiritual/scientific alternatives? Do you understand the concept of storytelling?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
When "the fuck" story should start? At birth, when conceiving, when parents met? Grandparents? Mankind evolution? Big bang or it's spiritual/scientific alternatives? Do you understand the concept of storytelling?
I mean - the story could start as "This is the start of our story" and a picture of a testicle and a sperm in the testicle. "See this is me". "Fast forward 20 years". "This is me now, peeking on my mom/sister in the shower." Now that is classy art right there.

Want to see high art, watch "Tromeo and Juliet" ... that is high fucking art right there ... even says that right in the movie :)

namisit

Oct 20, 2017
guys what going on with this game? played it long time ago, on patreon page game dev says himself to not sopport him there, and I dont use anything else. tried to find discord no result and here I see all comments out of order of date. 2018 2020 2016 years... lately, no clue how to use f95zone cant even find where is follow thread to try catch news here too. is game still in progress? or when was last update?

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
guys what going on with this game? played it long time ago, on patreon page game dev says himself to not sopport him there, and I dont use anything else. tried to find discord no result and here I see all comments out of order of date. 2018 2020 2016 years... lately, no clue how to use f95zone cant even find where is follow thread to try catch news here too. is game still in progress? or when was last update?
Read the previous page carefully.
You will find some news along with a better understanding on how to browse a forum

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Why does this game not have an abandoned tag? over a 16 months since last update?
Because the staff know the situation with Inkalicious and the fact he didn't give ETA and they decided to do an exception accordingly.
Also the update is (slowly) going forward, he posted some mages and talked about how much there is to do to finish it.

Reactions: GmFn1869 and Demnor

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Because the staff know the situation with Inkalicious and the fact he didn't give ETA and they decided to do an exception accordingly.
Also the update is (slowly) going forward, he posted some mages and talked about how much there is to do to finish it.
Dev stated from the beginning its a one man development and he only does this for fun. He even said he'll update when he has time. He made this abundantly clear and communicates with fans directly on this thread. Hes lightyears ahead of other devs in my book for the simple fact hes not milking and is completely transparent.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dev stated from the beginning its a one man development and he only does this for fun. He even said he'll update when he has time. He made this abundantly clear and communicates with fans directly on this thread. Hes lightyears ahead of other devs in my book for the simple fact hes not milking and is completely transparent.
I'm well aware, you don't need to explain what I already know, maybe it seems I was criticizing him but I wasn't, I love the game and I'm more than happy with how it's going, I was explaining how things were going that's all. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
why is dev patron says do not pledge?
is this game going to be abandonded?
No, the game is still developed.
Inkalicious decided to stop the pledges because he needed time to develop the game, and didn't want to take money without the possibility of give stable releases to the patrons.
He prefer to take his time and maintain the quality of the game instead of rush thing, so when he will be ready he will upload the new chapter for everyone.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why does this game not have an abandoned tag? over a 16 months since last update?
It should be crystal clear to everyone who monitored the whole "Dual Family" farce all these years that the "on hold" and the "abandoned" tags don't mean a damn fuck. They're just words.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It seems to me that you and some other people just don't understand the rules behind these tags.
Pal, you can think whatever you want and you can believe whatever you want to believe.

I've been following threads and posting here on F95 since 2017 and, as someone said, I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Mostly, I've seen people believe in anything except in common sense.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Pal, you can think whatever you want and you can believe whatever you want to believe.

I've been following threads and posting here on F95 since 2017 and, as someone said, I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Mostly, I've seen people believe in anything except in common sense.
The quote is from Roy Batty's death scene in the original "Blade Runner".

Also no matter what you have seen or know - people will always find a way to game the system - railing against it is going to drive you mad. You can either work to fix the system, or accept and know this is what happens when you perform your daily actions. Complaining doesn't do anything to fix it.

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes