VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
about the update, it's a solid one, I like chapter 1 better but it was a good follow up, I enjoy both girls and the concept of the game. I'm looking forward for the next update

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
you have to give them names for it to appear, if you don't name the characters their names will be a blank space

dev could block not giving characters names, but it's not a big issue, a bunch of games do something like this, I personally rather that the dev give the names himself, so I'm always skipping the option to give a name to a character
Interesting. I always opt for my preferred names.

I'll add this to the next update (if it doesn't require a game restart).

Reactions: TheFurs

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
The game looks like it was made on the basis of TheKlub17 with a graphical mod hook5.
And it's even good, hook5 is a pretty nice looking thing. As I see it, focus in the game is made precisely on the plot. He is simple but very intriguing.

Reactions: inkalicious

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
The game looks like it was made on the basis of TheKlub17 with a graphical mod hook5.
And it's even good, hook5 is a pretty nice looking thing. As I see it, focus in the game is made precisely on the plot. He is simple but very intriguing.
I agree it is good, but I'm pretty sure it's not TK17, more like HS
more like playhome.
It is Honey Select, with the standard mods (lighting, etc.). A lot of images also have some Photoshop work, but mostly subtle stuff.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so i guess marie will be a generic girl that pull the story away from fucking sis or mom for 2-3 updates?
it is usually how these games goes :p
almost there, almost almost almost...........oh look something else

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes