VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
They definitely don't have their priorities straight - spending half of their time with innuendo talk, peeping, boob flashing or jerking off each other.
Don't they have better things to do?
Anything to distract themselves from these sexual... urges - maybe read some books (and I'm not talking about the Kamasutra), do some body exercises (no, NOT training your wrist muscles!) or craft a weapon (wait - why is this "weapon" shaped like a dildo?).

(Though, dildos do make great weapons.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enough! Get a grip, guys (not his cock, mom. Damnit!).
Argh, this is hopeless.

You know what?
It probably sounds crazy, but I'm getting more and more suspicious the whole zombie setting is just a pretence to tell... an adult themed story. :oops:

You mean herbs like these? ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Mix the green and the red ones."
"Am I doing it right, mom?"
"Just like that, sweetie."
"Funny, some of these red flowers look like male and some like female parts. I wonder what happens if I..."
"No, don't... ah - not the aphrodisiac again!"
"Sorry, mom!"
"No worries, hon. Put it to the others."
"Mom?"
"Yes, hon?"
"What's an aphred... siac?"
"Uh, it's erm... a... eh... a spice... right! - We can use it to erm... spice up our dinner later on."
Any suggestion that drugs are being consumed is wholly inappropriate when we're talking of a heart-wrenching story of love and compromise during a time of adversity.

Though flying dildos are a go.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think its embaressing to take this much time on this little bit of content..
And one billion dolar idea.. HOW ABOUT YOU NAME THE PERSON WHO IS TELLING THE SENTENCE... Like I know when MC is talking but have no IDEA when the mum or sis are talking.
you have to give them names for it to appear, if you don't name the characters their names will be a blank space

dev could block not giving characters names, but it's not a big issue, a bunch of games do something like this, I personally rather that the dev give the names himself, so I'm always skipping the option to give a name to a character

Reactions: asgardtipar2

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
about the update, it's a solid one, I like chapter 1 better but it was a good follow up, I enjoy both girls and the concept of the game. I'm looking forward for the next update

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
you have to give them names for it to appear, if you don't name the characters their names will be a blank space

dev could block not giving characters names, but it's not a big issue, a bunch of games do something like this, I personally rather that the dev give the names himself, so I'm always skipping the option to give a name to a character
Interesting. I always opt for my preferred names.

I'll add this to the next update (if it doesn't require a game restart).

Reactions: TheFurs

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
The game looks like it was made on the basis of TheKlub17 with a graphical mod hook5.
And it's even good, hook5 is a pretty nice looking thing. As I see it, focus in the game is made precisely on the plot. He is simple but very intriguing.

Reactions: inkalicious

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
The game looks like it was made on the basis of TheKlub17 with a graphical mod hook5.
And it's even good, hook5 is a pretty nice looking thing. As I see it, focus in the game is made precisely on the plot. He is simple but very intriguing.
I agree it is good, but I'm pretty sure it's not TK17, more like HS
more like playhome.
It is Honey Select, with the standard mods (lighting, etc.). A lot of images also have some Photoshop work, but mostly subtle stuff.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so i guess marie will be a generic girl that pull the story away from fucking sis or mom for 2-3 updates?
it is usually how these games goes :p
almost there, almost almost almost...........oh look something else

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes