VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i do not use incest patches..so to me they are just random babes i lucked out and ended up with...if i ignore references that point to them being related i'm ok with boinking them(in 8-9 updates..HAHAHAAA!!)

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
I see some comments about how young the mother looks. Its strange to see complaints about this. I live in a state in the midwest and see woman as old as 58 looking as if they're in their mid 30's. I also see what you'd typically expect of folks in that age range. Genetics and taking care of yourself can do wonders, sometimes. I personally know a few woman in their 60's that look no older than 30 and haven't had any work done. Its kinda scary. All that aside I absolutely love this game.

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
This game's got a lot of promise. Girls are great, just if you plan to go with NTR give the player a way to avoid it, please. Otherwise, keep it up, gonna be keeping a close eye on the updates!

Reactions: inkalicious

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I work on this game in any spare time I have. It's not my job, but I will keep plugging away when I can.

For the tech issue, I've no idea why you're not seeing the names. That's a bug I've never seen.
The patch needs to be installed for each update, as it changes dialogue not just names. It does change the dialogue title for the older female, but this shouldn't affect any other character.
aha.. Well gg for the work on the game I guess.. Btw here is the example of what I am talking 1550364649321.png

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
i do not use incest patches..so to me they are just random babes i lucked out and ended up with...if i ignore references that point to them being related I'm ok with boinking them(in 8-9 updates..HAHAHAAA!!)
haha I think it was you that made me actually LOL with a comment about the dialogue in a game that was clearly designed with incest in mind but without the patch. Something like "we can't do that, we're roomates" like...umm... :LOL:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This is down to my noob Honey Select skills at the time. They've improved, but HS still isn't great at subtle ageing. Hopefully their dialogue, characteristics and approach to things help show an age gap.

Didn't you say in an earlier post that the incest patch was not by you? It's fan made? I would have thought this was not "supposed" to be an incest story.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I started over as I had named them one sister and the younger one was name sis.

Named mom Mary but had to open the console and edit it to Mom so the sister would quit calling her by her name.

Keep up the great work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Dyhart

Too much didn't make sense if they were not related and there would of been no reason for either of the girls to have put up with his preving if they were not related as any other girl would of kicked his ass out the door already.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
@Dyhart

Too much didn't make sense if they were not related and there would of been no reason for either of the girls to have put up with his preving if they were not related as any other girl would of kicked his ass out the door already.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh ok. You know that does make sense from some of the comments I have seen on here. Thanks. Will give it a try.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Solid update, though I can't figure out what lets your sister flash you at the very end (It happened to me like once), or how to get the shirtless handjob. There also seems to be a path where your mom finds you and your sis sleeping together (clothed, like the start of Ch2), and she seems to get fairly upset and jerks you off.

Do wish there was some way we'd know of the consequences of the choices we pick, it's hard to decide if kissing your sister is the right choice or not, or if you should leave some jizz in the cup.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay renders and characters are really good, story intro in itself is quite good. the story in general and dialoges is mostly green. But critical stuff well 1 i can't tell the difference of what some dialogues if they do much or any real difference, the only real difference is sex/pictures stuff or not sex stuff. Without a walkthrough or point system there's no telling if choice a does anything to choice b or further other than the current choice place. 2 part is atleast 2 choice's are a no win really with the younger female but at same time it doesn tell anything about ending path or points either so no clue what to pick. and also the dl one i got must have been with incest patch of some parts or atleast wrongly written or so because the way its stated/written there is some kind of family relationship with them.. so for now you get a clean 5/10. a walkthrough if the options does some kind of better ending or whatever in future would earn you 1-3 points. cleaning up those dialogues without touching the incest patch would be a 1+ point regardless of walktrhough or not. adding a point system for showing either sex path/paths or Good guy ending path(if there is one) would earn you 4 points, yeah this is the biggest problem as i said fix it please. and walkthrough would only get you +1 then if you make one. I don't see any need for more people in this game yet atleast. But if Mc would find another woman and her existence would make the other 2 girls jelousy then sure but id rather see a point system or walkthrough if there is any difference in the dialogues options. If not then id suggest you remove the options and just make a story without options its an honest review here. :) and yes you can surpass 10/10 thats the current expectations and if you surpass those expectations i can't see anyway for this game to fail become a real populare game around here and on patreon too.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Siphon

I think somethings depend on how many you have with them on what might happen but they only happen if you have enough stats with with. Since the stats are hidden you would have to extract the game files and look and see if there is a point gain or not with each option.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Solid update, though I can't figure out what lets your sister flash you at the very end (It happened to me like once), or how to get the shirtless handjob. There also seems to be a path where your mom finds you and your sis sleeping together (clothed, like the start of Ch2), and she seems to get fairly upset and jerks you off.

Do wish there was some way we'd know of the consequences of the choices we pick, it's hard to decide if kissing your sister is the right choice or not, or if you should leave some jizz in the cup.
After several tries I think it only matters whether you mention her hand or ignore it in the decision right before it.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't you say in an earlier post that the incest patch was not by you? It's fan made? I would have thought this was not "supposed" to be an incest story.
Just to add to what myuhinny said, this is basically where Patreon has taken us these days... A Dev can write 95% of a story about incest, so long as they never actually mention incest. Then it's up to the community to mod in that 5% of proper references.

4.60 star(s) 88 Votes