VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
This is a great game worthy of support. Thanks Dev for a timely release...I was in a quality game hole until you came along with your update :)

Reactions: inkalicious

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Using Unren makes the game crash. Is there a fix?

It says "File "game/screens.rpy", line 354: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation."

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the palm of the devs hand is the ability to piss off so many people.....

The mother is about to go out scouting ... the kids are staying behind ... there is a group of crazy guys lurking around.

Is momma gonna get gangbanged?

The forum rage would be so sweet.

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
Is there something I'm missing inkalicious ? I mean, there are a few scenes that are given without context and the "before" text comes and we start in a prior point in the story. But we never get to see those scenes. Are they exclusive or something?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there something I'm missing inkalicious ? I mean, there are a few scenes that are given without context and the "before" text comes and we start in a prior point in the story. But we never get to see those scenes. Are they exclusive or something?
It hasn't caught up to that bit yet, this is only part 1. It will probably catch up to that part next time.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Yo, inkalicious, set up a Subscribestar or a Patreon so I can throw a few dollars at you each month.
He does have a patreon account:

He's not accepting any more monthly patrons. But if you want click on "become a patron" you have the option to donate $5 per Chapter Release. I signed up for it and in my opinion he deserves that and more.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Wow, what an update :love:. That was supper hot, I'm loving how the relationship is progressing with both LI. All I can say is I can't wait for the next update and I hope we get the promised threesome then.

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
Such a great update. The really great games make you crazy while playing them and then make you want much more when the update ends. This did both in bucketloads. BUCKETLOADS.

Thank yo Inkalicious and please keep it up.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
What the fuck. And here I was convinced that all 3D VN games were just shitty attempts at hentai games by poor writers. This game has proven me wrong. Other than a few spelling mistakes, the writing is fucking brilliant. I especially loved the little references here and there!
And obviously the content is fantastic. It's easy to get bored of a trainer that pads the experience out, but you managed to escalate the story very appropriately in my opinion. Great job, you can consider me a fan as I shall impatiently await for more :)

• Love
4.60 star(s) 89 Votes