VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Unfortunately the MC was so deep in the friendzone
:unsure:

We all know all that friendzone thing is really not that big of a deal, even the most serious ones (yea, i know pretty well ;)). Like thorin said, story works faaaar better as a family. Which i really love hahah :KEK:

Reactions: Xaos_
Feb 9, 2019
Which one you play is up to you as there are only dialogue differences.

In the family edition the characters use each others names, with the exception of the MC, who will always call Megan 'Mom'.
Sam will usually use her name and avoids calling her 'Mom', as she thinks it makes her more mature. However she will use 'Mom' accidently, in emotional moments or to manipulate.
Other dialogue changes explicitly reference their relationships (either casually or during sexy times).
I see, thank you. For what it's worth, some of my favourite games have involved incest (Parental Love, Where It All Began, Bad Memories, Radiant).. infact my favourite games all do, except for Kindread: The Redburns. I just loved your game from the start and it's prob at the top. I love the subtlety and dialogue, the scenes were really hot and really well done, not flat and predictable like many other games with characters that seem more like dolls.

I kinda headcannoned that the these 3 found eachother and had to survive the apocalypse together somehow, so the non incest version was completely fine for me, and I think that's what I'll stick to. It worked so well infact that I was surprised to see the vast vast majority of players used the incest version. I think I would too if Meghan was an older sister, like 28 to the MC and Sam's 18 and 19 idk. I can't really see her as the mom tbh. But absolutely stellar game, I've held off on playing for a year so looking forward to replaying from the start and seeing new content now!

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
No,actually she didn't. She just pretended to drink it,you know,just tease the MC.
Spoilers...
If you decided not to wash the cup properly, then later she does drink from the cup and realises what you've done. This choice doesn't affect anything though, except for different images and dialogue when she and Sam drink from the cup.

Readyforwhat

Apr 20, 2021
Spoilers...
If you decided not to wash the cup properly, then later she does drink from the cup and realises what you've done. This choice doesn't affect anything though, except for different images and dialogue when she and Sam drink from the cup.
Yeah,you're right,I just don't really think it should be count lol. And by the way, how's the progress going?

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just saw a signature on someone's post for this game and the redhair just made me come and have a look and I think I'm going to have to give this a try. Looked at the planned tags and saw this- 'Cum on food'... Damn near made me choke on my coffee... ended up spiting it all over my monitor lmao :ROFLMAO: So thanks dev... :coffee:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe that'd be an option I'd look at in the future, but at the moment I'm thinking they'd be better out there, rather than sitting in a folder.
We're a long way from that though, need to finish this one first.
You can add those side stories as extras to the game. Just text and some background pics could be fine.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Wanting to stay with a group of people during a zombie apocalypse = braindead?
Yeah especially when they don't want you around. It's a fucking apocalypse there is literally no reason to help someone who doesn't give a shit about you.

This is basically a "lite" or "female" version of a zombie apocalypse because there's no way "peeping on someone" would even be an issue in a real apocalypse situation. Ever seen any zombie apocalypse movies ever? They are way darker then this and for good reasons.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Yeah especially when they don't want you around. It's a fucking apocalypse there is literally no reason to help someone who doesn't give a shit about you.

This is basically a "lite" or "female" version of a zombie apocalypse because there's no way "peeping on someone" would even be an issue in a real apocalypse situation. Ever seen any zombie apocalypse movies ever? They are way darker then this and for good reasons.
You know there's two different versions of this game right? With one being more 'canon' than the other? And you know that everyone isn't just going to throw away their morals that have been built up over years, or even decades, just because of an apocalypse?

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
there's no way "peeping on someone" would even be an issue in a real apocalypse situation
--
Ever seen any zombie apocalypse movies ever? They are way darker then this and for good reasons.
I recommend you to Family Edition ;) It is way "darker" and realistic.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Ok, ill check it out and see how big the difference is between the 2 versions. I figured it was the same thing just with enabled incest.

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes