pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone stuck after imprisoning the slime? Doesn't seem to be any content after that. Guess not much content for a solo dom sabia playthrough. Seems like raid lieutenant would be next but Sabia can't seem to find him....

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Anyone stuck after imprisoning the slime? Doesn't seem to be any content after that. Guess not much content for a solo dom sabia playthrough. Seems like raid lieutenant would be next but Sabia can't seem to find him....
Yeah, that's where I'm at as well. Got a feeling I'm missing something.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I actually quite liked the general direction of this update. I really hope they can start to communicate more, and be a bit more transparent, rather than overstating their progress or trying to hide any difficulties they're having.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wow, that was disappointing, see you guys in 4 months!
They introduced so many characters and so many different fetish paths, that is results in a low amount of content every release based upon what you're into. The dom path gets little content, sub path gets little content. Basically every four months you get one scene based upon what you're into and it sucks. They're spread too thin.

olinco

Aug 5, 2018
After Bris tell you that there are humans in the camp talk to Jadk and Velhis

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes