2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Ah, I see. You must have had some complaints about that. I don't understand that as I don't have a problem with interharem relationships. As long as it's the MC's girls going with one another. So I don't see how guys have a prob with that, but each his own I guess. I mean seeing two chicks together is usually a guys fantasy right. Anyway, can't wait to play the next update and thanks for the concise explanation.
And one more thing, regarding relationship building with Susan and Emma. It's really hard to write a well-build and not rushed development. As I said, I created the base for both characters, catalyst was set up for Emma, where Susan's catalyst is a little more complicated than Emma's. In the next update I will finish entering in those relationships, and by the v0. 7, we'll have relationships with both of them.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Ah, I see. You must have had some complaints about that. I don't understand that as I don't have a problem with interharem relationships. As long as it's the MC's girls going with one another. So I don't see how guys have a prob with that, but each his own I guess. I mean seeing two chicks together is usually a guys fantasy right. Anyway, can't wait to play the next update and thanks for the concise explanation.

The biggest issue was the Dildo, which hinted penetration, and the fact that they are not in the harem yet, nor was an option to avoid it

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
sorry to disappoint u, but I have been around many years and people are taking a dump when they want, no matter if I like it or not. and thats their right. but also the rights to argue if they wish.
but what u are doing is pointless. focus on the game instead of me. or maybe u love me? u don't have anything else to do but argue with me because I dont love this crap game? sorry, I dont want to be your friend, go find someone else that are identical as u.

also, thats how I am and I will not change because u tell me. u are a nobody. why should I listen to u?
Psycho behaviour here you need some help XD

• Angry
Reactions: baka

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingsNewLife-0.6a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well i would recommend to fix some bugs that are in this update.

a few choices you can make are leading to the same scene i saw 2 untill now

2 times when you say no to bang a woman

1. when on that mission to put that virus on the computer if you say no to bang the woman there is a talk after that like they have fucked.
2. the internship with nancy you say no to bang here and now,and suddenly in the next picture the problem is solved and they fuck like rabbits.

weird :unsure:

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
well i would recommend to fix some bugs that are in this update.

a few choices you can make are leading to the same scene i saw 2 untill now

2 times when you say no to bang a woman

1. when on that mission to put that virus on the computer if you say no to bang the woman there is a talk after that like they have fucked.
2. the internship with nancy you say no to bang here and now,and suddenly in the next picture the problem is solved and they fuck like rabbits.

weird :unsure:
I will fix this issue, but weird thing should be to reject them.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I now understand that I might've been a little bit salty., sorry about that.
I think I know what you mean. Thanks for the memo
althrough i must say that you have a weird way to progress the dialogues through the story without extra renders put in place.
it is damn confusing at that points.
i don´t know if it is because it is not the final version or is it supposed to be like this??

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
althrough i must say that you have a weird way to progress the dialogues through the story without extra renders put in place.
it is damn confusing at that points.
i don´t know if it is because it is not the final version or is it supposed to be like this??
Because that part of the story isn't finished. What I like to do is to answer on one and add two questions. I know it might be confusing, but it's kinda my style. Plus, I am actively working on making my writing skills better.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Because that part of the story isn't finished. What I like to do is to answer on one and add two questions. I know it might be confusing, but it's kinda my style. Plus, I am actively working on making my writing skills better.
good idea on improving your writing skills there.
and maybe you should make the different dialogues meant for a different choice in a different colour with a direct hint for what choice that text was meant??
because if you do not pay attention to it you oversee that some of the dialogues are not meant for the choice you made because it is all in the same colour,and that confuses the fuck out of players that read that dialogue.

just a thought of me ;)

Last edited:

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
good idea on improving your writing skills there.
and maybe you should make the different dialogues meant for a different choice in a different colour with a direct hint for what choice that text was meant??
because if you do not pay attention to it you oversee that some of the dialogues are not meant for the choice you made because it is all in the same colour,and that confuses the fuck out of players that read that dialogue.

just a thought of me ;)
Most definitely. The problem with branching I have is that, as you can see in this update, I forget to remove the labels. I plan to do so much regarding writing dialogues and improving everything, like literally everything. Current plan is to finish next update as it is, and after that I am starting a new season. which will feel like a totally new game, and I can't wait. I have so much in plan, and with the current setup I have, and that I plan to get really soon, there won't be so much waiting for the next update.

Reactions: Steinchen

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The author of the WT mod said the game has its own WT now, where is it? I dont see the choices highlighted on the original game

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
The author of the WT mod said the game has its own WT now, where is it? I dont see the choices highlighted on the original game
It should ask you as soon as you've filled in your name, and right before it asks if you want to skip the intro.

I also don't know if it was a bug or intentional but for whatever reason as well it will ask you numerous times as you're reading too.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It should ask you as soon as you've filled in your name, and right before it asks if you want to skip the intro.

I also don't know if it was a bug or intentional but for whatever reason as well it will ask you numerous times as you're reading too.
So i have to replay the whole game if i want to activate the WT?

It should be an option in the menu... its insane to ask to repeat the whole game just to activate it or deactivate it

EDIT: I just used Unren to cheat the WT variable

But this shouldnt be the way to do it

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
So i have to replay the whole game if i want to activate the WT?

It should be an option in the menu... its insane to ask to repeat the whole game just to activate it or deactivate it
That I can't help with as my few saves were bugged so I had to start over anyway, I just skipped up through to the new content, a little annoying but didn't take long.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes