2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
And his nickname is King. Oedipus Rex is the name of the first play.
His mother is Queen Jocasta and he married her.
He also have a sister Antigone

I really thought that the non killing rule was a way to avoid Fate twist.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
And his nickname is King. Oedipus Rex is the name of the first play.
His mother is Queen Jocasta and he married her.
He also have a sister Antigone

I really thought that the non killing rule was a way to avoid Fate twist.
I know about Antigone, but it never clicked with me. Nickname, or codename, for MC, is Rex, only because I searched for the Latin word for King.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Much as the set up had me laughing out loud, the line that really got me came a bit later,
'because that stone tablet you had to bring over from Egypt was actually for your mom'

Ah yes, that one. Hats off to all involved.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The renders you see at night when you return to Agnes house with Emma are the same ones that you see later when you catch Emma masturbating. Yuis and Carlies eyelashes aren't rendered in their scenes.
Madelyn looks like Jorja Fox tooth gap and all. :LOL:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_1.png

100% legal?

X [for doubt].

None of that was legal. Literally the opposite of legal.

Just saying.

For a start there would never be a "hearing" in an attorney's office, particularly considering there is no one from the court there, no judge, no bailiff, no stenographer .etc.

So yeah, not only not 100% legal, but actually some of the most corrupt shit I've ever seen.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
The renders you see at night when you return to Agnes house with Emma are the same ones that you see later when you catch Emma masturbating. Yuis and Carlies eyelashes aren't rendered in their scenes.
Madelyn looks like Jorja Fox tooth gap and all. :LOL:
Thank you for your comment. Renders are similar, but not the same. I'm sure of it because I remember doing those renders again. With Yui's and Carlie's eyelashes, I made mistakes. I will fix that. I learn every new day I render, and with your guys' help, telling me where I made mistakes, it makes it easier for me to grow. I really don't know who Jorja Fox is, sorry about that.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 1635971

100% legal?

X [for doubt].

None of that was legal. Literally the opposite of legal.

Just saying.

For a start there would never be a "hearing" in an attorney's office, particularly considering there is no one from the court there, no judge, no bailiff, no stenographer .etc.

So yeah, not only not 100% legal, but actually some of the most corrupt shit I've ever seen.
That segment had a goal to show you guys how powerful Agnes and Queen are. Yes, it was a corrupted way of doing things, but the entire scene was a masquerade ball, if you noticed. Even Jasmine did some illegal things. And in the back of my mind, I wrote this as a warning to the MC, not just a regular sentence to hold on to. If you want, you can message me and we can discuss everything you want about that or any other scene.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
That segment had a goal to show you guys how powerful Agnes and Queen are. Yes, it was a corrupted way of doing things, but the entire scene was a masquerade ball, if you noticed. Even Jasmine did some illegal things. And in the back of my mind, I wrote this as a warning to the MC, not just a regular sentence to hold on to. If you want, you can message me and we can discuss everything you want about that or any other scene.

Its fine, I just thought it was an odd thing to say, unless she didn't actually mean it and was being sarcastic? I know it can be hard to convey that sort of thing through text.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Its fine, I just thought it was an odd thing to say, unless she didn't actually mean it and was being sarcastic? I know it can be hard to convey that sort of thing through text.
Yeah, she couldn't just say "My boss sent me here to see if this guy's worth recruiting." There will be moments in the game where we'll see that doing stuff illegal way has its own consequences.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Thank you for your comment. Renders are similar, but not the same. I'm sure of it because I remember doing those renders again. With Yui's and Carlie's eyelashes, I made mistakes. I will fix that. I learn every new day I render, and with your guys' help, telling me where I made mistakes, it makes it easier for me to grow. I really don't know who Jorja Fox is, sorry about that.
Must be some kind of error on my part because the watching Emma masturbating scene plays twice. Oh, and this is Jorja Fox
jorja_fox.jpg
From the original CSI tv show

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Screenshot_2.png

University level mathematics :ROFLMAO:

Still it fits the scene I guess since they don't seem to be in a prestigious university but rather some run-down back-water American high-school room.
I certainly wouldn't be paying $20k+ per semester for a room with 1 chalk-board and a seating capacity of 20 while doing 2nd grade maths.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 1636240

University level mathematics :ROFLMAO:

Still it fits the scene I guess since they don't seem to be in a prestigious university but rather some run-down back-water American high-school room.
I certainly wouldn't be paying $20k+ per semester for a room with 1 chalk-board and a seating capacity of 20 while doing 2nd grade maths.
Okay, if you are okay with me putting math questions that have integrals, complex derivatives, and stuff like that because it's university-level math, I am okay with that. But later on, there will be someone who will be angry that I put stuff like that in the adult game. My motto was simple questions, so you don't miss the reward you get for answering it right.
I think an easy way to fix it is that you guys tell me, do you want more realism but some segments of the game will be annoying and hard if you didn't study math, Latin, French, or some other stuff I plan to implement into the game to the same level MC who is a genius in those subjects did.
Some subjects will have a simple classroom and some will have a big hall where subjects which are more related to the main course will be held in.
This was a little bit of a rant. Sorry for that.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Don't worry too much, it wasn't a complaint, just humorous commentary.
I get it, I just wanted to address unrealism in the game. Few people commented about it and I just wanted to put it out there. My understanding of your comment wasn't that you're complaining, just stating something that you wanted to address. I didn't feel any hostility. No worries, Cheers.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes