2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
King's New Life [v0.2] [KingoftheJungle] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 910 MB / 226 MB - King'snewlife-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 876 MB / 191 MB - King'snewlife-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Nice update, but I found an error. The receptionist is introduced as Maria and then called Marry. But if she is going by Marry then it should be Mary and not Marry. Marry is when you wed someone

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
SO let me get this straight. You are old enough where you have a past where you've worked as a mercenary but you then moved back in with your father just in the nick of time to kill him and the judge at your trial said, it's ok we're just gonna send you to your moms. Is that what we're working with?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
SO let me get this straight. You are old enough where you have a past where you've worked as a mercenary but you then moved back in with your father just in the nick of time to kill him and the judge at your trial said, it's ok we're just gonna send you to your moms. Is that what we're working with?
They seem to all be part of some mafia type organizations, so that kind of explains why the mc got special treatment, but yeah I don't think this game is aiming to be realistic.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
No. When MC was sixteen, he met Queen, and she helped him by training him and giving him a job... He lived with his father since his parents divorced. He didn't move anywhere. As to why MC didn't rebel will be shown in the future. The judge didn't have a choice, because the people who order MC to move with his mom are more powerful.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
They seem to all be part of some mafia-type organizations, so that kind of explains why the MC got special treatment, but yeah, I don't think this game is aiming to be realistic.
It's something similar to mafia-type organizations. The game is not meant to be a pure slice of life. It will have a lot of spy elements and I have a lot of answers to your "plot holes". I don't want to develop some stuff too fast.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
wait a minute,lets get this right,he,s a rich ex mercenary with a load of companies and he still goes to college,wtf
If you noticed, there are a lot of parallels between his two lives. The reason he still goes to college is that Queen (and also MC) wants him to have normality as much as possible in his life.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes