2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Those lines are written like that for some other effect. The old part of the line shouldn't disappear and it would just add new text to the previous line.

If you guys don't want it like that, you can openly say it and I will do it differently. There is a discord server where we talk regularly about a lot of stuff. There is also a Patreon page where people who want to invest in this project can tell me what stuff they like or don't. I am not saying that everyone should go to Patreon now and give me your money; I am just saying that I have a commitment to the people from there and they are priority (this may be a hard pill to swallow but I think that's something most devs think but won't say). And the third way of saying your opinion is that after an update is finished there is a small menu where you can give me your opinion, afterwards you can post that file to the link and I will read it and import it to the excel file.
I think my frustration came more from another game i did proofreading for wich did the same, be carefull with such lines, i have read comments that were kind of nasty to say the least, best thing is to try and play with your words, to give a bit more indept but i do understand what you were trying to do (y):)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
version 0.1
All right, i have finished proofreading, there will probably still be some errors or adjustmends in order but that's more so for some one who is more fluent in english.
Enjoy all.

edit: fixed a faulty tab line
so are you going to complete this?
im a working on it since hours .. should have looked at forum lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

to the game

therapist huh ... didnt see it coming , and dont like it - its always forced crap imo
there should be an choice to refuse this :unsure:

renders are nice through the whole game
the story itself -
well i´ll wait for 1 or 2 more updates , can be great or can go down

watching you :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
KingoftheJungle009

here my version of proofread script
use it as you please - if not at all its no problem
version 0.1
All right, i have finished proofreading, there will probably still be some errors or adjustmends in order but that's more so for some one who is more fluent in english.
Enjoy all.

edit: *fixed a faulty tab line
* fixed undifined error (MC)
Both of you guys help a lot, and I will use your proofread text if you guys don't mind.

well

to the game

therapist huh ... didnt see it coming , and dont like it - its always forced crap imo
there should be an choice to refuse this :unsure:

renders are nice through the whole game
the story itself -
well i´ll wait for 1 or 2 more updates , can be great or can go down

watching you :ROFLMAO:
Substory with the therapist will give a player a lot of insides into his father's side (of the family and personality) and the impact divorce had on MC's mom.
Why the therapist isn't optional? Because many people in real life don't want to go to a therapist and it's a taboo. It will bring a message about how even strong people need support one way or another. I promise it will not be boring and will get even better.
Can you message me why you don't like it, so I can know.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Both of you guys help a lot, and I will use your proofread text if you guys don't mind.

Substory with the therapist will give a player a lot of insides into his father's side (of the family and personality) and the impact divorce had on MC's mom.
Why the therapist isn't optional? Because many people in real life don't want to go to a therapist and it's a taboo. It will bring a message about how even strong people need support one way or another. I promise it will not be boring and will get even better.
Can you message me why you don't like it, so I can know.
you can use my proofread as you please - its yours now ;)

and for the therapist thing -
well as example "Summer´s Gone" - forced stuff you cant avoid
and here i cant see the reson for it - mc doesnt seem unstable to me
(and yeah - candles , dreamwalk and talk with his dead father ... ok lol)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Wasn't impressed with the first release and this update didn't change my opinion for the better.
The renders are not terrible but also not good, some are too bright.
Some of the girls look good but there are also some bad ones and wtf is wrong with Aurora's tits they look like balloons.
The story so far is bad and confusing and the bad translation didn't help with it.

Typical things MC comes across a new character that I don't find attractive and the first thought of the MC is wow she is hot. :rolleyes:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Wasn't impressed with the first release and this update didn't change my opinion for the better.
The renders are not terrible but also not good, some are too bright.
Some of the girls look good but there are also some bad ones and wtf is wrong with Aurora's tits they look like balloons.
The story so far is bad and confusing and the bad translation didn't help with it.

Typical things MC comes across a new character that I don't find attractive and the first thought of the MC is wow she is hot. :rolleyes:
You know what it says: "No hay mujeres feas, sólo copas de menos" (there are no ugly women, only few drinks). (I'm not sure I have translated it very well)

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I liked the game and found it fun, and I created a very basic walkthrough for it in case anyone wants to see the best choices (does not really need it since the choices are obvious).
lol only one choise you need to pay attention, during the sex scene when you cum inside, choises are let her clean it or keep it inside :p noticed it's one of the few choices the bottom one gives points, i kind of forgot but was there pregnancy planned? haha

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
lol only one choise you need to pay attention, during the sex scene when you cum inside, choises are let her clean it or keep it inside :p noticed it's one of the few choices the bottom one gives points, i kind of forgot but was there pregnancy planned? haha
Yeah, pregnancy is planned it will have a part in many subplots. I also noticed that the choices on the top are the better ones. I will make it random for the next update so people wouldn't go just first or just second choice.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Didn't expect this one, but thank you most sincerely.
P.S. I had a horrific migraine and couldn't write a full response to this message. I want to do it now, so you guys can know my stance on all of this:
As one of you guys already guessed (I don't want to tag people after so long) I am from south-eastern Europe and my English is not that great, but there is also a great perk when the developer is from a less developed country and that is how much is needed for them (me) to do their projects full time, etc.

If anyone is interested, the first goal is getting $100 and that will show me that people want to see this project, at least that was the idea. By your reviews on Dropbox and here, I can confidently say that people are invested in the project. My final goal will be $500 and that will allow me to work on this full time and do my final year in college on the side. As you can see as much money as developers from better countries are asking for hehe.
I wrote this here because I know few people would check out what I write on Patreon even if it's a public post. Please don't take this as a crying developer who wants to take your money, it was just something I needed to get off my chest after yesterday's comment.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes