2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
>22 years old
>the fact that he is the best mercenary in the world
Pick one.
In the initial release, a character named Watcher will explain some stuff about that mercenary list. I will change that in the game bio. He will be 22, but for the fact that he is the best mercenary in the world, think of it as a dark web list of mercenaries like in the Deadpool 1 movie.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Don't like that idea at all.
I agree that it doesn't sound very good said that way.

I get that, but with what I am planning we will still have an OP MC and the development of some female character. I want to make female characters important when solving some problems but still have the main character be the one who is solving them. I probably misspoke on that last comment, but I am always open to suggestions.
This sounds better to me. We'll see how you develop it, but I think it might be a good idea to advance the game.

Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Why is it impossible to play this game without being a motherfucker? Just askin'

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Why is it impossible to play this game without being a motherfucker? Just askin'
I really don't know what's this all about. Can you message me to see if we can fix something with admins or mods? Does it say who reported it or something, so I can know with whom I need to see if they got offended by your joke? If there is anything I can do to help just replay or message me in private.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I really don't know what's this all about. Can you message me to see if we can fix something with admins or mods? Does it say who reported it or something, so I can know with whom I need to see if they got offended by your joke? If there is anything I can do to help just replay or message me in private.
I wrote you a direct message.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the purpose of making him so perfect now is that that I wanted to have overpowered MC, but I plan to make reality hit him fast and hard, and then because he was build to be so perfect that punch will have much more of an impact.
I was going to add this game to my list just now since I have played previous updates and seems like a proper harem with none of the fetishes I hate, but this last post of yours makes me consider if I should add this so can you be more specific about what you mean by that?

No other male will touch the Li's right? and second, you are not going to make the mc some kind of pussy now right? just to be clear.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
MC is a 22-year-old student (you will give him a name). 10 years ago, his parents divorced, and he ended up going with his abusive father. The game starts with a court hearing about a case regarding our MC (he kills his own father), where he gets news that he will have to move to another city to live with the rest of his family. MC has another side to him and that's the fact that he is the best mercenary in the world, who works under the instruction of his mentor Queen.
This SOUNDS like English, but i'm having a LOT of trouble parsing it.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I was going to add this game to my list just now since I have played previous updates and seems like a proper harem with none of the fetishes I hate, but this last post of yours makes me consider if I should add this so can you be more specific about what you mean by that?

No other male will touch the Li's right? and second, you are not going to make the mc some kind of pussy now right? just to be clear.
Nah. No sharing or NTR our MC is the boss.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
This SOUNDS like English, but i'm having a LOT of trouble parsing it.
The overview is changed, and if you are still having a problem parsing it, my advice is to play the game. It will be much clearer.
I don't mean only you, but everyone who had or has a similar problem.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Well I liked it overall it just had some problems with cutting parts of the text sometimes and
at the scene, with Rose and Kahn she says that I wanted to let him live when I chose to have him killed.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
After killing your father, the judge sends you to live in another city with your mother and sister. How will they react to your arrival? How will your past as a mercenary influence your future? Meet new people and have great fun with some of the old friends. This is a harem game with action elements.

The prison is to lame for him :sneaky::LOL:

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
well its something.
it is obvious that dev has not played their own game like so many other developers, yet they expect joe public to....idk i just find that a bit negative.

there are a few mentions of renders (or whatever that word was at the end asking for feedback...was not render THATS for sure) yet the weak link is by far the writing. judging from the writing i would say the writer is a native eastern european from one of the romance tongues as many of my friends from countries like slovakia, czech rep, latvia and such all speak the same way, so the english is very rudimentary. its readable if you are an englishman but with even some of the dialogue not even on the screen, it is by far the weak point.

i must admit it is a lesser used backstory and makes no illusions as to what it will be sexually, which is nice, and the rest of the story is starting to open like a flower of many petals, but it is a little rushed.

i think its fair to say this is an uncut gem. a bit of polish and it could be good.
it IS at least entertaining, if it fits your kinks

good luck dev and thanks for the entertainment :)
Thank you for your review. I decided to slow down a little with the plot. I will take it as constructive criticism while working on the next update.
About me not playing my game. I had a big problem with fixing spelling and grammar mistakes which, with all other stuff in my life, made me exhausted to a critical extent. I don't want to bore you guys with that stuff and make excuses, so I will. I will make some plans about testing my game by myself and let others test it.
I take all of your reviews and comments seriously and I will prove it to you guys. For v0.1 major concern was fixing mistakes I made. For v0.2 and forward I will slowly (around 3000-5000 words) fix previous dialogues to make them more natural.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
After killing your father, the judge sends you to live in another city with your mother and sister. How will they react to your arrival? How will your past as a mercenary influence your future? Meet new people and have great fun with some of the old friends. This is a harem game with action elements.

The prison is to lame for him :sneaky::LOL:
This is just a shorter version because people didn't like the previous overview, so I changed it. It is explained in the game what and how it actually happened.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
KingoftheJungle009 good luck with your game. Better not promote the incest patch openly buddy you never know with patreon better of just putting it there and not mentioning it at all :D
Thanks, I already got a direct message about this from another user saying the same. I change every post on Patreon so it says nothing about I-PATCH.
Thank you for your concern. That means a lot to me, and I hope you enjoy the game.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I don't get it. A bunch of people comment about the fact that the MC kills his father, but no one mentions the elephant in the room?
1. Kill father
2. Get caught
3. Judge apparently finds MC guilty and says... "I hereby sentence you to change your primary address! Next case."
4. "Oh, and one more thing... your new residence must come with lots of women willing to have sex with you at the drop of a hat."

By the way, not complaining, and not tried the game. Just thought the summary was funny.

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Hey mate the game was overall good but one thing I would like to say is choose the music a bit differently. You know it really matters and make it more enjoyable and also help you to connect with the story. In the prologue I think it would be better if you had chosen a sad or suspense bgm instead of that bright one. Again it's just my opinion. Do what you like and good luck to your game.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks, I already got a direct message about this from another user saying the same. I change every post on Patreon so it says nothing about I-PATCH.
Thank you for your concern. That means a lot to me, and I hope you enjoy the game.
Oh, I believe so it's just that in case your game gets reported, just saying if so. Patreon is definitely aware of piracy websites and itch and so on so they'll check everything and if they can link it to they'll use that. They definitely know f95 :d

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes