2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Hopefully, no garbage end game pregnancy like some devs like to do.
No end game pregnancy. I want to include pregnancy, but it will also be part of the game and not the result. It will be a part of the game that will cross with some other parts of the story. As the developer of the game, I recommend to creampie every character you get the chance to.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Nice update, but I found an error. The receptionist is introduced as Maria and then called Marry. But if she is going by Marry then it should be Mary and not Marry. Marry is when you wed someone
Thanks that will be fixed so the game doesn't have such a silly and stupid mistake.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Thanks that will be fixed so the game doesn't have such a silly and stupid mistake.
Hey man. I appreciate your dedication. Here's a tip as a sign of appreciation.

Instead of the reply, press the quote button on the lower right of the msg. Keep pressing all those you wish to quote and then press Insert Quotes to reply all of those you wish to reply to in one single message. :)

Additionally - I haven't played the game. The premise looks interesting, so that's the first step. Now we'll see how the rest goes :)

Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Would like to see couple of more choices. As of now, mc feels like robot
Playing only because of the harem tag
I agree with you on the point. The release of v0.2 was a little hectic and the reason for that you can read on Patreon as a public post. From the next release onwards, things will work a little differently from before. More options to choose from, more choices throughout the game, slower story, bigger character development, and an overall of the way things are done.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I agree with you on the point. The release of v0.2 was a little hectic and the reason for that you can read on Patreon as a public post. From the next release onwards, things will work a little differently from before. More options to choose from, more choices throughout the game, slower story, bigger character development, and an overall of the way things are done.
Slower story ?? Damn

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Slower story ?? Damn
Sorry, I meant slower story progression. I have a lot of things planned, and I want to do them all as soon as possible and that makes a story chaotic. What I wanted to say is that I will focus a lot more on characters and their own stories than I used to.
Please don't get me wrong. The story will still progress fast enough to have new things to think and talk about, but it will not be too fast so you don't get to see character development. That's what I meant

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
just for the record: any chance to avoid pregnancy or is it a solid part of the plot?
Most of the fetishes will be optional, including pregnancy. Pregnancy will be included in some parts of the game, but if you choose not to make them pregnant, there will be no repercussions. I don't want to create a game where you will lose a lot of content if you didn't do something. So no worries if you don't choose pregnancy.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Most of the fetishes will be optional, including pregnancy. Pregnancy will be included in some parts of the game, but if you choose not to make them pregnant, there will be no repercussions. I don't want to create a game where you will lose a lot of content if you didn't do something. So no worries if you don't choose pregnancy.
My dream is to get Queen and Ginger pregnant.

Reactions: Punto and Zabutnik
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes