2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I get it, I just wanted to address unrealism in the game. Few people commented about it and I just wanted to put it out there. My understanding of your comment wasn't that you're complaining, just stating something that you wanted to address. I didn't feel any hostility. No worries, Cheers.
To me, the game being unrealistic is part of the point/fun. We're playing as the greatest mercenary in the world with a harem of beautiful and powerful women. As long as it makes sense the universe the game takes place in that's all that matters.

Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I really want to play this game but I can't. I can deal with the occasional spelling mistake but the sheer amount of them, and having to deal with frequent missing words in the middle of sentences. Worst of all though is the grammar , or lack of it.
This game needs a highly proficient English language proof reader that understands grammar!
Also why are there so many blonde women? The game needs more brunettes and redheads. It's your game and its obviously your choice, but it would be nice to see variation.
One final thing. The pacing seems to be all over the place. I am not sure if this is intentional or not. The back story is extremely weak or seriously lacking. I mention this because your quite fond of trying to explain things. The way I would have done this, is to create a prologue, the reason for this, is that your trying to throw too much at us without explaining bugger all in the process.

The guy kills his dad for the abuse he suffers at his hands since he was 12 years old. The next thing your telling us, is some weird stuff about some queen running the city and her minions who supposedly look after the MC. Next thing we are told he is the best mercenary in the world...and something about egypt, non of it makes any sense whatsoever. This is too much information, do we really need to know irrelevant things that don't matter that much in the story? If so you should have created a prologue so we can better understand what your trying to tell us. The pacing in the game is bad.
If I where you, I would attempt to write a prologue and get rid of some of the useless background noise within the game proper. If you don't want to do that, then clean up the main game and get rid of useless background information that makes no sense. Just because it makes sense to you, doesn't mean it makes sense to anyone else. I like the concept of this game I really do, but it needs a major overhaul or remastering with a prologue, or if not , just get rid of irrelevant things that atr

Reactions: TheRaven466

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I really want to play this game but I can't. I can deal with the occasional spelling mistake but the sheer amount of them, and having to deal with frequent missing words in the middle of sentences. Worst of all though is the grammar , or lack of it.
This game needs a highly proficient English language proof reader that understands grammar!
Also why are there so many blonde women? The game needs more brunettes and redheads. It's your game and its obviously your choice, but it would be nice to see variation.
One final thing. The pacing seems to be all over the place. I am not sure if this is intentional or not. The back story is extremely weak or seriously lacking. I mention this because your quite fond of trying to explain things. The way I would have done this, is to create a prologue, the reason for this, is that your trying to throw too much at us without explaining bugger all in the process.

The guy kills his dad for the abuse he suffers at his hands since he was 12 years old. The next thing your telling us, is some weird stuff about some queen running the city and her minions who supposedly look after the MC. Next thing we are told he is the best mercenary in the world...and something about egypt, non of it makes any sense whatsoever. This is too much information, do we really need to know irrelevant things that don't matter that much in the story? If so you should have created a prologue so we can better understand what your trying to tell us. The pacing in the game is bad.
If I where you, I would attempt to write a prologue and get rid of some of the useless background noise within the game proper. If you don't want to do that, then clean up the main game and get rid of useless background information that makes no sense. Just because it makes sense to you, doesn't mean it makes sense to anyone else. I like the concept of this game I really do, but it needs a major overhaul or remastering with a prologue, or if not , just get rid of irrelevant things that atr
Good thing he isnt you and it is his game to do with as he wishes. Man dodged a bullet there.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021

Everybody has a right to have an opinion, and I respect that. I would like to add something, not only for you but for other people too. The first part of the game or v0.1, however, you want to call it, was proofread by a very nice person from this site, and for the new update, one patron proofread everything and helped me fix it. At the end of the game, there is a survey people do, and that helps me see what I need to fix. Reviews from Dropbox were 99% positive, including dialogues.
The reason somebody may find some stuff in the game is confusing is because there is stuff I want to call back to in the future. There is stuff that will be resolved sooner rather than later, but everything will be answered and there will be no plot holes or TMI. I will probably address stuff like this in a section on my Patreon page that will be public for all to see. I just wanted to tell people that grammar in the game was bad but it was fixed.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Quick question.

In the planned genres, "corruption" is included and there is no mention of romance. Will the game be about being the "bad guy" and relationships will be based on corruption?

Will we not have the possibility of purely romantic/love relationships with the girls?

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Quick question.

In the planned genres, "corruption" is included and there is no mention of romance. Will the game be about being the "bad guy" and relationships will be based on corruption?

Will we not have the possibility of purely romantic/love relationships with the girls?
MC's relationships with the girls in his harem so far are based on romance and love for each other.

• Red Heart

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Quick question.

I think I can place romance in the genres already. With Mia's and Angella's paths, it's clear that the main part of the harem will be romance. Corruption is just one of the ways you will be able to seduce some of the characters. Thanks for telling me to update it.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Well I Have got to say The biggest problem with this game is waiting for the next update, [but there is always plenty of content therefore it is worth waiting for] for me the story is absorbing there is sex but it is not a silly f*ck fest all the hot girls/women and good renders, the English sometimes is a little quirky - but that in itself can be humorous. I think it should 4.5 to 5.0 star rating really, Keep up the excellent work (y):D(y)

• Red Heart

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Well I Have got to say The biggest problem with this game is waiting for the next update, [but there is always plenty of content therefore it is worth waiting for] for me the story is absorbing there is sex but it is not a silly f*ck fest all the hot girls/women and good renders, the English sometimes is a little quirky - but that in itself can be humorous. I think it should 4.5 to 5.0 star rating really, Keep up the excellent work (y):D(y)
Thank you for your kind words. I really hope everyone likes the game, and that one day my game gets a 4.5-star rating.

I have excellent news for anyone following, later today, there will be links for the public release, and they can be found on our Discord server or Patreon page, again, that will be a public post. We'll have to wait a few more hours to have the game officially in v0.3 on here. Thank you.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
why would you name your game that if there's no zoophilia in it?
:unsure:

really thought it'd have some zoophilia in it..
and then w/ an incest patch?!
omg.. I was all like:
mind-blown-shocked.gif

the denouement tho was unpleasantly unexpected
you really missed an opportunity here, friend
just saying

the blondies look specially doable tho
I might give it a try

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
why would you name your game that if there's no zoophilia in it?
:unsure:

really thought it'd have some zoophilia in it..
and then w/ an incest patch?!
omg.. I was all like:
View attachment 1766415

the denouement tho was unpleasantly unexpected
you really missed an opportunity here, friend
just saying

the blondies look specially doable tho
I might give it a try
This comment got me confused on so many levels. I don't know if some of the stuff is a dig, but I won't take it to heart if it is. There is no zoophilia, and I don't know how you thought about it. There will be no zoophilia, just like NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you misread my username and the name of the game.
Can you tell me what kind of denouement did I miss out on? The game is still in the early part of its development and any sign of a final act isn't even close.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
How can i change the dialogue box? Is black af even if is reduce to 0
I also have that problem, the code used for the slider is the code I found on the internet and by the logic of how it works, it should work. I'm waiting on an update for Ren'Py to see if that will fix things.
I'll try my best to have it fixed by the next update. Sorry for that.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
For those times when dads in incest games aren't dying quickly enough ..... help the process along.

Wut?
Both quotes are on point. I think alive dads in these games are making it a little harder to have any logical romantic progression with mom. Plus I like the concept of MC killing his father. It made my game unique and having consequences for those actions will make the story much more interesting.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes