2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Okay, It seems like I need to clarify this ASAP, because if I don't wildfire will burn the forest completely. I'll put a spoiler tag so if you don't want to get spoilers ahead of v0.5, you can choose not to read.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For god sake! Don't said that like it's some kind of big spoiler! Everyone already guessed it!
Go read on " Island of Oblation " topic, the dev already made something like that.
There is a ton of games on this forum with that thing. Nothing new, you know.
It just made things more confusing for a lot of reasons, and the main reason is : is it just only for that?
The MC doesn't even need that! We already saw him took off the dress of his mother and she has no underwear, he already kissed her! He clearly doesn't need that to help him!

Seducing someone for that kind of stuff isn't that uncommon in fiction and writing, plus AVN with both step-mom and mom is a good thing. So, in my opinion, it's quite valid. And her failure doesn't represent her incompetence, but how cautious John was.
Yeah, seducing someone for that kind of stuff isn't that uncommon in fiction and writing but it make Rachel looking like a slut! A cheap whore!
I don't like Rachel. Nobody likes her. When she took MC's virginity, she still had sex with the dad and all, that's what people think. And if the father hadn't been dead, she would have gone on like this.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Okay, It seems like I need to clarify this ASAP, because if I don't wildfire will burn the forest completely. I'll put a spoiler tag so if you don't want to get spoilers ahead of v0.5, you can choose not to read.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I personally skipped most of the scene as it's not really my thing, but as long as it's building up to being story related I guess it's fine, but I think what most people asking the questions on here are wondering is this kind of scene going to be a common occurrence in the future or is this just a one off for story reasons, a lot of 'harem' VN's these days just basically make every single woman Bi and then fill it with a load of lesbian scenes and threesomes as it makes for easier writing, which not everybody likes.

Reactions: EJW and Mayonesa

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
For god sake! Don't said that like it's some kind of big spoiler! Everyone already guessed it!
Go read on " Island of Oblation " topic, the dev already made something like that.
There is a ton of games on this forum with that thing. Nothing new, you know.
It just made things more confusing for a lot of reasons, and the main reason is : is it just only for that?
The MC doesn't even need that! We already saw him took off the dress of his mother and she has no underwear, he already kissed her! He clearly doesn't need that to help him!

Yeah, seducing someone for that kind of stuff isn't that uncommon in fiction and writing but it make Rachel looking like a slut! A cheap whore!
I don't like Rachel. Nobody likes her. When she took MC's virginity, she still had sex with the dad and all, that's what people think. And if the father hadn't been dead, she would have gone on like this.
If I don't put it as a spoiler, there WILL be someone who will attack me for not putting it as a spoiler. I didn't play "Island of Oblation", but I'll check it out.
Susan was drunk after they got home. It wasn't her true sober self, so it's not like they will start the relationship right away. It needs character and relationship development. That needs both time and story, and the way I'm heading will in my opinion and in the opinion of some supporters have a really nice payoff.
I don't know if everybody dislikes her, but this is the first time hearing complaints about her or any other character. For an AVN, what she did, isn't unheard of and is pretty mild compared to some other characters.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I personally skipped most of the scene as it's not really my thing, but as long as it's building up to being story related I guess it's fine, but I think what most people asking the questions on here are wondering is this kind of scene going to be a common occurrence in the future or is this just a one off for story reasons, a lot of 'harem' VN's these days just basically make every single woman Bi and then fill it with a load of lesbian scenes and threesomes as it makes for easier writing, which not everybody likes.
It's a one-off scene for a story reason. There will be threesomes in the game, but it'll be solely focused on MC. And it will be MC fucking two girls and not some triangle thing. I don't like forced lesbian relationships and I won't put them inside of the game, but this one might be "forced", but in no time, will answer more questions and it won't be just another scene used for forcing lesbian tag on.
And something I want to clear out for everyone. The scene was implied and not shown. God knows through what hell would my game go if I showed even one render of them.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
If I don't put it as a spoiler, there WILL be someone who will attack me for not putting it as a spoiler. I didn't play "Island of Oblation", but I'll check it out.
Susan was drunk after they got home. It wasn't her true sober self, so it's not like they will start the relationship right away. It needs character and relationship development. That needs both time and story, and the way I'm heading will in my opinion and in the opinion of some supporters have a really nice payoff.
I don't know if everybody dislikes her, but this is the first time hearing complaints about her or any other character. For an AVN, what she did, isn't unheard of and is pretty mild compared to some other characters.
No need:
Island of oblation, page 3:
Flord : " No, she is a sister of a guy who is banging her at the beach. That makes MC think that banging your own sister is okay here. "

Well... Whatever.
For me, what you've been saying for a while now makes things worse.
And you gave me the coup de grace with that reason for all this lesbian thing.

I'm off. Good luck.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
It's a one-off scene for a story reason. There will be threesomes in the game, but it'll be solely focused on MC. And it will be MC fucking two girls and not some triangle thing. I don't like forced lesbian relationships and I won't put them inside of the game, but this one might be "forced", but in no time, will answer more questions and it won't be just another scene used for forcing lesbian tag on.
And something I want to clear out for everyone. The scene was implied and not shown. God knows through what hell would my game go if I showed even one render of them.
Thanks for the response, that's good to hear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KingoftheJungle009

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
from what I'm reading girls are already fucking behind MCs back..
and what was that about MC waiting while Britney or whatever her name was went to the bathroom to fuck her aunt?
fuck me sideways... is this getting NTR.. cause that's how it seems like...
Gotta admit I haven't played latest 2 updates , and the 2 updates I played I quite enjoyed it.. quite a lot, it was refreshing to see a MC that isn't a creep.. but if what I read is true.. well fuck me sideways.. game iis going to shit...

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
from what I'm reading girls are already fucking behind MCs back..
and what was that about MC waiting while Britney or whatever her name was went to the bathroom to fuck her aunt?
fuck me sideways... is this getting NTR.. cause that's how it seems like...
Gotta admit I haven't played latest 2 updates , and the 2 updates I played I quite enjoyed it.. quite a lot, it was refreshing to see a MC that isn't a creep.. but if what I read is true.. well fuck me sideways.. game iis going to shit...
No, he wasn't waiting for her. He was going to a hairstylist which is in Birtney's neighborhood, and her uber couldn't come. The game won't get NTR, I simply hate NTR with passion and won't put it in my game. I didn't know that one small implication will have such a big uproar, if I knew this, I would probably skip that part. But in my experience as a player, I know quite the number of games that have lesbian/bi female characters and some lesbian scenes that didn't get heat for being there. In my game that lesbian scene has bigger implications than just sex and will push some parts of the story forward, and explain some things.

I'll have to address this scene in tomorrow's weekly update because I see where you guys are coming from, but I don't agree with some of the things. I'll post a link to a public post so everyone can read about it.

NisH12

Aug 10, 2018
this game is getting crashed after every 5minutes in Android. Is there any way to play the game without crashing

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
this game is getting crashed after every 5minutes in Android. Is there any way to play the game without crashing
I think that android has a problem dealing with sequences, and there are a few of them in v0.4. I'll have everything ready when v0.5. Do you have enough memory on the phone to play? It's 2GB to play.

Reactions: NisH12

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
But in my experience as a player, I know quite the number of games that have lesbian/bi female characters and some lesbian scenes
That is exactly the problem, nowadays every Dev of a harem game says fuck it all girls are bi and fuck each other even before they are part of the harem.
When I started to play AVNs my tolerance for that was higher but not anymore if the girls fuck each other behind the MCs back I'm not interested in them anymore, if it's an already existing lesbian couple the MC feels like a third wheel and I'm not interested in them anymore. If the MC needs another lesbian incest couple to convince one of his family members that it's ok to fuck each other why is he the MC.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I will address this tomorrow, but I feel like this comment needs to be addressed now, just because I feel like there is a good point here, and I want to put my perspective out there.

That is exactly the problem, nowadays every Dev of a harem game says fuck it all girls are bi and fuck each other even before they are part of the harem.
This game doesn't contain bisexual harem, the girls are not bisexual. The main and only focus of the harem is MC, and it will always be that way.

When I started to play AVNs my tolerance for that was higher but not anymore if the girls fuck each other behind the MCs back I'm not interested in them anymore, if it's an already existing lesbian couple the MC feels like a third wheel and I'm not interested in them anymore.
Britney and her family are something else. MC is not a third wheel and that will be shown pretty soon. Let me explain. Every character in the game and any other piece of art where a story is involved has a story of their own (past, present, and future). When writing and designing the characters, I and other devs need to come up with their characteristics that may or may not have an influence on some aspects of the story. If we don't do that. it feels like they are not alive when MC is not around and there can't be any character development.
This next sentence was rewritten at least ten times, please bear with me. The reason why one part of the story is written might not have sense for now, but in the future, it will open many doors. With how Britney's family members are, questions like "Why did John leave?" arise. And the big contradiction that will lead to some good character development is "What happens when the Matriarchate family goes head-to-head with OP MC who has his own harem?". To write my story I have to look five steps ahead, but players can only see what's currently happening. I think that this represents the big issue between my own thinking and the thinking of a casual player.

If the MC needs another lesbian incest couple to convince one of his family members that it's ok to fuck each other why is he the MC.
You're missing the crucial part, it's not just an incest family, they represent something bigger. And if I did something along the lines of having Emma and Susan fall in love with MC on their own, I would get comments about how that is so unrealistic because they didn't see him for years and 100 other comments. I could've gone for the route of a younger sister that has always been in love with MC since they were kids and some of the most used stories, but guess what, I would be called out for that too. I don't say this kind of writing is bad, I like it myself even though sometimes it can be a cliche. There is no situation in which I don't get a comment where people think I did everything perfect

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
At this time, Britney, her mother and her aunt aren't aware that Rex and John's son are one and the same. Do they have any interest in John's son other than the possibility of trying to retake John's Companies away from him and keep them in their side of the family, as it were? Will there be a big sequence where they find out that Rex IS John's son and has total control of all of John's Companies as well some other Enterprises?

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
At this time, Britney, her mother and her aunt aren't aware that Rex and John's son are one and the same. Do they have any interest in John's son other than the possibility of trying to retake John's Companies away from him and keep them in their side of the family, as it were? Will there be a big sequence where they find out that Rex IS John's son and has total control of all of John's Companies as well some other Enterprises?
Britney isn't aware of Rex's existence, and her mom and aunt, couldn't find John for about 25 years so they don't about the company, and simply don't care because they are powerful enough as they are (And this was done by John hiding from them really well.). They are fueled by revenge, not by greed. Them finding out Rex is John's son will be an interesting scene and will bring some conclusions, but not all of them. Depending on your choice in the therapy session in v0.4, there will be different dynamics between MC and them.
And regarding John's companies and other enterprises, they belong to MC, and the girls will help him with their own power and knowledge.
Regarding Britney, that will be a different story when it comes to her future, but an interesting story.

P. S. After hearing the explanation, Britney's mom and aunt might be forgiving, but I'm not sure about her grandma.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes