• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
So, where do I even get 0.4a? All the PC links are for 0.4 and the game crashed when going into preferences...which is not a good sign.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Sorry if this has already been reported but...

In v0.4a
After ordering Kahn's death, the person you send gives the text implying you ordered them not to kill him
I talked a little bit about this. Sorry about that, but after finishing all the dialogues I couldn't look at Atom for one more second. But that'll be fixed.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
So, where do I even get 0.4a? All the PC links are for 0.4 and the game crashed when going into preferences...which is not a good sign.
It's all v0.4, but "a" in v0.4a is used to let people know I fixed the problems they encountered, so they can come and play the game. After some people who told me they had the problem, played the game and told me everything works, I updated the links and all the PC/Mac/Linux/Android versions should be updated. I can't even fathom how you still have the issue.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
It's all v0.4, but "a" in v0.4a is used to let people know I fixed the problems they encountered, so they can come and play the game. After some people who told me they had the problem, played the game and told me everything works, I updated the links and all the PC/Mac/Linux/Android versions should be updated. I can't even fathom how you still have the issue.
Yeah, I get the naming conventions for games. BUT none of the PC links link to a download for "0.4a" they all link to "0.4". That version crashes when going into the preferences screen. I would love a solution. The game looks like it could be good, but is currently unplayable.

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Yeah, I get the naming conventions for games. BUT none of the PC links link to a download for "0.4a" they all link to "0.4". That version crashes when going into the preferences screen. I would love a solution. The game looks like it could be good, but is currently unplayable.
I have an exam in three hours. I'll look into it when I get back.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

KingoftheJungle009

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Animations crashing my game. Android user here. I don't think it is a phone problem
What I think the reason for the crashes is that at the point where it starts with animations, game takes all the available RAM for itself and tries to take more, and that's why it crashes. For one person on Discord limiting the RAM for the game fixed the issue. Try this one:

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone make a Mega link? thanks Ive tried downloading every link and it stalls and when i refresh it starts downloading over again so it just wont do for me

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to make the font size bigger? As it is now, it's a little hard for me to read.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes