May 2, 2021
Will a Mac version be made for this game? I cant seem to progress with the story have been going to class but nothing changes and cant get the hot springs animation like what do i do?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I seem to be stuck - Ana hint says to visit Karen's art studio, but it says "nothing to do here" at all times of day. I've revisited all the interactions I can find without finding any progression, and I've gone about 2 weeks in game days without anything new popping up. No one else seems to be progressing either. So what're next steps?
Same here :(

Reactions: moi69 and Doru ay

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
pretty sure reboot has been in development longer than original now. still hasnt caught up

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
SlightlyPinkHeart

BUG

If you pickup the circled card before the one the roof, you'll no longer be able to/attempt to climp onto roof
Screenshot_2022-10-29_030239.png

and if you do collect it, you can't get down again, in short, you're stuck
Screenshot_2022-10-29_043148.png

Possible bug - Nothing happens when I approach the card on the basketball hoop
Screenshot 2022-10-29 040859.png

Last edited:

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
SlightlyPinkHeart

BUG

If you pickup the circled card before the one the roof, you'll no longer be able to/attempt to climp onto roof
View attachment 2131208

and if you do collect it, you can't get down again, in short, you're stuck
View attachment 2131209

Possible bug - Nothing happens when I approach the card on the basketball hoop
View attachment 2131219
Yep, fixed that in fix02 update on my patreon:

Try to click on bottom half of basketball hoop, should work. If not, please let me know.

I seem to be stuck - Ana hint says to visit Karen's art studio, but it says "nothing to do here" at all times of day. I've revisited all the interactions I can find without finding any progression, and I've gone about 2 weeks in game days without anything new popping up. No one else seems to be progressing either. So what're next steps?

Same here :(

Can you please send me your savefile?
Or anyone who has this problem.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Try to click on bottom half of basketball hoop, should work. If not, please let me know.
No go
All I do is end up standing behind the basketball hoop

There is also a bug during a sex scene with Anastasia, it's after you meet with the Jessica outside the school, and eavesdrop at the principles office, if you "cum" on "pose 2" the scene repeats itself, you have to come on "pose 1" to end it

Reactions: SlightlyPinkHeart

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Knight of Love [Part 1 G5] [Slightly Pink Heart] – COMPRESSED

Win/NW.js Part 1 G5 · · · (377.8 MiB :: 5.5 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020
Data missing 2 map files 117 and 118. Because there is 119. Missing 117 crashes game after trying to exit form tree house, dont know where 118 should be.

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018

So, Ann just killed the poll!

Part 1H
will include 3 updates 1H1 to 1H3.

1H1 and 1H2 be fully concentrate on Ann, 1H3 will also include one character that related to her . Those of you who playes old version of the game might remember who I'm talking about ;)

I hope to release part 1H1 in December!

For November update (1G5) I will make another pack of cards, some new animations for Molly, will do a little rework on Karen kitchen scene (blowjob animations will be reworked, with more frames), also, I really want to show you guys some new characters through small interactions in the city, so small scenes\events\dialogs might appear as well.

Part 1G5 will be lesser in H-content, I will mostly focus on Ann story.

Hope to show you sneak peeks and WIPs on Part 1H1 soon!

Thanks for being patient and supporting the developement!
-SPH

So, Ann just killed the poll!

Part 1H
will include 3 updates 1H1 to 1H3.

1H1 and 1H2 be fully concentrate on Ann, 1H3 will also include one character that related to her . Those of you who playes old version of the game might remember who I'm talking about ;)

I hope to release part 1H1 in December!

For November update (1G5) I will make another pack of cards, some new animations for Molly, will do a little rework on Karen kitchen scene (blowjob animations will be reworked, with more frames), also, I really want to show you guys some new characters through small interactions in the city, so small scenes\events\dialogs might appear as well.

Part 1G5 will be lesser in H-content, I will mostly focus on Ann story.

Hope to show you sneak peeks and WIPs on Part 1H1 soon!

Thanks for being patient and supporting the developement!
-SPH

elm15801

Mar 2, 2020
I did a search but cant find anything about this. How do you get the card on the school roof?
Thanks for any help.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes