BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
After reading the latest comments here are my 2cents of why I didn't download/play this game (yet?).

Its not the lack of a walkthrough but the preview pics.
There are like 15ish pics and like 10 of them show women just standing there. Good looking women, I give you that but a lot of games have characters pleasing the eyes.
Not a single pic with actual "gameplay". No dialogs, not decisions or Hud.
With just those small glimps of the game to judge, it looks like I would stand a lot in front of women and hear them talk. Not exactly what I am looking for in a game about a boxer.
this is one of the better games we have on F95

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Knockout Master [Round 4] [MooN] - Original Size: 1.60GB

Compressed version for PC (269MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
T
I made a walkthrough for this game, because I liked it and think it's underappreciated. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Round 3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for the walkthrough. Can we have an update for round 4?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Knockout Master Round_4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I didn't read other post so. Dev, FYI, guys get head not give head. Well, straight guys don't. Head is the same thing as a BJ and has nothing to do with going down on a female. thought i'd throw that out there for ya for the future script and all.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
After reading the latest comments here are my 2cents of why I didn't download/play this game (yet?).

Its not the lack of a walkthrough but the preview pics.
There are like 15ish pics and like 10 of them show women just standing there. Good looking women, I give you that but a lot of games have characters pleasing the eyes.
Not a single pic with actual "gameplay". No dialogs, not decisions or Hud.
With just those small glimps of the game to judge, it looks like I would stand a lot in front of women and hear them talk. Not exactly what I am looking for in a game about a boxer.
To be fair, Moon has a rather crumby PC setup. It's easier for him to render what he can (pretty much the basics). Being this is his first project, it's going to be like that. Once the supporters start happening, and such, he can upgrade and provide better scenes and animations. It's a process, man. Not everybody can start off with really good shit, making visuals like DIK or Broken Dreamers. Ya know?

Title is "Knockout Master"
Game cover shows a bunch of women
Me:
It is an adult visual novel on an adult visual novel forum.

MooN, gotta work on your boxing curriculum dialogue, no beer if there ain't no ear :ROFLMAO:. All BS aside, appreciate your work.
Any specifics to this? It's not a big time movie production. Who wants to sit around and read grunts and such. The point was to keep it simple but add enough effect for the reader to understand the moment. Even in boxing, MMA, etc. the language isn't that specific. It's a fast paced setting. Train, motivate, execute. Simple enough.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
although i don't get the point in requesting it, here is a gallery unlocker for the current and upcoming versions of Knockout Master Round_4.
place the file in the game folder and start your game.

Reactions: MooN <3
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes