Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

X-Dee

May 4, 2020
you mean holesome right?
It's actually SFW for what I know. You can pet the kobolds, hold them in Your arms and things like that. And thing is that the last public build is from March 2019, last paid build is from literally last day of 2020, so basically You can say it's semi-fresh. I wouldn't mind waiting if we at least get some new free build, because pre-alpha is really broken on many levels, but we didn't get anything new since like almost 2,5 years.

Reactions: Sepherix

boblinker

Feb 19, 2020
If you want to see the progress or see the assets on kobold kare you can check out the repository at

Mar 5, 2020
has ANYONE had ANY luck finding pineapples on the new map? cause i cannot find hide nor hair of the damn fruit any where.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
has ANYONE had ANY luck finding pineapples on the new map? cause i cannot find hide nor hair of the damn fruit any where.
I haven't. The new map is pretty awful and the jump pads really do nothing to help get around vs the old form of bunny hopping they completely changed for some reason.

Mar 5, 2020
anyone know how to use console commands to spawn in pineapple?
EDIT: NEVERMIND I FOUND PINEAPPLE! they spawn in the forest region around the cave entrance to the merchant

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
about jello limbs - actually it gives you more space to adjust kobolds poses. Just shift lmb any limb in sex scene, drag and rmb it how you would like to see it. Helpful when big size difference or genitals.

Nov 11, 2020
I haven't been able to find the upgrade shop at all. Furthermore, I feel like the save system sometimes doesn't work which results into starting from scratch again.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
I haven't been able to find the upgrade shop at all. Furthermore, I feel like the save system sometimes doesn't work which results into starting from scratch again.
The shop is in the middle of the cave under the massive crystal to the right as you exit your home. Wiki has an exact map. That said, it's not really all that useful now, since the grab (and all the others) upgrades are tied to items that you find in the chests. The character in the upgrade shop currently has no use.

The save system was only added in the last update, as a proof of concept, it will get worked on with time. Currently the devs are updating the game code daily and I think I've seen some save fixes in there already. You can track their progress on the game's github.

Nov 11, 2020
The shop is in the middle of the cave under the massive crystal to the right as you exit your home. Wiki has an exact map. That said, it's not really all that useful now, since the grab (and all the others) upgrades are tied to items that you find in the chests. The character in the upgrade shop currently has no use.

The save system was only added in the last update, as a proof of concept, it will get worked on with time. Currently the devs are updating the game code daily and I think I've seen some save fixes in there already. You can track their progress on the game's github.
Ah okey, but I also seem to have issues making new saves when I try to load in on a previous save it doesn't let me make more saves unless I start from scratch again.

handsomehugo

Jul 6, 2021
New version of the game just dropped and as of now I think the current version listed on here is 2 updates behind, in the newer versions the saves actually work also so thats nice.

danob

Aug 10, 2020
New version of the game just dropped and as of now I think the current version listed on here is 2 updates behind, in the newer versions the saves actually work also so thats nice.
Haven't really tested the saves in it yet, but I wouldn't recommend going out of one's way to grab the newest version. The devs changed a TON of stuff and some of it is very rough right now.

After just a short look, there's a new map (again, but it's a lot smaller this time), new stores and items to buy, new house and even a new "container system". Gone are the days of the universal sprayer, we now get a separate watering can, bucket, tub and a suction cup for milk (I think there was a fleshlight mentioned on github too, but I can't confirm if it's in yet). The lootboxes seem absent too. Everything that was changed looks like it could use some polish, and the devs seem to be working on just that. If someone wants to just enjoy a relatively stable and documented gameplay loop, they should stick to the previous version and give this one some more time.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes